Next update...*the one after 5.0 :)

Comments

• KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    IMG_20160531_201628_zpsf9xj2bti.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

*sigh* did they try the looks together? My doll scares me with those candy lips......
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I want to buy ALL!!!! of the new make-up options, but I don't even have enough Kstars to buy one. I have to save up!
    But are they permanently in the game? Please tell me they are! Or will they be gone after the NARS event is over? Do we know for sure?
    I'm so nervous about it lol.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I want to buy ALL!!!! of the new make-up options, but I don't even have enough Kstars to buy one. I have to save up!
    But are they permanently in the game? Please tell me they are! Or will they be gone after the NARS event is over? Do we know for sure?
    I'm so nervous about it lol.

I want to buy ALL toooooo!!! I'm sure they are permanent. I'm hoping they package it and slap on a sale!

Anyway this is for Sassy!

Top row: 3 new eyes + SG lips
    Bottom row: SG eyes + 3 new lips

Pr57FUL.jpg

Different combi of eyes + lips

wsZOZRy.jpg

Bonus pic I guess lol I just had so much fun playing around. I really like how the blush shows up on my skintone (fairest one) but if I get all these new facial features, I will for sure be changing skintones, eye colors and everything constantly! #PlasticSurgeryQueen

7pKd9Ho.jpg
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I can't walk my Mykonos or New Jersey cats :( aww I'm disappointed! Is this the same for everyone else? Or a glitch? I can walk my dogs and the other pets, just not my cats :( (apart from Charli from the Downtown LA apartment).
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    My reality show doesn't have a name anymore. Not only did they strip my show of its title, but they're now saying I have to pay 40 k-stars if I want it retitled. LMAO. How rude. Not happening Glu. I'd rather be nameless forever.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    My reality show doesn't have a name anymore. Not only did they strip my show of its title, but they're now saying I have to pay 40 k-stars if I want it retitled. LMAO. How rude. Not happening Glu. I'd rather be nameless forever.

It's a glitch for everyone. Hopefully it gets solved asap.
    PM to add
    My fav eye, yessssss to brown eyebrows and colored hair! I'm in luv with this entire look I played around with.

cTIUNfz.jpg
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Tom Selleck!

OMG Biker Bob.....er....Tom......er.....THe Pilot. I have to go give him a big wet smoochie. THank you GLU.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Wait, these are eyes nr 2? With black eyebrows? You can change the eyebrow colour????
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My fav eye, yessssss to brown eyebrows and colored hair! I'm in luv with this entire look I played around with.

cTIUNfz.jpg

So pretty, Nai! Love the pink cheeks <3
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Julliette wrote: »
    Wait, these are eyes nr 2? With black eyebrows? You can change the eyebrow colour????

It's a fixed black/brown eyebrow color.
    AmyT wrote: »
    So pretty, Nai! Love the pink cheeks <3

Me too!! I love it, I can't wait to own this eyes, bring on the VIP!!
    PM to add
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Guys I was wondering is it just my game who's not receiving update gigs anymore? I did both Nars events with Cassio and then I did the film with Rani... Like Simon and Maria haven't called me since I finished those events.

Like it could be I've just done it all but I don't think like that's all the gigs they'd give you for an update especially considering a it's an Anniversary update as well
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I can't walk my Mykonos or New Jersey cats :( aww I'm disappointed! Is this the same for everyone else? Or a glitch? I can walk my dogs and the other pets, just not my cats :( (apart from Charli from the Downtown LA apartment).

They probably didn't put those cats in because they were "attached" to their beds upon purchase, is my idea. The Dubai lion could be taken even though it is on a bed, because the bed was already part of the house and the lion just came stand alone when purchased. They probably didn't want a cat on a bed next to you haha.

You also cannot take these ones for probably the same reason: the koala, chameleon, and ****atoo bird thing. :( Maybe the programmers can separate the animals from their beds/tanks/stands if that is the thing?
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I was disappointed I couldn't take the koala out for a walk ...

I bought SCSD and did an appearance there and it's like a regular 8 hour appearance :( Not like at SCL where it's more like a shift at the store and you can finish it a lot quicker. I think there are 4 item, 2 cost cash and 2 cost k-stars but not a lot, so I'll probably buy them the next VIP weekend.
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    Guys I was wondering is it just my game who's not receiving update gigs anymore? I did both Nars events with Cassio and then I did the film with Rani... Like Simon and Maria haven't called me since I finished those events.

Like it could be I've just done it all but I don't think like that's all the gigs they'd give you for an update especially considering a it's an Anniversary update as well

Throwback events don't have 'event gigs' attached, unless it's a special like a weekend throwback w/storyline. And from what I've read this update included the 2 storylines. But relax, the update didn't take long to load, I think Glu has more for us to come. That's just my opinion. The month just started, let's wait and see.

And the reality show title is a known Glitch, and we'll let you know when we find out more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Throwback events don't have 'event gigs' attached, unless it's a special like a weekend throwback w/storyline. And from what I've read this update included the 2 storylines. But relax, the update didn't take long to load, I think Glu has more for us to come. That's just my opinion. The month just started, let's wait and see.

And the reality show title is a known Glitch, and we'll let you know when we find out more. :)

Thankyou Koko! it means that I'm just able to side gigs if I've finished both story lines and start my 3rd and final comeback! I also imagine we'll have something big on the actual anniversary release date.
    Cilan wrote: »
    They probably didn't put those cats in because they were "attached" to their beds upon purchase, is my idea. The Dubai lion could be taken even though it is on a bed, because the bed was already part of the house and the lion just came stand alone when purchased. They probably didn't want a cat on a bed next to you haha.

You also cannot take these ones for probably the same reason: the koala, chameleon, and ****atoo bird thing. :( Maybe the programmers can separate the animals from their beds/tanks/stands if that is the thing?

Thanks Cilan, yeah I guess that explains it! Lol but you guys know this crazy cat lady needs to walk the cats, so please Glu, fix this :D At least I can walk Charlie for now :)

I've tried putting my 3 real life cats on leashes and they hate it lol
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • JawnaKpinaJawnaKpina Registered Users 7 Posts
    OMG I am so in love with the NARS eyes from the middle and the dark lips!!! My doll looks kind of like me wearing them but I will wiat for VIP event to buy them
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Does anyone else have the like Star with the horn that talks about the NARS stuff when you click on it? Like does it have a countdown beneath it? Mine says 30days 9hours. Is that just for the announcement about the NARS stuff Glu added? Or are the NARS eyes and lips exclusive purely for the month of June basically (as in the ability to purchase them would disappear at the end of the 30 days)?

I am really loving them though :D

2a4xutl.jpg
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Has anyone received a k-star from the reality run-ins? I got energy once, and then cash. It's fun though, love this new feature! :D
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh, and only one new storyline? A photo shoot and a movie, really? Not cool! :mad:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • BrianneBrianne Registered Users 144 Posts
    I'm back!! Sorry for the long absence. The past few weeks have been chaos, between finals week and graduation and work... but I'm free to play now! At least until I go back to work full time.

And what a wonderful update to come back to!! I'm loving the new facial features. Here's a snap of Aria with some of the new eyes:

image_zps1mvjs6jw.jpeg
    add me on iOS Gamecenter: 3rianne
    My doll's name is Aria Hawke. 🌸
    Charli wrote: »
    Has anyone received a k-star from the reality run-ins? I got energy once, and then cash. It's fun though, love this new feature! :D

Screenshot_2016-06-01-00-55-41_zpsnsrweuge.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Confirmed, Bilal!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts

I haven't had any reality run-ins.. What's that?
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    There's a tabby colored snake with an eye attached to it that's following us!

2rfu58m.png
    I haven't had any reality run-ins.. What's that?

Once in a while on the sidewalks, the reality crew and a random special npc or vip will be there filming.

Look at my screen cap a few posts up for example <3
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts

Yeah, I've gotten a bunch. It's a nice surprise! :)
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    UPDATE: Don't waste stars on the Reality Show Name Change.....Glu is working on this fix and appreciates your patience, and again Do Not Spend Stars to name your show.

And Facebook update will be out shortly. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh, and only one new storyline? A photo shoot and a movie, really? Not cool! :mad:

Oh no!

I did well saving my storylines instead of doing them during this throwback event.

Today I got a K-star from Dirk that's a good thing, but I still didn't swallow the SCSD thing, 25 K-stars?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    UPDATE: Don't waste stars on the Reality Show Name Change.....Glu is working on this fix and appreciates your patience, and again Do Not Spend Stars to name your show.

And Facebook update will be out shortly. :)

So that means no throwback event for facebook :(