Anniv Update Glitches list Game Details

2Next

Comments

• ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Have you all nameless show people tried just saying change name and putting on the name again?. I pushed the buttom for whatever reason and then Xime's show appeared as " " so I went back, talked with the guy and put a name in, problem solved. Just thought it can help some of you out there.

Edit: he didn't ask me to pay a thing.

Yes I did try that but it asked for the kstars so I said forget it for the time being.
  • Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Have you all nameless show people tried just saying change name and putting on the name again?. I pushed the buttom for whatever reason and then Xime's show appeared as " " so I went back, talked with the guy and put a name in, problem solved. Just thought it can help some of you out there.

Edit: he didn't ask me to pay a thing.

I tried that when it first happened. But then I just left Mirimont and went back in and he still wanted money. Just now I quit the game completely and restarted and SUCCESS !!!! I went back and pressed "change name" and he didn't ask for a single K-dime. I got to enter my old show name "Tappin' To The Top" and I'm a happy camper. I am sure Glu will figure it out but its nice to have that issue solved. Now I to want to know where all my NARS stuff went...LOL. Good Morning Everybody !
  • FrantasticFrantastic Registered Users 32 Posts
    I didn't get any anniversary update at all. My platform is facebook.

And also I don't get any storyline quests. Is that because I finished all the comebacks? I'm now Nr. 1 at A+++, level 34.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. first, about Facebook, The Facebook update is not out yet but it will come soon.

Next TV Show Glu is working on a 2-stage solution to the Reality Show name bug. until it's fixed, please be patient and DO NOT to pay for name changes it will be a waste of K Stars.

I posted this last night, it's info straight from Glu.

If you 'fixed' your show, before Glu sends the patch, it may disappear again I guess. I know with 3 games, I've been unable to replace the name without being charged stars. I'll check for updates, but nothing has 'loaded' like a mini fix.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    tia_blest wrote: »
    Please clarify what you mean by platform kokokokonut

Hi. You posted this question originally at 11 am yesterday,

My response was the very next post. When you ask a question, it's a good idea to go back, read from your question on and see if a response has been made. Here's a screenshot.

Platform.jpg\
    And here's the link. It's your original question, with my response a short while after, the absolute next post after your question. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    REGARDING NARS ITEMS disappearing - Does this mean Purchased Nars items have disappeared? Or available Nars items have disappeared?

I'll try and find out about this when I fully understand. Thanks. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. I emptied my cache on the phone android ....able to change the Show name for no stars, so I'm guessing it was fixed while I slept.

Hang on, I'll try my other 2 games.

2 Androids done.....drum roll while I grab the iPad! (If only getting out Android friends unfrozen was this easy)

And.....now that I forgot the great name for AppleP's show, I named it an interim name. It worked, no stars charged.

Unless it all disappears.....happily the Reality Show glitch appears fixed.

:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    REGARDING NARS ITEMS disappearing - Does this mean Purchased Nars items have disappeared? Or available Nars items have disappeared?

I'll try and find out about this when I fully understand. Thanks. :)

Koko ..only the items that were NOT PURCHASED have disappeared from the wardrobe..I still have the lips I bought. Also when I press "check it out" in the main banner where the NARS items are presented I see a totally empty display!

Actually the words "Featured Items" are still in the display box...I have screen shots of everything. When I'm done getting the fourth event item if the problem still exists, I will visit the TEST thread and learn how to post pictures.
    Ok, you gave great info about it. I'll see what I can find out.

Ok, my Nars items (hadn't bought any yet) are gone form one Android, I'll check the others and brb.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    The NARS items are back!
    ticisss wrote: »
    The NARS items are back!

Thanks for this confirmation. So, Nars facial customizations are back and ready for purchase.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi. I emptied my cache on the phone android ....able to change the Show name for no stars, so I'm guessing it was fixed while I slept.

Hang on, I'll try my other 2 games.

2 Androids done.....drum roll while I grab the iPad! (If only getting out Android friends unfrozen was this easy)

And.....now that I forgot the great name for AppleP's show, I named it an interim name. It worked, no stars charged.

Unless it all disappears.....happily the Reality Show glitch appears fixed.

:)

My game still isn't fixed, just a blank space on where used to be the name of my show... I didn't do anything to try solve it, it's really working?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    My game still isn't fixed, just a blank space on where used to be the name of my show... I didn't do anything to try solve it, it's really working?

My game is fixed, I went to the film guy, asked to change my shows name, he did it and charged no stars.
    Hi. When you go to Hollywood's Miramount to connect with the Cameraman...it looks like this

Screenshot_2016-06-03-16-42-00-1_zpstlogzjg1.png]

If this is what you show, what happens when you hit Change the name? It's supposed to let you change your name, and save it and then everything works normally. It lets you try over and over till you like it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • girlsaidwhatgirlsaidwhat Registered Users 8 Posts
    I can't find my reality show crew. I was working on taping, left my place in downtown LA to go collect some more energy. Went back into my downtown LA place, and there's no crew there. There's no crew in Mirimount studios either, it's just empty. I have no clue how to finish this taping if I can't find my crew. Super annoying. Anyone else having this issue with this latest update?
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I can't find my reality show crew. I was working on taping, left my place in downtown LA to go collect some more energy. Went back into my downtown LA place, and there's no crew there. There's no crew in Mirimount studios either, it's just empty. I have no clue how to finish this taping if I can't find my crew. Super annoying. Anyone else having this issue with this latest update?

Did you try kims mansion?

There is a bug on the Facebook platform where 7/10 reality gigs done go to kims mansion (no matter which location you choose)
    Hi girlssaidwhat, I looked at your old posts, and you're on a phone? Are you Android or iOS? The only time I have an empty studio, I'm in the middle of a shoot somewhere but got lost. It's too late for your task, but if it happens again I would check the open tabs on the left or bottom of your screen. I went looking all over one time it happened, and then I saw it on one of the left tabs.

Did you end up finding it Girlsaidwhat? I'm curious what happened if the task ran out and you hadn't found it yet.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi. When you go to Hollywood's Miramount to connect with the Cameraman...it looks like this

Screenshot_2016-06-03-16-42-00-1_zpstlogzjg1.png]

If this is what you show, what happens when you hit Change the name? It's supposed to let you change your name, and save it and then everything works normally. It lets you try over and over till you like it.

Thanks I did that and my show's name is back!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok, Glad that one is fixed, and that would leave us with the Nasty Ast Google Glitch, that froze all my friends. Do you want to play with a bunch of friends who haven't changed their clothes in a month?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    Okay so the NARS items have disappeared from my doll's wardrobe and the name of the reality TV show has disappeared. I have already sent a ticket in but probably won't hear anything back when it is two weeks later.

Platform: android
    Gender in game: female
    Level: 34
    Device: htc 610 desire
    version: 4.4.2

All of these update threads in this section with no edited titles. I am still experiencing the android contact glitch with the force log out of Google+ and facebook.
    We all are. I've frequently posted that it's a well known issue. It was brought about by the recent Google change in structure. Briefly and very roughly, they had contact connections in a single group (our circles?) , and has split into 2. (I'm guess Circles which they still have connecting our pages and groups like other social media. Then they came up with this ferkakta (spelling somebody who knows the yiddish word or similar for crazy effed up FUBAR mess] Gamer Id. Google themselves told me that any apps that no longer worked had to Scramble to fix everything for all Androids. (I've got the chat saved) They don't care if our games don't work, nor how much of a clusterphuck this puts Google Members or Developers.

So, Glu is working on this very involved problem that was dumped on them. The freeze was triggered after the 5.0 update, which I took about 6 hours after a huge Android OS update, asked me for a Gamers ID when I opened up. Next thing I knew, no one was changing clothes. I was playing with a bunch of NPC Clones of my friends. So, it hasn't been forgotten.

And, I'm pretty sure I posted something recently looking for a head count of who was affected. New people keep just realizing no one is changing and I keep directing them to this thread.

But what do you mean about edited titles? The fact that we opened an event glitch thread is separate from the updat glitch thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    I have noticed I haven't been getting any luxe goals recently and im 95% sure it's been like this since the anniversary update, has this been a problem for anyone else? And is there any way to fix this yet?
    Hi. I know the Luxe Goals are random, and I checked the site FAQs and they posted:

What are Luxe Goals?

Luxe Goals are goals that give you rewards for doing what you already love in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood… shopping! Once in a while, you’ll receive a Luxe Goal which will show a reward for buying a specific item within a certain amount of time. Simply purchase that item within the allotted time and collect your rewards! What happens when the timer runs out?
    If you don’t purchase the Luxe Goal item within the time limit, that goal will simply go away. Later on, you’ll get another Luxe Goal, which will likely be for a different item.

I have seen people mentioning not getting them, and then one pops up. Mine are the same way. I have 3 devices and there are times none get any offers for a day or two. I haven't tracked them. But if you feel you're blocked and not getting them, you can pursue this by submitting a ticket to customer care. Sorry I can't help more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Thanks for your reply Koko! I'll see if I get anymore goals from Maria and if not I'll submit a ticket, thanks again!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    No reality show name here too

5a53q8.jpg

EDIT: nevermind, I just saw Koko's post about changing the name and it worked!
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    My game is fixed, I went to the film guy, asked to change my shows name, he did it and charged no stars.

Hmm...I have tried a couple of times and I'm still being asked for the 40kstars..is there any update on this?