NARS Items

BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
Is this part of the week event or is this going to be around through the weekend? Anyone know? I can't tell and it doesn't say a date or anything.
Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
• Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
• Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
• iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Is this part of the week event or is this going to be around through the weekend? Anyone know? I can't tell and it doesn't say a date or anything.

No, Bobbie, they're not just a part of the NARS debut and gigs; I believe we still get the availability after the makeup gigs are over.

:) x
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    No, Bobbie, they're not just a part of the NARS debut and gigs; I believe we still get the availability after the makeup gigs are over.

:) x

Thank you!! I bought some lips today. I want to get more of the lips and maybe eyes but they are priced steep (Tupical of NARS Cosmetics), so I am going to need more then a week to get the K Stars!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    BobbieM wrote: »
    Thank you!! I bought some lips today. I want to get more of the lips and maybe eyes but they are priced steep (Tupical of NARS Cosmetics), so I am going to need more then a week to get the K Stars!

I know, the prices!!! Which lips did you get??
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I posted in another thread that I wasn't going to buy any of the NARS stuff b/c I though it was too expensive, but after a while I couldn't resist buying the 80 K star eyes and I'm glad I did. They look really good on my doll. At least I think so.

hDgwaYym.png
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    The eyes look great on Neko, good choice :)
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I posted in another thread that I wasn't going to buy any of the NARS stuff b/c I though it was too expensive, but after a while I couldn't resist buying the 80 K star eyes and I'm glad I did. They look really good on my doll. At least I think so.

hDgwaYym.png
    SugarK wrote: »
    The eyes look great on Neko, good choice :)

Thanks! I thought I would be bothered by the fact that I couldn't change her eye shadow, but I'm not although it would be nice to change it. Hopefully Glu would add that feature in an update.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Here's a couple of pics of my doll's new eyes and lips. isabeau wore shades all day 'cause I had to get used to seeing the lips. Finally tonight I took them off her. Now when I see the whole picture I know I'm definitely tripping. Heavily! NQueen, those eyes look amazing!

image_zpszyei4uan.png

image_zpsp3v10wzd.jpeg

She'll look totally gorge for every photo shoot, runway show, movie, event...then tone it down, well...sometimes!...the rest of the time. Her babies, Lauren and Michael, got a little scared because they didn't recognize their mommy. H e l l, *I* don't recognize her! But her husband Kevin loves her just as much no matter how much or how little makeup she wears. (Though he does think she looks crazy hot like this.;)) It all just looks A-mazing, I love it.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Here's a couple of pics of my doll's new eyes and lips. isabeau wore shades all day 'cause I had to get used to seeing the lips. Finally tonight I took them off her. Now when I see the whole picture I know I'm definitely tripping. Heavily! NQueen, those eyes look amazing!

image_zpszyei4uan.png

image_zpsp3v10wzd.jpeg

Yes! The eyes are amazing! I was going to get the the dark lip too, but decided to wait until they possibly go on sale b/c 120 is a lot of K Stars.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Yes! The eyes are amazing! I was going to get the the dark lip too, but decided to wait until they possibly go on sale b/c 120 is a lot of K Stars.

Definitely a lot! Two hundred K-stars for both eyes and lips. Even though I always buy stars at the beginning of each month it took me somewhat of a while to finally just buy the lips. Even harder to get myself to just buy the dang lips after that! I'm glad I finally just caved, but ouch! Now I'll have to get some more stars in the morning to buy some event boxes. <sigh> But I'll never un-love this makeup!
    Somebody stop me before I buy again! Having what I'm calling NARS eyes and blush No. 1 and lips No. 3, I think I *need* eyes and blush No. 3. I just can't make eyes and blush No. 2 work *at all*, and not lips No. 1 or 2. I'm nor a red lipstick kind of a girl, though I tried the look on isabeau in so many ways, and I think lips No. 2 must look *amazing* on a darker skin tone. And I would've really liked the nude look. Sigh. Dolls, if you're getting NARS makeup, please post it here, ok? I would so much love and appreciate seeing your looks!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Are the NARS items disappearing in two days? I've been waiting for a VIP event to buy, but I guess I'm out of time.

Anybody know?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    webra wrote: »
    Are the NARS items disappearing in two days? I've been waiting for a VIP event to buy, but I guess I'm out of time.

Anybody know?

Same here!! I ask GLU support the same question and they replied. They said they also don't have any information until when NARS cosmetics sale continues. Hopefully they'd still sell NARS after the time limit (2days left)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Same here :( I didn't get them for the last VIP event because I thought the event items were ugly, but now I don't know if I should go ahead and get the NARS items or if they'll still be available like the promotional clothing.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I think much like the Spring items and the Huntsman items, the countdown timer is probably just for the advert, I'm sure it'll still be around.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I want to buy more. Right now Kat just has the eyes, Apple P just has the eyes (the first one) and the dark lips. Z has nothing, because it's my smallest device. And until the Android freeze is fixed, (Kat is in the jet or any house, Z is right there beside her.) So, till I get the current Z showing up as a spouse, I'm not dropping200 Stars on Make up I can only see on a small screen.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yeah, I like the dark lips but on a small screen it looks too similar to the black lipstick. Every time I get a new outfit though I try on the eyes - I can't wait! I wonder how long it will be until the next VIP event. We haven't had a dating one in awhile so I feel like that would be coming up soon.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Same here :( I didn't get them for the last VIP event because I thought the event items were ugly, but now I don't know if I should go ahead and get the NARS items or if they'll still be available like the promotional clothing.

That's exactly why I didn't buy them the last VIP either. I hope the next one has something I like more.

I really hope the makeup stays. I just remember the Halloween items that I thought would stay and didn't (Wednesday Adams costume that I've never seen hints of in the throwback events!).
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I love seeing the NARS items on everyone's dolls! I think I will buy one or two of them, but I'd love to wait for a VIP event where I really want the items.

EDIT: I think I especially want the 100 star eyes
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Those are the ones I want too. I like the 80 star eyes also. I don't care for any of the lips except for the dark ones, but I'm not sure I want to pay that many K stars for them.
  • minatodorovicminatodorovic Registered Users 43 Posts
    I really like No.2 eyes, they go with any hair colour and the brows are very pretty. Also eyes No.3 are AMAZING but only on black hair colour and I don't know if I'm willing to change it to black. I don't know what to buy but I hope they stay here after the countdown
    I agree. I use the light brown hair and the brows on the third eyes are blonde? I like the darker brows on the second set. Like you said they go with everything.
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I received a call from Maria to buy one of the NARS items--which I do want!!-- but the payback was only 10kstars and 500xp. I didnt think it was worth it this time!
    ofortuna wrote: »
    I received a call from Maria to buy one of the NARS items--which I do want!!-- but the payback was only 10kstars and 500xp. I didnt think it was worth it this time!

Hi, Ofortuna. Are NARS items still in the closet? Can we still avail NARS items until now?
    Timer went off and items are still available :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

JsejOYX.gif
    PM to add
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts

Was just coming here to post the same thing!

Yay!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 

Oh great! But they're still not on sale. O_o Anyway, it's really good to know that we can still wait buy them for the next VIP event. :D
    Yup, hopefully the next VIP is good. Like ofortuna I had Maria call me with a NARS luxe goal on the third eye set but unfortunately it was not the one I wanted. I think the reward was something like 10 stars so not a huge discount. I think they've had past weekend events where themed items are discounted for a limited time so fingers crossed that happens in the future.