Remove Contacts

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
So, right now I am close to reaching the top of the stars list, but the only thing is that my friends take up the top 12 on the list and I heard that you have to be at least the top 10 to do a comeback. I also heard that signing out of GC will remove your friends out of the game, but it will take a few days before that happens. I want to know if this is true or no b/c I don't want to delete any of my friends, but have them out my game temporary so I can reach the number one spot.
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Actually all this has been changed with the 5.0 update (2 updates ago). You now just need to be #1 amongst the NPCs in your game, so you scroll through your "Top Stars" list, and work towards having higher fans than them. These NPCs' fan count will fluctuate all the time, so once you hit #1, I'd suggest you to take the comeback immediately.

So no deleting of GC contacts needed.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So, right now I am close to reaching the top of the stars list, but the only thing is that my friends take up the top 12 on the list and I heard that you have to be at least the top 10 to do a comeback. I also heard that signing out of GC will remove your friends out of the game, but it will take a few days before that happens. I want to know if this is true or no b/c I don't want to delete any of my friends, but have them out my game temporary so I can reach the number one spot.

You must be number 1, not top 10. But as Nai explained they recently changed things so the Real Player contacts don't hold you back. And removing GC contacts takes longer than a few days to drop off. I have people I removed months ago who are still hanging around, others delete with in a few weeks, but luckily real player games will no longer hold you back.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary