Weekend Event 6/3/2016 -Cameras keep Rolling through Another Birthday!!!

Comments

• TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    This is absolutely my worst weekend event ever. Used up all my K stars to chase that hair ended up with 2 K stars without a single event item. :mad:

The exact same thing happened to me, not one event item! I think I'm done chasing giftbox items. I have to be strong and just stick to the free box only, LOL!
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I hate chasing items since I've never been lucky (every time I tried I failed and wasted way too many kstars...)
    But I really really want that hairstyle omg. I can't not have it!
    So right now I have 707 kstars, let's see how it goes :)

• suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Wasted 200 gems going for that hair. Did not get it. Didn't even get any event items. What horrible luck I had. The only event item I got are the pants and I got them in my free box. Ugh don't know if I want to buy more gems to continue down this horrible road
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Congrats to everyone who's gotten the hair! It really is gorgeous. I chased it a bit and no luck for me. I need to just stop and learn my lesson. I'm saving the rest of my k stars for the next VIP event and need to resist all other temptation. I need to have faith that I can snag items in TB boxes eventually instead of blowing all my k stars on the chase.
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I told myself if I could get hair or jacket in that usual box then I'd quit.

2w7lrhg.jpg

In my usual 2nd chance box was the jacket, but I kept the promise and quit after I got the hair. My first ombre hair!

The dress is cause Maria called for a luxe goal
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Alright, I might open oneee more box :l

Its killing me not having the hair!! haha
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I just completed the first gig of the event and that dirty Dirk... Anyway I chose Japan for the next job, hope is the right choice since the girl at Oak's said something about Tokyo!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Congratulations to lucky Box players, and a big cyber hug to those who join my Z in the 'lots of luck but it's all bad' club. I'm going to see if her numbers are good later on this weekend and let her have another run. But Kat was so lucky. Picked a different box from usual, got 40 Stars. Tried my usual box...40 Stars. Picked a box by asking myself, if I pick this box over here lets call is Y, and Box Z ended up having the hair, where would it really tick me to find box Z. And I decided that I would really be steamed if the hair was directly under my usual box. Took that box.....Boom gots me some hair.

So, when you've got one more box to go, find your Box Z. The box where "I'll kick myself if it's here' and I didn't take it. - Hey it could work.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I got energy in my free box then I was mad and didn't open any others, lol. My box was weird though - I had 3 of the 4 gift box items, 3 +50 energy, another random item, and the +30 event points. No cash or k-stars! Never seen 3 of the +50 energy in one array before.
    isabeau wrote: »
    Why is this jacket so *top heavy*?? The weight is just crushing my doll, and also it doesn't look so great that way. Jacket and jeans, 4000k three times, 50 energy three times; 40 K-stars once.

image_zpszjomdkmy.jpeg

I love this look from the makeup to the shoes. Congratulations Lori. :) (See I'm not calling you Jenn anymore. Will Jenn please raise their hand? I got you confused with Isabeau.)

Lol. I'm loving the Jacket, but now that I see it's Kim, well, ok, Kim's game Kim's likeness. Nice thing about being Koko? The put the K all over the place, I'm paying for the monogramming of the jet, but at least it's my monogram.

Anyway looking great. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-06-03-02-12-28_zpsrhvr9ymo.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

No.... NO. My first pallet was a hot mess. So I buy a small pack of stars, which broke my own rules for this event, but I want my first ombre hair! Also LOVE chokers.

Screenshot_2016-06-03-02-14-24_zpsfrbi7btv.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Gotcha! <3<3
    And... I actually wanted basic white shoes.....

Great event so far! Good luck, dolls and happy tapping!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Bought one small pack as to not totally diminish my star count (I panic if I'm under 150 haha) and then
    bu215uz.jpg

So so happy! I strayed from my regular box because I had a feeling about that box all day!

VoI95JG.jpg
    Off to Vegas to celebrate some bdays! ;) just kidding off to work
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Keem wrote: »
    Screenshot_2016-06-03-02-12-28_zpsrhvr9ymo.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

No.... NO. My first pallet was a hot mess. So I buy a small pack of stars, which broke my own rules for this event, but I want my first ombre hair! Also LOVE chokers.

Screenshot_2016-06-03-02-14-24_zpsfrbi7btv.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Gotcha! <3<3
    And... I actually wanted basic white shoes.....

Great event so far! Good luck, dolls and happy tapping!

Congrats.

OMG. Z was out walking with her Pony (It eliminated the big "I want the Helicopter" from her) and I happened to tap on him and his reward popped out there on the street. Well, I had to pick up up, there are clean up after your horse signs every where on Rodeo Drive. (Horse...rodeo) ok, I'll go back to tapping.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    I just completed the first gig of the event and that dirty Dirk... Anyway I chose Japan for the next job, hope is the right choice since the girl at Oak's said something about Tokyo!

Same! I chose Japan since the girl in Oak said the person was in Tokyo.

Also, bought some more stars hoping for the top/pants and I got the top. :) I really wanted the pants but it's fine. Hopefully some day in a throwback box. xD

S7cAW9.jpg
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Congrats.

OMG. Z was out walking with her Pony (It eliminated the big "I want the Helicopter" from her) and I happened to tap on him and his reward popped out there on the street. Well, I had to pick up up, there are clean up after your horse signs every where on Rodeo Drive. (Horse...rodeo) ok, I'll go back to tapping.

Thank you! Hope your girls had good picks!

Mad props to good pet owners! Always pick up after your animals drop off haha o/

Best thing about walkong pets is the car is gone. Now we can see the tap spots that were hiding behind them!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So, has anyone done the weekend gigs yet? I did the first one and apparently Willow tricked me. No surprise there. Then Maria told me that they were doing casting for a movie at Oak in NY and when I got there some girl said the director already went to Japan. Simon then called and said not to worry and he had two gigs lined up. One in London and one in Tokyo. I chose the one in Tokyo and I'm currently waiting to start that one. Was that the right choice or does it not matter?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So, has anyone done the weekend gigs yet? I did the first one and apparently Willow tricked me. No surprise there. Then Maria told me that they were doing casting for a movie at Oak in NY and when I got there some girl said the director already went to Japan. Simon then called and said not to worry and he had two gigs lined up. One in London and one in Tokyo. I chose the one in Tokyo and I'm currently waiting to start that one. Was that the right choice or does it not matter?

The girl at the Oak said japan, so I chose tokyo as well.

It should be the right answer unless glu threw a twist in this quest line and pape/dirk paid her to give false info ;)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    S7cAW9.jpg

Can't remember to see your doll before, he looks great! What is his name? You should post pics more often Lants!

I already got the shoes too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    First time ever I chased an item and sadly I have to give up on the hair :( Got all the other items plus 5 boxes with 4k :rolleyes: Excuse me while I got to my room and cry :(:(
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    First time ever I chased an item and sadly I have to give up on the hair :( Got all the other items plus 5 boxes with 4k :rolleyes: Excuse me while I got to my room and cry :(:(

Me too! I would open a box, say okay that's it, then change my mind and try another one! Gave up on getting the hair now though because I want to get some of the Nars eyes still! I feel like everyone else was lucky and got the hair (I am happy for ya'll, just a little jealous)!

IMG_0612.jpg
    ^ I like it at least
    IMG_0613.jpg
    ^ UGH EW
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    And the rest (because it won't let me post all my images in one comment?):
    IMG_0614.jpg
    ^ UGH NO
    IMG_0615.jpg
    ^ Not worth 40 kstars, but at least it is an event item?
    IMG_0616.jpg
    ^ The jacket is nice, but I hate that it has Kim's face on it!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    We can cry together Katiealexandraa! Lol
    Me too! I would open a box, say okay that's it, then change my mind and try another one! Gave up on getting the hair now though because I want to get some of the Nars eyes still! I feel like everyone else was lucky and got the hair (I am happy for ya'll, just a little jealous)!

IMG_0612.jpg
    ^ I like it at least
    IMG_0613.jpg
    ^ UGH EW
    Vats wrote: »
    Can't remember to see your doll before, he looks great! What is his name? You should post pics more often Lants!

I already got the shoes too!

Hey, Vats! Thanks! His name is Sebastian! Yeah, I think I will post him more often now. I just felt like a beginner. My closet isn't as big as most of you guys here since I only started a few months ago. But thanks, I will post pictures more often!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Sebastian's wardrobe is growing ;) We definitely need to see more of him :):)
    Hey, Vats! Thanks! His name is Sebastian! Yeah, I think I will post him more often now. I just felt like a beginner. My closet isn't as big as most of you guys here since I only started a few months ago. But thanks, I will post pictures more often!
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts

Oh Lants!! Don't you dare feel bad for Sebastians closet size. We all began at some point and this is a loving forum. We want to see Sebastian more often. Sometimes the guys reunite and go out for a beer or two...you can't let Sebastian out of the fun, he can be another Android adopted member, just as Sassy that we see so often it seems like her doll is on Android lol :).

Did you go post a picture in Vats little girl birthday party?, come on!! Let's party! I'll live this here to make Sebastian come out of his shell ;)

Screenshot_2016-03-19-15-49-49-1.png
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Oh Lants!! Don't you dare feel bad for Sebastians closet size. We all began at some point and this is a loving forum. We want to see Sebastian more often. Sometimes the guys reunite and go out for a beer or two...you can't let Sebastian out of the fun, he can be another Android adopted member, just as Sassy that we see so often it seems like her doll is on Android lol :).

Did you go post a picture in Vats little girl birthday party?, come on!! Let's party! I'll live this here to make Sebastian come out of his shell ;)

Screenshot_2016-03-19-15-49-49-1.png

No, I didn't! But I will now! Thank you. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Keem wrote: »
    The girl at the Oak said japan, so I chose tokyo as well.

It should be the right answer unless glu threw a twist in this quest line and pape/dirk paid her to give false info ;)

Tokyo for me too.

Wait and see, wait and see, wait and see....
    isabeau wrote: »
    Tokyo for me too.

Wait and see, wait and see, wait and see....

Just completed the second quest. (At this point I had 4 event items, I got 45 event points in total with bonuses)

Maria called, said I did good, and the movie role is mine!
    I forget where the third questline is, but I'm assuming i will rock the job, maybe get some kudos (maybe some shade thrown on pape for being a total bee-atch) and that will be it
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I bought some stars to get the new eyes and had some left so I opened a pallet:

gwKj9qM.png

My first ombre hair and I don't know how I feel about it. I like it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it that much :/
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I bought some stars to get the new eyes and had some left so I opened a pallet:

gwKj9qM.png

My first ombre hair and I don't know how I feel about it. I like it, but I'm not sure if I'm going to use it that much :/

Congrats! I like the ombré. Hopefully guys get a cool ombré style someday!
    Daily iOS KKH player