Feedback on "Comeback" quest

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    FIIIIIIINALLY!

6Q6LfjF.jpg

Chose Love Guru. So excited for the pretty dress and extra energy!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Coco, great choice. My first comeback was love guru. The dress is so absolutely wonderful. Congratulations. Enjoy the dress, and the extra energy. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    FIIIIIIINALLY!

6Q6LfjF.jpg

Chose Love Guru. So excited for the pretty dress and extra energy!

Congratulations! The outfit is so pretty! And the extra energy <3
    I'm currently number 2 star, so my third comeback is going to happen in a day or two! The only one left for me is Love Guru.
    Does the special tap spot appear only with dates, or do VIP hangouts get it too?
    Hmmmm. I will try and find out. I'm awful. I just VIP kim. I think it would have to pull a longer hangout. But..I am not too far along. I'll check it out if you don't first. I have to be honest, I never use my Comeback Special Task in my dates. ok, hardly ever. I almost exclusively date at Oak. I think energy is more valuable than cash, because with energy I can earn more cash. and stuff. ;) And in oak, you get for 8 Energy...and 200$Kash a LOT more star fillers than the Love task across the table for 9 Energy (get one back so it's 8 energy). So.....if I am dumping 8 energy, I'll throw 200$ at it and greatly improve that payout.)

I like the Special task that we get with movies and other film projects. Parties help add fans. So that's good for you this weekend. Whenever I've done a comeback, or wanted to reach a higher rank parties really help boost fans. I think it's easier getting to A list the 2nd time around.

Anyone else think so?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ciaocassiociaocassio Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm at Level 28, #1 since Level 27, 7 storyline gigs queued up. If I choose a comeback, what happens with the rest of the storylines, including the ones I don't know about yet? Do I need to wait to start my comeback until after I've caught up with all the updates so far, "beat the game" so to speak, in order to not miss out on them?

I read the answers to Cilan's questions on pages 24 and 25 but it's still not clear to me, sorry!
    ciaocassio wrote: »
    I'm at Level 28, #1 since Level 27, 7 storyline gigs queued up. If I choose a comeback, what happens with the rest of the storylines, including the ones I don't know about yet? Do I need to wait to start my comeback until after I've caught up with all the updates so far, "beat the game" so to speak, in order to not miss out on them?

I read the answers to Cilan's questions on pages 24 and 25 but it's still not clear to me, sorry!

Nothing changes except you get 3 more energy, a new dress, and you drop back down to the E list!
    Everything else stays intact! Think of it as... your doll went to rehab and is now ready to take the world by storm again!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    ciaocassio wrote: »

When you get the comeback quest, you do not have to finish it to get your other storyline gigs. I JUST completed my 1st comeback storyline and I have been on my 2nd comeback since forever lol!!! So I still got my other gigs as normal in the meantime. :)
    When the comebacks first rolled out, there were storylines associated with the 3 Comeback choices. However....these storylines were distributed to all players as the game went on. So, at first, with Love Guru you got task a, b and c. While those who chose Fashion did d, e and f. with tasks(storylines) g, h and i for the 3rd comeback group. But, Once Love guru finished a,b and c, they moved on to d,e,f and then g,h, i. When Fashion track finished their initial d,e and f, they went on to get the other tasks.

By now, at least a year after the Comeback rollout, there are no longer special tasks (perhaps the first of your first comeback, I'm not sure) held for the people doing comebacks in the future. As I understand it, we're all getting all the storylines regardless of whether you take a comeback or not. Take your comeback whenever you want, you're not pulling yourself out of the line of regular storylines or anything.

Does this help? In fact, the original banner about the comebacks say you'll receive special storylines for your comeback. They later changed the banner so it says nothing about special gigs or storylines. I've done all 3, and by the time I got to my 2nd, everyone....comeback or no comeback were all doing the same storylines.

It's exciting, you get a great outfit and 3 more energy max. I just got my 3rd game up to number 1 again. So....if they rolled out more comebacks in a future update........I would jump on it so fast, you'll get dizzy watching the fall from number one to number 600 something. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    When you do a comeback, do you lose all your stars, money, level, clothes, etc. like you're a new player again, or do you just go back to E-list and still have eveything you own. Do you even lose your houses, cars, private jet, and So Chics when you do a comeback? I'm sorry, I've never done a comeback :D
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
    Speaking of third comebacks...

KKH_Screenshot_1459290356282.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Yay! Now the grind back to number one...

Maybe glu will add a 4th comeback for photoshoots next!
  • ciaocassiociaocassio Registered Users 3 Posts
    That does help, thanks everyone!
    When you finish a comeback like the love guru can you pick it again for your 2nd comeback?

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
    Hi and welcome. you only get each comeback once. what would you do with the same gown twice? we can Tae three Comebacks.... abd a lot of us are hoping for more comebacks soon. I'm hoing tats in the upcoming updae,

Congratulations on everyone's come backs. More energy...free clothes...and we get to do it all again!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Fin wrote: »
    When you do a comeback, do you lose all your stars, money, level, clothes, etc. like you're a new player again, or do you just go back to E-list and still have eveything you own. Do you even lose your houses, cars, private jet, and So Chics when you do a comeback? I'm sorry, I've never done a comeback :D

Hello Fin! The only thing you lose is fans, eeeverything else stays the same :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    Laralu529 wrote: »
    Hello Fin! The only thing you lose is fans, eeeverything else stays the same :)

Thanks! :)

KKH:

KKG:

PM me for requests.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Ughhhhh. I should've started my first comeback forever ago, but I just can't get myself to leap off the cliff. First I thought ok, after I have a baby (which was in January). Then I came up with ok, after New Year's. Nexttttt I thought ok, after the *second* baby (which was in February). Now I've run out of excuses, eep! And I just can't get myself to do it. And it's way past time. I can't even remember how long it took to get to A-list #1 to begin with anymore. Helppppp!
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Please make the comeback available to everyone who gets on top of all the NPCs in the ranking, that is not taking into account personal contacts, otherwise it takes forever to get to number one and it becomes extremely frustrating :(
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    isabeau wrote: »
    Ughhhhh. I should've started my first comeback forever ago, but I just can't get myself to leap off the cliff. First I thought ok, after I have a baby (which was in January). Then I came up with ok, after New Year's. Nexttttt I thought ok, after the *second* baby (which was in February). Now I've run out of excuses, eep! And I just can't get myself to do it. And it's way past time. I can't even remember how long it took to get to A-list #1 to begin with anymore. Helppppp!

Do it for the pretty clothes and energy!!
    It's only taken 2 weeks of casual playing to get almost 100 fans!

The vip weekend does wonders for the fan counts if you do the SCL 1h grind for stars!
    Keem wrote: »
    Do it for the pretty clothes and energy!!
    It's only taken 2 weeks of casual playing to get almost 100 fans!

The vip weekend does wonders for the fan counts if you do the SCL 1h grind for stars!

Definitely valid reasons. I really need to kick my butt off that cliff! And aside from the VIP events, I've read that parties help...but the parties and party weekends are soooo boring for me. More important: Do I say I was in rehab or what?!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So, after over a month of playing I finally reached the top and decided to immediately start my first comeback.

Originally I was going to choose Love Guru and have my doll find love and possibly a husband, but after reading various comments about how spouses and SO are really needy, I decided that I wasn't going to bother with dating and marriage. At least not yet. I may just have her adopt a child and be a single mother. I chose Fashion Icon for this comeback and my next one will be Money Maker. Losing my fans wasn't bad at all, and I'm actually excited to be starting all over again. Wish me luck!

SMST7CJl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congrats NQueen! and good luck on your comeback :) it will seem sooo slow for the first while so don't be discouraged. I've done all three now and wish there were more :p and I would definitely leave the love guru for your last comeback. Have fun :)
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So, after over a month of playing I finally reached the top and decided to immediately start my first comeback.

Originally I was going to choose Love Guru and have my doll find love and possibly a husband, but after reading various comments about how spouses and SO are really needy, I decided that I wasn't going to bother with dating and marriage. At least not yet. I may just have her adopt a child and be a single mother. I chose Fashion Icon for this comeback and my next one will be Money Maker. Losing my fans wasn't bad at all, and I'm actually excited to be starting all over again. Wish me luck!

SMST7CJl.jpg
    SugarK wrote: »
    Congrats NQueen! and good luck on your comeback :) it will seem sooo slow for the first while so don't be discouraged. I've done all three now and wish there were more :p and I would definitely leave the love guru for your last comeback. Have fun :)

Thanks! I really appreciate it! &#55357;&#56842;
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    Huge Congratulations. That fall from the top felt like an elevator coming down to fast, the butterflies in my stomach fluttered while I thought I'd faint, and then after the dress, you look at your fans....and it's one. One fan. By now you have more but it's scary. Enjoy the extra energy and the great dress. And parties are a great way for fast fans.

And, once you get up in the multimillions again, you will begin deciding which comeback to take next.....unless you already have. hehehehehe

Congrat1.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    SugarK wrote: »

Good luck, NQueen, I hope you have a ton of fans immediately if not sooner. I've seen three posts that make me just a little bit more brave, including yours, and Koko is always the best cheerleader. I'm thinking Comeback no. 1 this week, it's just gotta be already, I've been sitting lovely on A list no. 1 since last October! My plan is to immediately buy two new homes right away, and furnish them--omg I've been saving up! I was going to buy three in one shot but ended up buying Calabasas last month, so my plan of a triple crush went off the rails just a little bit. So I'll just buy the two because I want to keep a good amount of kash and stars in my KKH bank. And. I don't even know if home purchases will help me out! But it's worth a shot. The dress looks gorgeous on Neko. Good luck again, for a speedy return to the top!
    Koko and isabeau, thanks for all the support. Strangely losing all of my fans was not as scary as I thought it would be. Most likely b/c climbing my way back to the top is really exciting for me. For me, going from a absolute nobody to a mega supastar has been the most fun and I can't wait to do it again, so I'm in no rush to gain all my fans back. I'm just going to go a steady pace.

isabeau, I can see how doing the comeback may be a little scary for you. When I started mine, I was at 204 million fans. I'm assuming that you have the max number of fans which is 743 million right now. I can only guess how long it took to reach that many and I understand that it would be hard for you to lose all that progress, but I do think the dresses, added interactions, and extra energy are worth it. I really hope you decided to your first comeback and best of luck!
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Koko and isabeau, thanks for all the support. Strangely losing all of my fans was not as scary as I thought it would be. Most likely b/c climbing my way back to the top is really exciting for me. For me, going from a absolute nobody to a mega supastar has been the most fun and I can't wait to do it again, so I'm in no rush to gain all my fans back. I'm just going to go a steady pace.

isabeau, I can see how doing the comeback may be a little scary for you. When I started mine, I was at 204 million fans. I'm assuming that you have the max number of fans which is 743 million right now. I can only guess how long it took to reach that many and I understand that it would be hard for you to lose all that progress, but I do think the dresses, added interactions, and extra energy are worth it. I really hope you decided to your first comeback and best of luck!

You are a sweetheart.
    Funny thing I decided to start my journey of making my way back up to top today and as soon as I start Willow tweets something about me stalking her in London and now I lost the one fan I had. The thing is I'm not even mad more amused than anything. I've done a couple of 8 hour gigs before the tweet so I should be gaining some fans sometime later today.

OVdtTnfl.jpg
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Funny thing I decided to start my journey of making my way back up to top today and as soon as I start Willow tweets something about me stalking her in London and now I lost the one fan I had. The thing is I'm not even mad more amused than anything. I've done a couple of 8 hour gigs before the tweet so I should be gaining some fans sometime later today.

OVdtTnfl.jpg

Omg, hahahahaha! Willow is *such* a freak. I remember that line from the beginning, which would be your first time around. Ughhh, Willow! And now Skylar is tweeting recycled Willow lines too.
  • JlrxoJlrxo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Hi, little bit of a lurker here...
    I have read through several pages of this thread trying to get my answer but can't seem to find what I'm looking for so I'll ask instead and hope someone reads this thread occasionally!
    I think this might be a stupid question but when you start your first comeback does anything happen to your current gigs and quests etc? I am quite backed up on gigs but really want to start my first comeback asap but I'm worried I will lose storyline gigs or miss out on ones I haven't got to yet!
    Hi and welcome. You lose NOTHINg except for fans. Your existing gigs stay as they are, your clothes, your contacts, your cash, energy, all your assets. Good luck and welcome. You won't miss out on a thing. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary