Monday Musings.....hoping for a midweek...*wink wink nudge nudge

Comments

• LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Thank you so much SugarK :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Got the TB event, just opened my first box and unfortunately no option to pay and open another 🙁
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Welcome Lii :) don't worry, I'm sure they'll have it sorted out in no time and we'll be grinding away soon :)
    Lii wrote: »
    Had to come out of lurking because I just got the update (maybe half an hour ago) but still no throwback event. I think that's even more weird than nothing at all?

I'm playing on an IPad Air.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Welcome Peanutella and what a cute name :) Lots of us still waiting, but congrats on your first box :):)
    Peanutella wrote: »
    First box, and no option to purchase additional box. Maybe they'll offer it with the last box?
    Nice to come out of the lurking shadows! Hope you guys get it soon :(

Screenshot_2016_06_07_17_07_49.png
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Got the TB event, just opened my first box and unfortunately no option to pay and open another ��

Ive never had an option to pay for an extra box. Did you have the same opportunity for the rest of the May throwback events?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This is a new feature that was rolled out towards the end of the last event. Most of us never saw it in our games, and now most of us are waiting for the event. So, it's new, and we'll know more as more people get the event. I read it is only available after the 4th box. I can't confirm......yet. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Little Party interlude..........replace the word "Giant" with "Princess" and lets sing for our birthday girl,

she loves diamonds, gems and sparkly sparkly bling......................big round of applause for Lenotchka.

HBLenotcka.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    This is a new feature that was rolled out towards the end of the last event. Most of us never saw it in our games, and now most of us are waiting for the event. So, it's new, and we'll know more as more people get the event. I read it is only available after the 4th box. I can't confirm......yet. :)

Hi, Koko I would like to confirm that for me last week when I completed the TB event I got the option to open up an extra box after I completed my last box. I'm not sure but I think we only get the option to open only one box and that's only if you complete the whole event.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    I finally started my first comeback yesterday morning. I got no mini update. I have 3.9k fans, and *no* throwback event. What's with that?? Help...?

iOS latest and latest

:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Little Party interlude..........replace the word "Giant" with "Princess" and lets sing for our birthday girl,

she loves diamonds, gems and sparkly sparkly bling......................big round of applause for Lenotchka.

HBLenotcka.gif

Omg this crown, Koko!!!

Lenochka, you lucky doll!
    Hi, if you didn't get the event, please post your game deets (Platform/OS Version/ Device/ Level/ Gender in game) in the Glitch thread. When the event rollouts have hiccups, they are usually resolved very swiftly after daylight hits so hang on and thanks for your patience. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I finally started my first comeback yesterday morning. I got no mini update. I have 3.9k fans, and *no* throwback event. What's with that?? Help...?

iOS latest and latest

Hi, isabeau! Congrats on finally starting your first comeback! As far as you not getting the throwback event yet, I don't think it has anything to do with the comeback. I read through some of the last posts on this thread and it seems like some people are having an issue with receiving the TB event. I'm not sure what the problem is b/c I got mine. I'm sorry I can't really offer any suggestions other than uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that may cause your game to get the mini update, but I don't want you do anything to potentially mess up your game. So, I think the best thing you can do is wait it our for a few hours and see what happens.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Haven't really been posting much kind of new here. :)

Happy Birthday Lenotchka!
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖

iOS latest and latest

EDIT: Ok, so none of the iOS users got it, as I read through this.

Dear Glu: I'm home sick with a fever--it's probably the plague. So I think I'll surely die soon, I mean even a major painkiller is barely helping, so I would really appreciate getting to open a tb box or two before I die. I have left instructions along with my Will that my phone and charger be buried with me, and my coffin outfitted with an never-ending power source. I will play this game into eternity. But remember, I might die today and last week I got a horrible dowdy dress and two other yucky things (all the rest of my tb's so far have been heaven or close-to). Please grant me my last wish as a living doll. Because soon I'll be a dead doll and who wants to be haunted, right? It would be a lot of fun spooking your offices tho, and giving all the dolls everything they ask for and more. Like firing the nanny so husbands/wives/SOs can hold a baby. Woooooo, wooooooo, spooooookyyyyy! (I'll also be taking and picking up your Starbeans orders as a way of thanks.)
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Hi, isabeau! Congrats on finally starting your first comeback! As far as you not getting the throwback event yet, I don't think it has anything to do with the comeback. I read through some of the last posts on this thread and it seems like some people are having an issue with receiving the TB event. I'm not sure what the problem is b/c I got mine. I'm sorry I can't really offer any suggestions other than uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that may cause your game to get the mini update, but I don't want you do anything to potentially mess up your game. So, I think the best thing you can do is wait it our for a few hours and see what happens.

Hey, thank you, NQueen! I was actually writing a post in the Comeback thread thanking you, Koko, and Keem for getting me to finally pull that trigger, but I'm so sick I can't finish it. :( THANK YOU, DOLL!
    Hi, if you didn't get the event, please post your game deets (Platform/OS Version/ Device/ Level/ Gender in game) in the Glitch thread. When the event rollouts have hiccups, they are usually resolved very swiftly after daylight hits so hang on and thanks for your patience. ;)

Noooooo! I'm sick and dying! I can barely remember my own name! I can't even begin to think of the answers to these questions, ohmigod!!! I can't do this, ohmigodohmigodohmygodohmigod....What the he*k is my phone number even??!
    Noooooo! I'm sick and dying! I can barely remember my own name! I can't even begin to think of the answers to these questions, ohmigod!!! I can't do this, ohmigodohmigodohmygodohmigod....What the he*k is my phone number even??!

Ok, feel better. Your game will be fixed with everyones, I just want to show GLu when they check in how widepread it is. One more post won't make or break it. Feel better. What happened? Flu? Stomach issue? I swear I didn't feed you. (terrible cook over here) Please feel better. Can you take anything and rest?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, tell you what I'll do. I will walk away from my devices, and my laptop, I'll go do some household task (walk the dog) the second I walk away, Glu will respond and be waiting for an answer. Happens every time. So I'll try and jumpstart this. lol. Be back shortly.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's a thought, I just did a quick date now, so I won't be interrupted during my grind once the event gets here. I've found when I go ask for a date without being called, I often grab a one hour. So.....off to do an unrequested date with the other games. I HATE being on a grinding roll, and getting the wussie "I missed you, lets hang out". I swear, if the call came, and spouse said "Every minute we're apart, my heart breaks a little more. Can I see you?" that would have so much more class.

Anyway...think about a quick date. DOn't take anything long,

Koko it's quite funny that you've mentioned that just now.

When the weekend event was over just recently, my doll had forgotten to call Jack on a date and he was being all fussy. He demanded for his wife to pay 10 kstars so they don't get divorced. If he had ask for more, I wouldn't have saved their marriage, but I'm surprised and relieved that it was cheap to charm him and not to call their marriage any quits.

I won't ever do that again. That's a great tip that I most definitely have to keep in mind.

#LessonLearned
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• iTeddyiTeddy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Hello everyone, I got the event as always with the option to buy the first box for 60 k-stars, I'm an iOS male doll player.
    Quick question does anyone knows if the valentines beard appears inside the boxes? I don't want to spend kstars on something that is not there.
    1ygMI9e.png

Happy Bday Lenotchka!!!
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I'm an iOS user and got the event. I also had the option after opening my first box to open a second on for 60 K Stars.
    Koko it's quite funny that you've mentioned that just now.

When the weekend event was over just recently, my doll had forgotten to call Jack on a date and he was being all fussy. He threatened to divorce his wife for 10 kstars. If he had ask for more, I wouldn't have saved their marriage, but I'm surprised and relieved that it was cheap to charm him and not to call their marriage any quits.

I won't ever do that again. That's a great tip that I most definitely have to keep in mind.

#LessonLearned

Want a GREAT TIP? and you earn money. When you're leaving the game overnight, (or any extended time that is not during a gig) go to SoHo Kardash in NY start a 12 hour shift. then when I'm at 0 energy, I go next door to Oak. then I shut down. If for whatever reason I don't get back to the game for a day or so, before you leave oak, take whatever length date they give you. You won't get penalized till you leave. And by dating before you leave......save yourself some stars and grief. :)

P.S. oh, and by tapping out energy at the store, it's cash when the shift ends, with no lose of fans for not doing better if you walk away with having done even one star. And, if you don't need to take the date when you reopen, you can always go next door, and if it's less than 12 hours, you can tap out a little more energy to round out a star, or finish...whatever. The work at Oak was not my tip. I think I picked it up from Wish.

Hmm. I wish Wish would pop back in. She does sometimes, and she's always fun to have around. Very smart lady too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh BTW, I just had one SoHo Kardash shift open from last night, and it gave me the idea to open a shift and keep tapping out just a little energy. This way when the event starts, we'll still be close to full, AND we won't be wasting energy sitting at the max while we wait.

Still no even on any of my games. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    Here is my first TB box:
    13401387_1201377446559912_194565172_n_zpsswh583xj.jpeg

I hope that your events start soon for those of you having troubles !! *fingerscrossed*

@SassyVoguette I've never been to Montenergo or the Macedonia (sadly) but I can agree with you that Croatia is beautiful.
    @Lenochka Happy Birthday !! ;)
    tumblr_o3256lRRWK1slzsb9o1_500_zpsb6vuw9y2.gif

tumblr_nlxhthscjE1trmh0fo1_1280_zpsqz7cwlqs.gif
    OMG plasticsunshine I LoVe Deadpool!!!! Thank you so much!!!! If only I could have him lying on my sofa with roses *sigh*

Koko the crown is amazing, I love it. Thank you!!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    NOOOOOOOO..... Still no event for me either! Think I'll go sit in a corner somewhere and CRY!!!!!
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lenochka!!!!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    bladeoo wrote: »
    HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lenochka!!!!

Thank you bladeoo :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Still no event for me either :(
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    MNieuw wrote: »
    NOOOOOOOO..... Still no event for me either! Think I'll go sit in a corner somewhere and CRY!!!!!

Nooooooo don't cry. If you want to cry, come sit next to me. 3 games and none got the event. All three games have NEVER gotten a glitch unless it was 100% system wide before. My shoulders are great to cry on. so lets find a bench, and cry in our midories.

Midorihat2.jpg
    Today's special is R&B favorite of the Birthday Princess.....Lenotchka, Perfect to lose yourself in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary