GLITCH Thread - Throwback Event 6/7/16

2Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Glu has corrected the problem, and will release a fix for it today. Players don't need to update as their games will automatically receive the fix as soon as it's released.

Sorry for the small disruption but please be patient and we'll have the Throwback Events working for all again soon.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Event up for iOS it is automatic. just open your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    No event here, but my mom plays and she got it this morning on her iPhone.
    Android/OS 6.0.1/Galaxy S6 Edge +/Level 28

Given that I'm probably your mom's age, I just wanna say how much I love that she plays this game too. ;-)
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Will there be a fix for the Androids? It's been 9 hours now...

Android 4.1.1
    QMobile A50
    Level 45
    Male
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Very disappointed that we android users have missed out on almost an entire day. TBE are already difficult to complete. Looks like we will be missing out on boxes even with the fix.
    I feel your pain, but it's been 7 hours, so there is still lots of good grinding time. :) And, I'd rather have this Glitch during a Throwback than a Weekend Event with Event Clothes. It's easier to get the clothes during the event. But I have 2 dolls sitting it out with you. We can do a chant....but it has to be in the Throwback/Birthday Party Thread. Link is in my signature. Hope to see you there for the wait.

Welcome to the Forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Given that I'm probably your mom's age, I just wanna say how much I love that she plays this game too. ;-)

Lol thanks, we're both hooked! :)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • brunaquepariubrunaquepariu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Samsung Galaxy S3 MINI, Android version 4.1, level 54
    No throwback event and getting even more upset every time the hours passes. :mad:
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hi. At least here, the majority of players up and ready haven't gotten the event. We've checked other social media...the same. And while a sprinkling of players got the event, the bulk of us don't have it. I've just written to Glu, and keep checking back for any info as we get it.

If you want to post, please just include your game details, Platform / OS Version / Device / Level

I'm going to ask those who did get the event the same thing. You never know what info will help identify and isolate an issue.

I have 3 games......not one got the event. So, hang in, if you're new and came here because you didn't get the event, you're not alone, join us.

Thanks for your patience, we'll be tapping away in no time. Personally, I'm not starting things, with the hopes of finishing when the event comes, in the past we've often been disappointed because the game didn't see pre-event started gigs as qualifying for event points. Might work, might not. Let's all say a happy thought that this is resolved before Glu sees the message. :)

I had the event and was a few stars away from collecting my second box when it suddenly reset itself and now I have no stars and starting again from scratch. Hope I still have the item I got in the first box. Haven't checked yet.
    Android should be up, I opened the game and it came right up. I last checked 5 or so minutes ago. YAY
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    tia_blest wrote: »
    I had the event and was a few stars away from collecting my second box when it suddenly reset itself and now I have no stars and starting again from scratch. Hope I still have the item I got in the first box. Haven't checked yet.

Yes, you won't have lost any items you already won, and now as Glu pointed out in the event thread, now you have the opportunity to collect more (for free) plus....you get 2 1st boxes at 25. The one you got, for 25. Game restarts...another after just 25 points. Almost makes me wish I'd been in THAT boat. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • brunaquepariubrunaquepariu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well ... I'm coming here to report some problems and some indignities on the Throwback Event on Android devices.
    From the beginning, I had no problem with this event and even, I was VERY happy when he was released. However, after the update last week (5.1.0) I started to have some problems and I noticed some things that are not fair.

1 - About throwback event yesterday: I received my almost 12 hours of delay and at no time was answered in this regard.
    2 - Looking on instagram, I realized something very funny: Only players of iOS devices can open TWO BOXES in the event. And it makes me question: Why? Why only they can open two boxes? What is the reason? That's not fair, not at all.
    3 - Some players had their throwbacks restarted and might have, again, a chance to open more boxes.

I wish from the bottom of my heart, to know the answers to these questions. I apologize if you posted this in the wrong place and if I offended anyone.
    I hope that the support answer me. Have a good day!
    (P.S: Sorry about the grammar, I am writing in the google translator)
    Hi. I moved your post to the Glitch thread for this event.

Glu is aware of the issues. A large number of Androids were held back for 12 or so hours, the clock can't be reset to the best of my knowledge.

When the fix went out, it reset the games. Now everyone got the event, but if you'd been playing before you were reset.....losing valuable event points. The fact that by starting a 2nd time, they have the opportunity to get the earned boxes again, for more prizes. If they had 299 points when the game reset, they were one point away from another prize, and had to go do it all again. So,, getting another box at a 25 points or something is a small consoloation.

I've written this morning to Glu, asking for clarification and advising them of the disconent and disparity of things, and as soon as I hear back, I'll let you all know

Brunqueparlu, I feel your pain. I had 2 Androids without the event for over 12 hours, and I'm scrambling to earn prizes. Let's wait and see what comes about. In the meantime, just keep playing, and I hope you win some nice prizes.
    Nice to meet you, Welcome to the forum
    Welcome.jpg

There is more discussion about this in the event thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lilsweenslilsweens Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm experiencing a different glitch on iOS, version 9.3.2. Yesterday I was able to collect about 95 of the throwback stars by doing jobs. Today I did a reality show (which usually gives me the throwback stars), and while I got one throwback star from each of my invited guests, I didn't get any throwback points/stars when I finished the job with five stars. I tried again with an appearance at OAK (again finishing with 5 stars), and the same thing happened. I only received money and experience for finishing the jobs like no throwback event was happening. So I didn't get awarded the 40 stars I earned (both events were 8 hours). I'm still stuck at 95. I'm so disappointed to be losing out on these points! Has anyone else had the same problem?
    This is the first I've heard of this. I'm sorry this is happening. I would screenshot the next payout that doesn't include event points, send a ticket to customer care and post it here. And if this is happening to anyone else, I'm sure we'll hear from them. I only suggested customer care because this is different from the system wide issues we've been experiencing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I just had my game on Facebook reset and i was already on my third box and i had not even opened them and then Glu happened and reset my game.
    Not even funny and i wonder how i am supposed to complete the event now with less than 18 hours left
    This whole event is a mess.
    Hi I'm sorry you went through this. And I apologize for missing this somehow. I'm sorry this happened. When you say your game reset, you mean the whole game disappeared? Or the event resent? Can I suggest the obvious, first off, collect the boxes as they're earned. But I'm curious is the rest of your game ok? I would contact customer care, tell them what happened, and see what advice they can offer.

But tbh, the Facebook platform is least stable, and one on one support is not readily available for FB platform games. If your whole game was lost, I'd see about playing on a different platform. Smartphone? iPod?

As far as the event, even though these Throwback Events are new, we have them now and there's always the next one. I hope you were able to get at least a box or two.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary