Comments

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Feel free to add me!

Omg I totally follow you on Instagram! lol
    Welcome to this crazy family!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • PeanutellaPeanutella Registered Users 15 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Welcome Peanutella and what a cute name :) Lots of us still waiting, but congrats on your first box :):)

Thank you SugarK :) Ever tried peanut butter and nutella together? Spoiler alert - it's amazing! Good luck for your boxes!
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Thank god I'm not the only one feeling this way. I saw some people got to open 8 boxes for free, and some opened 16 boxes in total.

Does anyone know what's the cut-off time before the points required is cut in half?

what do you mean by points required is cut in half? I never noticed that happening on my account!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    what do you mean by points required is cut in half? I never noticed that happening on my account!

I know that if you enter your game late for the throwback event, the total point requirement is 375. Ok well this happened the first time round so im not sure if this system is still in place.

I just dont know how late.
    PM to add
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I know that if you enter your game late for the throwback event, the total point requirement is 375. Ok well this happened the first time round so im not sure if this system is still in place.

I just dont know how late.
    That only happened once, the first week, and it was based on how late you installed the game's big update, because that week's event didn't officially start at the same normal time it does every week, but instead the time of the update. It doesn't happen for any other throwback event unfortunately.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    That only happened once, the first week, and it was based on how late you installed the game's big update, because that week's event didn't officially start at the same normal time it does every week, but instead the time of the update. It doesn't happen for any other throwback event unfortunately.

I panicked after reading your post so I quickly went into my android game. The point requirements is lesser! Phew!

This is much better for me because by the time android event was fixed, I had to go to bed. All the time differences, it would be impossible to get 600 points. So I decided to take the risk of waiting.

At countdown 1 day 16 hours, the points required is reduced. I'm not sure when the exact cut-off time is.

qx5QTRj.png
    F0ecKm6.png
    PM to add
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    1st box
    image_zpshltdq9mv.png
    2nd box
    image_zpsywreppxu.png
    3rd box
    image_zpsimc6jatc.png
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I panicked after reading your post so I quickly went into my android game. The point requirements is lesser! Phew!

qx5QTRj.png
    F0ecKm6.png

aww youre so lucky. I didnt get that at all and the event started for me at 13:00 est. I recall Koko saying it never happens, but Im happy that you got your points reduced. Bummer for me and a lot of others probably! maybe it's just for android devices? im on an ios.
    ofortuna wrote: »
    aww youre so lucky. I didnt get that at all and the event started for me at 13:00 est. I recall Koko saying it never happens, but Im happy that you got your points reduced. Bummer for me and a lot of others probably! maybe it's just for android devices? im on an ios.

I think you have to make sure you enter the game only when the countdown timer is at 1 day 16 hour or lesser.
    PM to add
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I wish I had a shortened period of time aswell, Nai.

I'm really not happy with this event at all. I have the feeling that this event was against me right from the beginning. I feel silly because I spent so much money and time on this game and yet other players are more privileged and have more chances to expand their games than me.

It's just frustrating.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    That's a great top Lants and looks so cute matching with your puppy :D Congrats on your first comeback!!!!!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    IjrdWg.png

I like this top. And please excuse my rank D+! Working on first comeback, lol
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Wowza, can't wait to see you wearing this one Peter :)

[QUOTE=iampetermcdowell;458927
    3rd box
    image_zpsimc6jatc.png[/QUOTE]
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    My #1 and #2 box round 2:
    13384822_1201999479831042_965338941_n_zps0b5jmpdz.jpeg
    13390854_1201999343164389_416525902_n_zpsl7s9oryj.jpeg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thank god I'm not the only one feeling this way. I saw some people got to open 8 boxes for free, and some opened 16 boxes in total.

Does anyone know what's the cut-off time before the points required is cut in half?

I am trying to get the actual breakdown of any glitch compensation or game adjustment, when I get an answer I'll let everone know.

I got my Android's event about 12 or 13 hours after the event started, and iOS came in 5 hours earlier, and all 3 games are stil grinding to 600 points. (I see myself getting to the 3rd box but that's about it for the Androids. Maybe iOS will get the 4th, could go either way)
    I understand that those who got the event on time, lost points but kept prizes, are asking about this. And I'm still confused about how players got reduced point requirements. Were those people whose points were reset? If it were the people who were locked out all day, my Androids didn't get it. Can someone bring me up to speed?

P.S. When AppleP got the Green kocktail dress from St. Pat's 2015 yesterday, the rest of the event doesn't matter. I feel I won this one. Next event, yeah I'll be whining about more black boots, but regardless of anything else any of my games get this event.....I won! I feel like I was in Vegas and the slot paid off in a grand jackpot with lights flashing and pandemonium.

What have your Giftbox winning moments been?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I don't know if someone else already said it but next event is VIP. And after that there's probably a mermaid/babies themed event (5-star) and at the last of the month is the 2 anniversary one (with parties I suppose?). After that I'm pretty sure around 28 or 29 June (before 4th July for sure) it's the next update.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Throwback boxes #3,4 & 5. I think this has been my best throwback event yet. I got a lot of the things I wanted. (And NO sunglasses!)
    image_zpspniubolz.jpeg

image_zpscorhw1ai.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Thank you for this. I can use the VIP. I need to buy the San Diego pet, and lots of furniture, purple dresses for the Androids, This is great news. Thank you thank you thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I don't know if someone else already said it but next event is VIP. And after that there's probably a mermaid/babies themed event (5-star) and at the last of the month is the 2 anniversary one (with parties I suppose?). After that I'm pretty sure around 28 or 29 June (before 4th July for sure) it's the next update.

I already mentioned it, but people tend to overread my posts :D

Too bad the SCL method is not working anymore to grind for stars :(
    My #1 and #2 box round 2:
    13384822_1201999479831042_965338941_n_zps0b5jmpdz.jpeg
    13390854_1201999343164389_416525902_n_zpsl7s9oryj.jpeg

You got one of my favorite dresses, and the earrings are great too. How about some modeling shots? ANd I LOVE looking at your avatar.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Koko, just wanted to pop in and say that I'm one of the people who got the event on time and had their points reset, and I am now also still need the full 600 points. So either I'm the exception, or that's not what got people the reduced points either!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I love seeing what everyone is getting in their throwback boxes! Will post my pictures after I get that 4th box (almost at the 3rd right now)! So far just accessories for me though...

Also curious to find out why some people got their points lowered. I got my tb event late (ios) no points reseting or lowered.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    And here is everything I won this throwback event. I'm pretty happy with what I got overall.
    image_zps40rxf4z0.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
    Cherrey wrote: »
    I already mentioned it, but people tend to overread my posts :D

Too bad the SCL method is not working anymore to grind for stars :(

Wow, I totally missed it. I'm sorry Cherrey. But if you posted yesterday, it's all just a blur. ;) This is great news. I can't grind anymore. Koko needs a finger rest. lol.

I'm going to miss scl it was such a friendly little hiccup. sigh. And the VIP hiccup is gone as well. It's stands to reason they would be plugged. I'm willing to wager that there are game personnel playing the game to uncover these little things, it would be ridiculous not to. But, for 19 (sometimes 18) energy we can complete a 3 hour in the reality show, so doesn't that kind of work out to be like the SCL? And it's totally legit.

I've been thinking about what we could do to ease the plight. Anyone remember how much energy it takes for the 1 hour SCL photo shoot? Isn't that close to the 3 hour Calabasas Reality Show? And remember, if you find an assist, be discrete. A little mention here or there, and then let pms take over. Sound good?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    And here is everything I won this throwback event. I'm pretty happy with what I got overall.
    image_zps40rxf4z0.jpeg

Trev you look awesome. Congrats on some great things. My minds a blur, I try and do a mental list of what the girls got, and all I see is my green party dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Wow, I totally missed it. I'm sorry Cherrey. But if you posted yesterday, it's all just a blur. ;) This is great news. I can't grind anymore. Koko needs a finger rest. lol.

I'm going to miss scl it was such a friendly little hiccup. sigh. And the VIP hiccup is gone as well. It's stands to reason they would be plugged. I'm willing to wager that there are game personnel playing the game to uncover these little things, it would be ridiculous not to. But, for 19 (sometimes 18) energy we can complete a 3 hour in the reality show, so doesn't that kind of work out to be like the SCL? And it's totally legit.

I've been thinking about what we could do to ease the plight. Anyone remember how much energy it takes for the 1 hour SCL photo shoot? Isn't that close to the 3 hour Calabasas Reality Show? And remember, if you find an assist, be discrete. A little mention here or there, and then let pms take over. Sound good?

Why doesn't SCL work anymore? What have I missed? lol
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Happy Birthday Lenochka!

4gjfIyo.gif

Aww that's so cute Naimonster Thank you very much! :)
    Charli wrote: »
    Happy birthday, Lenochka! Best wishes from my side. :)

Thanks Bilal :):):)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I ordered Mauve Macarons from the Bakery across from my Hotel in Paris, and flew them in but they look a little more Lilac, don't you think? But they taste Great.

Birthday Macarons for everyone!

ef9deba437b09c03a8b94567cff67f5f.jpg

Those are so cute Koko they look delicious!
    AmyT wrote: »
    Happy Birthday, Lenochka! Hope you've had a fabulous day <3<3

Thank you AmyT <3 I did :)

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, I'm new to the forum and you guys made me feel extremely welcome. I'm very grateful so thanks guys!!!!
    image.jpg

So I managed to open two boxes so far got a Pirate hat hair and a bracelet from the 2016 New Year event. I had no specific expectations, my luck with opening boxes is not the best. I think I will grind for the third box, don't think I will have time for the forth one.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Box 4... officially the worst box I've EVER had OMG...

CkbyJvcUUAEmmo9.jpg:large

Ckbx-ZJUkAQ6-Fu.jpg:large

All in all I've had a great throwback event this week, I've won a number of items I really love. Just not these glasses and earrings, lol. I recently joined instragram and so many people have been winning hair, I'm so jealous. I really want to win some hair next TBE. *crosses fingers*
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Why doesn't SCL work anymore? What have I missed? lol

We can't repeat those gigs anymore Glu took that away from us, I don't know why people aren't freaking out about it, we easily could make 100 K-stars from that and now we probably can't make half of that.

So far I got to the third box and I'm totally out of luck this week...I'll post my boxes later, hope that my last box bring something cool as Trevor's got.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Sigh, it's not even possible to keep up with what is a glitch and what isn't. I made it to the second box, and I think I am stopping now. Some people getting reset but keeping their items, some people able to buy a second box, some people getting reduced time... and a VIP event this weekend which is my weekend off of KKH anyway. I will start fresh next week with a hopefully FIXED midweek event. Til then, I love seeing what people get, especially when they find something at the top of their wish list!