the npc I'm dating dropped from a list to b list how do I change this?

samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
How can I help him get fans and move to a list again?

Comments

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Wow, I've never seen that. I'm curious now, too, if we can help boost an NPC.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    my husband shot up to #1... I was going to divorce him because he always say a-hole things about how I dress or something... but he was #1 ... so I'm gonna wait lol I think it's just random how NPCs move up along the ranks. He moved back down a bit though but still top 10.
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I'd be curious to know if there is a way! My husband is on the b-list as well. But i have a feeling it is just random unfortunately

on a similar note it's interesting how the photographers for our gigs are on the B list as well. what? they're supposed to be world renowned!
  • samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
    I wish there was events we could do with them "other than dates" that could move them higher on the ranks. I mean Kim has Kanye and they have events they do together! It would be cool to add some thing like that.
  • aurichieaurichie Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yes it's ridiculous they haven't added something like this to the game where we can do appearances together to help each other gain more fans and rise in popularity.

Also we should be able to choose how long a date lasts and not have some random number given.

And if my wife calls to go on a date, she should pay. If I'm the one arranging the date, I'll pay.

The randomness is just lazy.

Dating is so limited and boring as it is now.
    My wife Willow Pape is better than you, and you know it

Game Center (iOS): aurichie
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. You can select your date length. Go into a place, call them for a date. If it pops up 8 hours, and you're looking for less on the drop down, select Cancel Date. Your date disappears, and then you can keep trying, I like to try after about 5 minutes the first time, and if I still don't like the date time, I give it about 20 minutes and try again. You can do this as many times as you want. When you finally see the length of date you want, on the dropdown start the date.

I would hate it if every time he wanted 8 hours I'd have to give it to them. Select you date time is a Godsend. I take 1 or 2 hour dates at Oak. I can be out of a one hour there in as little as 4 energy...if the 650$ bottle of wine is there. I 'can' do a 2 hour in as little as 8 energy (9 but you get one back) by doing the Kiss, and that bottle of wine.

Good Luck. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary