Monday Musings.....hoping for a midweek...*wink wink nudge nudge

Comments

• xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You can leave all the boxes un-opened. I like to open them in one shot at the end.

If you do that do you open all from one pallet instead of separate? I wonder if that's better.

iCloud is working again and I got my game back which I am grateful for :)

I didn't get the option to open boxes for kstars either I hope everyone gets that next time like others have said. I can't believe the So Glam eyes are a possibility! I got the So Glam dress this time though haha close.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes, Glu did say that everything was to be included. Someone had noticed the baby shower event stuff wasn't there, and Glu said it was an oversight.....nothing is held back. So.....just keep grinding, and just like the phenomenal Green Kocktail dress was under my finger waiting to be tapped, your eyes will be there one day for you.

And it looks like only iOS cold buy the extra boxes, I'm hoping that changes next time.

I got the long Shower dress last week, and I got the brown SO Glam event dress yesterday. I have 2 more Android boxes....it seems that by getting up in the middle of the night and tapping....I'll be finishing on all 3 games. I have a sure fire way to trigger getting up to tap without setting an alarm, or waking up mr Puterhead. I drink a BIG glass of water before bed. My body naturally wakes me for the powder room about 2-3ish. While I'm up, I empty my energy doing Reality show gigs. Otherwise, I know i wouldn't be finishing. Natures Alarm Clock. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Got the event late but was able to finish my four boxes last night after grinding like crazy. Disappointed I was not able to open more boxes :( hopefully next time! As long as we keep having these events it makes happy.

It was an accessory throwback for me. Love the black purse.

PhotoGrid_1465477303242.jpg

A lot of you got some awesome stuff that I am jealous of!

Congrats Koko on the St Patty's day dress!!

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    If you do that do you open all from one pallet instead of separate? I wonder if that's better.

I didn't get the option to open boxes for kstars either I hope everyone gets that next time like others have said. I can't believe the So Glam eyes are a possibility! I got the So Glam dress this time though haha close.

U still open from separate sets.

Glad you got your game back!
    PM to add
    Thanks Nai :)

Good tactic Koko!

I can't remember how to write in bold oh well
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »

Lucy, I'm so glad you got your game back! Yay!!

I have iOS and so suddenly the new opportunity to open an extra box (maybe more? i dunno) for 60 stars. Which I have so far passed on three times and I'm so glad I did. I would've ended up with the Montana bandana, for one, for 60 stars--and that's a huge no for me. I won't take that risk ever. If the tb's were what I know they use to be, only-for-purchase, I wouldn't buy even one. It's not worth the risk for me, I spend too much here to begin with. But I know there're some people glad for the opportunity and I hope they get a bunch of stuff they love.

"Life's a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get."
    --Mama, in "Forrest Gump"
    Gotta love Forrest. But with a box of chocolates everything's win-win. Throwback boxes? Not so.

Boy, I'm just fulla quotes! Probs the delirium. Or my bf loving to play "Who said this?" Or both. "Hey Squidward, call me sometime!"
    isabeau wrote: »
    Lucy, I'm so glad you got your game back! Yay!!

I have iOS and so suddenly the new opportunity to open an extra box (maybe more? i dunno) for 60 stars. Which I have so far passed on three times and I'm so glad I did. I would've ended up with the Montana bandana, for one, for 60 stars--and that's a huge no for me. I won't take that risk ever. If the tb's were what I know they use to be, only-for-purchase, I wouldn't buy even one. It's not worth the risk for me, I spend too much here to begin with. But I know there're some people glad for the opportunity and I hope they get a bunch of stuff they love.

"Life's a box of chocolates; you never know what you're going to get."
    --Mama, in "Forrest Gump"
    Gotta love Forrest. But with a box of chocolates everything's win-win. Throwback boxes? Not so.

Boy, I'm just fulla quotes! Probs the delirium. Or my bf loving to play "Who said this?" Or both. "Hey Squidward, call me sometime!"

Thank you! :) I'm iOS too I'm starting to think maybe I'm just blind and didn't see it :D I'll check more carefully next time. You're right not all the items are great maybe I would have just opened St Patrick's day feather boas and stuff like that - but you never know! Like Koko says I hope the So Glam eyes appear one day like the dress did for her. All the NARS eyes and lips look fully scary on mine idk why :D Squidward is the best btw
    I love a good Game Retrieval Story, and it couldn't happen to a nicer person. Maybe good things are coming for all glitches. I have to be honest. I am so sick of seeing my Android twins in the same outfit on the plane. I'm hoping that issue gets fixed. All my Android friends in the same clothes since May 1st. I'm the only one in my Android games that has any new clothes. I hope this doesn't have anything to do with the new feature that we only have to be higher than the NPCs in our game.

And finally, (I so kept trying to get this here)

It's Birthday Cake Time.
    NDCake.jpg

Happy Birthday Lenochka!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you Koko! :) I hope that glitch gets fixed soon that's one of the best things about the game seeing your friends' outfits and styles.

Happy Birthday Lenochka!! That's the prettiest cake display I've ever seen :)
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Grats to everyone and their awesome boxes. Lots of prayers going out to the ones who didn't like their stuff and hope they get better boxes next week :)

I can never get to 4 boxes but I do work hard to do at least 3 and I'm okay with that. The only time I ever grinded for a full 600 points was for the Khloe red dress and gold shoes and earrings. God lord I wanted that red dress so bad and was so happy to get it!!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENOCHKA!
    All the best! xx

1zvvl00.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    How do you proceed to the 3rd box without opening the earlier ones? When i earn a box, the meter pops up in front of me, and I have to pick a box. I don't have an option to save it for later. Was your game reset to the beginning or was it this event? I have no facebook experience, so Customer Care sounds like the only avenue for you, but I don't know what they'd be able to do.

Sorry you game reset. If you made any special purchases in the StarShop, Customer Care might be able to restore those purchases.

Hello Kokokokonut thanks for the response i meant the event.
    Once the box pops up i just ignore it for later since the continuity of the event is not dependent on the previous box and does not add event points
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    You guys! How I envy you people with time to get 4 boxes...I always open 2 and giving it my all...RL gets in the way and then I forget to upload screenshots lol. I'm glad everybody is happy and having a great time with the boxes.

I never am able to manage more than 3 and even when I was really able to grind my hardest I only made it to the mid 400s so I feel you.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    sZ0qFPM.jpg

RorxKQh.jpg

d65IR9f.jpg

smLlGl1.jpg

So three meh purses and one pretty dress! I guess I can live with that! ;)

Also, are any iOS people having issues with missing contacts? I've lost all but a couple since the TB update. :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Occasionally, about once a week, I seem to get the missing contacts pop up. I got the winter dress for my last box I'm so happy. I just realized I had the shoes from it too from December. Now I'm on a search for those eyes and lips that came with the outfit (but I imagine it would be pretty rare to get them).

1xKXdBU.jpg
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    I just got a mini update. I think? Anyone else?
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    I just got a mini update. I think? Anyone else?

Yep! And my contacts are back, woooo!
    I just checked mine and my contacts are back, too. Two of them are reset to zero again, but that's fine.
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    I have 233 event points left to get the fourth box with 9 hrs to go on the timer! I'm thinking I can do it! It's only 14 more reality gigs so I'm tapping away! So far I've received the big square sunglasses, the black New Years dress & the camo jacket outfit from the ALT even (which completed my items from that event). I'm pretty happy with these TB choices this time!
    Good luck to everyone & keeping grinding if you haven't got all four boxes yet!
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    I also got the mini update! I'm excited for tomorrow, hopefully it's Kanye related!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    It's a VIP and the screenshots are up on Instagram.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

It's a VIP and the screenshots are up on Instagram.

Yes! I saw them too I love the gift box items :)
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Do y'all have a screenshot? :D
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
    Cordelia89 wrote: »
    Do y'all have a screenshot? :D

I haven't been on the forum lately to know where spoilers can go but @kkhcallie has them on IG :)
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    this weekend is VIP which is upsetting because we just had a VIP about two weeks ago and I don't get paid until next week so I can't buy stars.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Thank you, Lucy!
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
    Current spoilers - meaning today's thursday and if you have the teaser for the event clothes....By all means post them. I'm going to start the Event thread in a few, but if you pop it here, I'll quote it in the new thread. What we're trying to discourage is the month of upcoming event clothes all spit out here at once. Plus, Glu shut that down it looks like.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    credits to @kkhcallie and @kkh.nats

222_zpsrpwnuyjo.jpg

111_zpslo57vxgv.jpg

333_zpswyrabxnz.jpg

@dashjennergamer

444_zpsi7nsnozn.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

*** are those earnables, though? For a VIP event? Psh.
    *** are those earnables, though? For a VIP event? Psh.

My thoughts, exactly!