Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Nice to meet you both, Rosy and Sila :)

Hope to chat more with you in the Weekend Event thread, you should check it out! Oh, and you both speak English perfectly :)

Love your signature, Rosy! I'm always pleased to meet another fellow catlover on the forum hahaha
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Hello there! I've been around for a while now, but never actually introduced myself. Here it goes:
    I'm Lucía, a 22-y-o studient from Argentina. I've played this game for a couple of years on different devices, glad to be a part of this forum :)
    Call me Lu :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Lucia. I love your name. :) Welcome. And hi and welcome to Sila and Rosey.

Welcome.jpg

Anyone in the mood for a little Springtime looking Lemon Cake?

Lemon_Cake.jpg

Nothing says hello like a sugar rush. :) Lovely to meet you all.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi I'm Amber! I'm 16 this year and I'm from Singapore :) I've been playing KKH since 2 years ago but I had a long hiatus in between so I'm still quite low in ranks :( I've been following this forum for updates about the game and weekend events but finally decided to create an account to join in :) I'm obsessed w KKH but I'm always not able to complete weekend events as I can only get up to the 3rd item!! Anyway, I hope I can get to know more of you guys and chat to you all more!
    Hi and Welcome. So glad you deided to join. Very often, in the Weekend event threads, there are tips and suggestions for completing the Weekend event. First rule of thumb for me...if I'm buying boxes, buy them early on so if I get bonus items, they help rack up the event points after each party in this case, or the event gigs. 2nd - Make sure you are not doing regular gigs that don't pay in event points. Someone was doing an 8 hour ......unfortunately the only gigs that pay in event points this weekend are the 6 hour Event Gigs. Very disappointing to finish a gig, expecting event points and not getting them.

Anyway, glad to meet you and have a wonderful time. I love to hear people say they're addicted to KKH. To me, it's like virtual Barbie, with Kim's celebrity thrown in. And, we don't have to be ashamed for playing Barbies, Kim's game makes it totally acceptable. And we're all like minded here. We wouldn't be here if we didn't feel strongly about the game.

Welcome.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hello!
    I'm A. and I've played KKH ever since it first came out, though I got frustrated with it sometime after the first Halloween event, then forgot all about it.
    Now I started all over again and came back to a game that feels completely different :( but well, I'll keep on tapping. To be honest, now I'm glad I haven't spent a dime on the game, even though it was way too tempting at times.

I'll be honest - I don't really care about Kim, but I love the premise of the game.
    (And oh goodness, my doll ADORES her Balmain halter top. It looks way better in-game!)
    playing on Android
    Welcome juf! I had a similar experience, got frustrated and stopped playing for like a year, and now I'm back :)
    Goog gaming!
    Android player

Add me on FB
    Hi Juf. Welcome Back! Since you've been gone....our Spouses give us special gifts, and sometimes pay for dates. We have babies now, and can change their appearance to match yours now. Hmmm, a lot of improvements I have just forgotten about but enjoy. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hi, I'm Kristen and my doll's name is Khaleesi. I've been playing since probably August of 2014 on and off. This forum has given me so much new information lately in terms of spoilers and such so I thought I'd join. I'm almost at the top of the A list again after my 2nd comeback so I'll be starting the last comeback soon!
    Welcome Kristen! I'm sure we'll love having you around :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
  • asteroidasteroid Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hello everyone! I'm a new member, joined few days ago. I'm Laura, my doll's name is Valentina. I've been playing just a couple of months, and I'm in love with the game. I'm hoping to have lots of fun in this forum! :)
    My doll's name is Valentina.
    A-lister.
    Android player.
    :D:D
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hi I'm NQueen331 and I just started playing KKH and I managed to finish my first weekend event although it took forever for me to finish. I'm 25 years old and I just got out of the Navy a year ago after serving four years. Right now I'm living in Louisiana and I'm currently going to school for nursing.

Also my username is the same as my Game Center name so if anyone wants to friend me be my guest.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Welcome to the forums NQueen331!
    I wanted to share a brief introduction of myself to the newbies & longtime forum members here so that the others can get to know me a little bit better.☺

All About Me

Hello! My name is Carolina but my childhood nickname is Carol so most of my friends and family members calls me that and it's OK though because I'd preferred that. I am born & raised in Brooklyn, NY. I'm 24 yrs old and I'll be turning 25 on May 10th. The only reason why I was so secretive about my age before was because in RL people usually mistakenly thinks that I'm 16 years old and it's my youthful appearance lol.:D My zodiac sign is that I'm a Taurus ♈.:)

In RL, I'm an introverted individual whose passionate about art and has hopes, dreams, & aspirations of pursing an art career someday.

I remembered that when KKH first was released, I didn't bother to download the game on my device. I just let time to pass by. Until one day, I've decided to give KKH a try. I've played the game about a year ago and I've been hooked ever since. Now I'm playing two games since I like to be challenged.

I also joined the forums because none of my Facebook friends were playing KKH and it was starting to get boring playing the game all by myself. I joined the forums and I'm happy to be apart of the community as a forum member because although the game is seriously addictive, this forum has made my gaming experience enjoyable and has played a major impact on KKH.

Thanks for reading All About Me.��
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Welcome to the forums NQueen331!
    I wanted to share a brief introduction of myself to the newbies & longtime forum members here so that the others can get to know me a little bit better.☺

All About Me

Hello! My name is Carolina but my childhood nickname is Carol so most of my friends and family members calls me that and it's OK though because I'd preferred that. I am born & raised in Brooklyn, NY. I'm 24 yrs old and I'll be turning 25 on May 10th. The only reason why I was so secretive about my age before was because in RL people usually mistakenly thinks that I'm 16 years old and it's my youthful appearance lol.:D My zodiac sign is that I'm a Taurus ♈.:)

In RL, I'm an introverted individual whose passionate about art and has hopes, dreams, & aspirations of pursing an art career someday.

I remembered that when KKH first was released, I didn't bother to download the game on my device. I just let time to pass by. Until one day, I've decided to give KKH a try. I've played the game about a year ago and I've been hooked ever since. Now I'm playing two games since I like to be challenged.

I also joined the forums because none of my Facebook friends were playing KKH and it was starting to get boring playing the game all by myself. I joined the forums and I'm happy to be apart of the community as a forum member because although the game is seriously addictive, this forum has made my gaming experience enjoyable and has played a major impact on KKH.

Thanks for reading All About Me.��

Carol: You're amazing. xo
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Carol: You're amazing. xo

Thanks isabeau.☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Hi all, my name is James, I'm in my 20s and I live out here in NYC working in the fashion industry (design/production) and my doll's name is Vida. I've been playing since last September and have been a lurker on these forums for quite a bit. Just recently decided to join y'all since I figured someday I might want to talk to people who also enjoy this game :) Needless to say, I do enjoy the fashion aspect of the game (my main draw to it) and I've also enjoyed seeing how everyone styles up their dolls!
  • giselle.kkhgiselle.kkh Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hello everyone! My name is Giselle and I've been playing KKH for awhile(not exactly sure how long). I've been reading these fours for awhile and I finally decided to join:)

GC: kkhgiselle
    Instagram: giselle.kkh
  • ClassyxPassionClassyxPassion Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi, everyone. I'm Jenn and I'm a 30 year old single mom from Long Island NY. I've been playing KKH since I first got my brand new iPad mini in December 2014. I'm looking to join the forums to share my ideas, frustrations, randomness, questions and humor. This celebrity Glu game is my favorite that I play. (Ive tried all of them and each of them have their pros and cons). Looking forward to getting to know all of you. :)
    Add me on GC HazelnutZippy.
    iOS KKH player since December 2014
    KKH doll Claudia Childs
    Android K&K player
    K&K doll Alexa Mahr
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hi everyone! I've been playing KKH for a while now, actually my daughter started playing and asked me to make a doll so we could gift each other. Needless to say she lost interest and I'm still here playing by myself lol. I found the forum when I was looking for information on a glitch that I had. Been reading for a while now and everyone seems to have such a great time sharing their thoughts and amazing sense of style, so I thought I'd join the fun :)
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Lena (My Dolls name is Kara) I started plying February this year. I have been following this forum for some time now, but only just decided to officialy join. It's a great place and there is a lot of information about the game especially for those that only started playing recently. It's nice too see how creative everyone is with their dolls. 😊😊😊
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hi, my name is Chelsea and I've been playing KKH since the game came out and I love it. I also play Kendall and Kylie and Britney Spears American Dream. Nice to meet everyone! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Andrew34Andrew34 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi, I found this forum to know more about KKH. Nice to meet new friends who also love KK. Looking forward to getting to know all of you.
  • asyaranieasyaranie Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi! My name is Sharina. I'm new here in KKH, like, few hours new lol. I'm from Indonesia (in that case, I'm sorry of my not-so-good English), 22 years old who's currently a fresh graduate. I have been watching my older sister playing KKH for a while, but just today I decided to join--and already hooked up! My Dolls name is Marischka and we're looking forward to getting to know you awesome guys!
    Hello! I'm Sharina ;)
    GC: Asyaranie
    New & Daily Player
    ;)Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. My Doll's name: Marischka
    :cool: Kendall & Kylie. Doll's name: Bellatrix
    :pBritney Spears: American Dream. My Star ID: YX97WMM5. My Doll's name: Tatiana Edmayne
    :DStardom: Hollywood. My Doll's name: Maura Queens

Add me and let's be friends!
    Cheers! x :cool:
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hey everyone, welcome here! Join us at our mid-week and weekend threads!
    PM to add
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hi, I'm Bree! (username is my gamecenter id) I completely forgot to make an intro before I started posting. Whoops!

I'm a newer KKH and K&K player - I got a new ipad for my birthday a couple months ago and finally had a device that would support playing! My dolls name is Paisley Lane (currently level 24), and I love admiring everyone's awesome styling of their dolls.
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Hi everyone.

I've been playing KKH for about one and a half years I think. I took some breaks in between but started back up in April. My dolls name is Lala (creative, I know...) and I'm on level 38 and have done all three comebacks.
    I discovered this forum about a month ago (no idea how I made it this far without it haha). It just seems like such a nice place so I decided to finally join. I don't know anyone in real life that plays so it's really nice to be able to share my excitement about events and updates.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Hi everyone! I think it's great when people come looking for an answer, and end up in the thick of things in this crazy family of ours.

Welcome!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hi all!

I introduced myself in a different thread but I thought I would put it in the right place now!

My name is Elle, annnd my dolls name is also Elle but with the last name Green (so creative I know!). I originally started playing when this gamed first launched but stopped when I hit the max level and max fans. I had already signed up with the forums in that same month which is why it says I joined in 14' buut I consider myself a new player now because I started over completely when I came back in January of 2016.

Anyway, the forums are definitely a lot livelier than they were before so that's freakin' awesome! I love the new events but I missed sooo much. My girl is level 26 and vowing the single life forever!!

I will be posting a lot more now so I will see you all around the forums!!
    If I had my graphics here and my iPad I give you a welcome back so I owe it to you. :-)Welcome back alley we saved your room just the way you left it. so glad you're bank and enjoying it here. �� Android or iOS? And you can say hi in more than one thread I think it was the party thread? So of course you can post in here too. Glad you came back to the game
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    If I had my graphics here and my iPad I give you a welcome back so I owe it to you. :-)Welcome back alley we saved your room just the way you left it. so glad you're bank and enjoying it here. �� Android or iOS? And you can say hi in more than one thread I think it was the party thread? So of course you can post in here too. Glad you came back to the game

Thank you! ( I feel like a forum celebrity is talking to me !) I'm on iOS for now, might try and set up another game on my android though. I love being back! Everything is bigger and better and 100x more fabulous!