Options

Weekend Event 6/10/2016 - Could it Be a VIP? Is there a spoiler in the House?

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
As some of us are winding up our Throwback Event, hiccups and all,
the rest of us - having finished - catch a familiar scent in the air.
The mini update, has arrived. And with it.....teasers and rumors and more, Oh My.

So please, if you have it, feel free to post our teasers for the weekend event. We've been grinding for days, for weeks, and now a respite is in the air. A VIP where we spend to win clothes, and give our fingers a break while we

kitten+sleeping.gif
recupperate after 3 days of little sleep and lots of tapping.

Please feel free to play VJ. If anyone has a Birthday or something else to celebrate....Shout it out.

Because this Kat's tired, and there isn't an imaginative thought left in my head.

I think it's time for a power nap. See you 7 minutes,
ANd I'd LOVE to see what we'll be VIPing for this weekend.

Party Party Party Party Party in the house!

Anyone have any ideas for a theme? Food? Games?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345678

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Spoiler for the girls!

image_zps8fls5ppr.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Shop My Closet for the girls:

image_zpszvbpyh0q.jpeg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    And the spoiler for the guys:

image_zpsqhnrlp7s.jpeg

Credits to DashJennerGamer!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    To be honest, I'm not that crazy for this weekend's VIP event items other than the hair and both pairs of shoes. I might get Kim's closet items.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ugh I've posted everything in the other thread but OK.
    credits to @kkh.nats

333_zpswyrabxnz.jpg
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Tank you so much. Now if we cab just get the regular teasers like we used to. But I'm loving everything g. Ok Glu..I'll buy from Kims Closet this weekend. I love the hair. And the stars are back up to 60.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    0F170214-6C95-4722-B61C-C4AD86CAAEDD_zpsqpkbzwws.jpg
    :)
    I wonder if the roots are dark brown or black for the gift box hair I can't tell
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    0F170214-6C95-4722-B61C-C4AD86CAAEDD_zpsqpkbzwws.jpg
    :)
    I wonder if the roots are dark brown or black for the gift box hair I can't tell

Looks like black
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I was really excited for the VIP event but now I'm kind of underwhelmed. Not really excited by the earnable clothes for girls. Do those pants remind anyone else of these:
    bmBdwwhm.jpg

As far as I can tell, the only difference is that the new ones are shorter?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Looks like black

Hmm my girl has light brown hair so I wonder how it will look I have said this so many times I know but separate eyebrow colour!! Having blonde hair with black roots but blonde eyebrows? Oh well maybe it will look nice on others :)
  • Options
    my dolls are usually blonde. After I see how this looks on them, I might try the Nars facial customization that has the dark eyebrows. Then again maybe not. I can't wait to see what the hair will look like on them
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    I was really excited for the VIP event but now I'm kind of underwhelmed. Not really excited by the earnable clothes for girls. Do those pants remind anyone else of these:
    bmBdwwhm.jpg

That was my first thought. That the VIP items look like daily gift items which is why I said the shoes and the hair seem to be the only thing worth getting.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    For the hair in Kim' closet, does it stay blonde or can you change the color of it?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    katyasfkatyasf Registered Users 1 Posts
    hey I'm brand new on this forum but had to make an account to ask my question to all of you smarties :)
    how do you grind for k-stars? Y'all keep talking about parties and scl but I'm really confused. Help a girl out and explain? :)
  • Options
    my dolls are usually blonde. After I see how this looks on them, I might try the Nars facial customization that has the dark eyebrows. Then again maybe not. I can't wait to see what the hair will look like on them

I hope you post pictures if you try this tomorrow Koko!

And Lii they are clearly totally different - the VIP ones have extra crotch wrinkles that's how you can tell they're expensive #fashionforward
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    I hope you post pictures if you try this tomorrow Koko!

And Lii they are clearly totally different - the VIP ones have extra crotch wrinkles that's how you can tell they're expensive #fashionforward

Oh no you're right!! I totally outed myself as a fashion noob, how embarrassing! I'll go iron some crotch wrinkles in my pants now so I can be fashionforward as well.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    ok, wait, I'm looking on my phone and the screen is small. The Vip pants, the more expensive presumably, and the ones already in our closet......which has more Camel Toe? Vip or off the rack? I guess I'm asking......thot or not? Which is the better pair? :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Wow those items are anything but VIP! Everything is so dull and boring.

I'm almost certain I'll buy Kim's closet. The hair is to die for.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    The only thing I like are the shoes,which is great because I don't have a lot of K-stars :P
  • Options
    The whole earner outfit struck me like a young Liz Taylor look. But that could have been helped by the hair the doll had on. lol. I love the shoes. I love the GB top. What I love about the VIP weekends, all the things I buy earning the outfit. ;) Has everyone seen the baby mermaid outfit in the nursery wardrobe? 75 Stars worth of adorable. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I am really disappointed by the earnable items! Really not my style... The box items are cute, however I had horrible luck trying to get the hair last weekend, so my hopes aren't high!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    The earnable top looks like the one in K&K. The bottom looks like a daily giftbox earnable thingy I already have. The only decent thing are the shoes, which I'll spend for, why not?
    The hair, when I first saw it on the update preview, looked like a bad edit, so i'm not too interested this week, but I have so much to buy (San Diego pet, So Chic San Diego, Furniture, etc...)
    The giftbox outfit just looks like a re-skin of the countless long sleeve, mesh crop top & knee-length skirt we already have.
    Worst VIP to date in my opinion, but I never fully complete VIP events, so it really doesn't affect me.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Omg... I need those gift box shoes. Take all my stars, Glu. And my soul. I'm in love.
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Again the hair is in the gift boxes. Jeezus, Glu y u hate meh! Lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Luckily the hair isn't a fixed color at the roots or it'll look horrible. It's just a darker shade of whatever your hair color is.

Found on instagram
    v9slBxd.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I shall be grinding for k stars and spending none of them this event lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    bmBdwwhm.jpg

Yes, so ugs. The style, the color--hating them. And with more clear prostitute shoes, serving pros worldwide since the 1970s. I'm sorry, Kim, but Kanye's sense of style and color; I don't know of anyone who would even consider buying these things. I'll definitely buy Kim's Closet, I like it all, a lot, and Glu brought back the proper number of stars--yay, Glu! Thank you! And I'll open three or four gift boxes max for the extra points I'll want to earn during gigs. Well, maybe not. I don't want any of the earnables, and that's what buying boxes will get me.:(The gb hair might be nice though, it's hard to tell in the black color, and the shoes and top are ok. I got a 99% similar skirt in a tb box the other night so I don't want another. This event, the items, are depressing. There's no excitement or anticipation here for me. And I hate avoiding spending stars simply because I don't want any of the VIP earnables, that always sux. Now I'm sad.:(

Can I please just have all of Lucy's frozen and iced Starbucks drinks? *That* would make me happy. Very happy. And especially in light of so many downer event items.
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    The earnable outfit is exactly what Kim wore to see the troops, she posted a pic on her app for Memorial Day. It was actually really cute on her but I don't like it in game version.
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »

^^ I will be doing the same
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »

I hear *that* doll!