Options

Weekend Event 6/10/2016 - Could it Be a VIP? Is there a spoiler in the House?

Comments

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Luckily the hair isn't a fixed color at the roots or it'll look horrible. It's just a darker shade of whatever your hair color is.

Found on instagram
    v9slBxd.jpg

Ohhhhh. Thank you, Nai. I like the hair much better now that I can see it.
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    And the spoiler for the guys:

image_zpsqhnrlp7s.jpeg

Credits to DashJennerGamer!

I loveee the giftbox jacket and the earnable hair. Maybe I'll actually complete this entire VIP event for the second time ever.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Spoiler for the girls!

image_zps8fls5ppr.jpeg

Well, thank you for another weekend event, glu! Casual clothing is nice, but I'm more into glamour glitter fashion and fame.
    My stars are safe for the rumored mermaid event! This mer-queen is so hype!

Those shoes in the gift box.... to die for! Thanks for the spoiler o/

I never got celeb parks for my balmain or Karl purchases, so I hope it's fixed for kims closet! Must have!!
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    katyasf wrote: »
    hey I'm brand new on this forum but had to make an account to ask my question to all of you smarties :)
    how do you grind for k-stars? Y'all keep talking about parties and scl but I'm really confused. Help a girl out and explain? :)

Well during VIP events, You usually get "one KStar for every 5 star rating on a project." I don't believe parties count as projects and I think the most energy-effiecent way this event will probably be 3 hour reality TV gigs in the Calabassas house. It used to be doing 1 hour gigs for So Chic London but Glu removed that option.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Has everyone seen the baby mermaid outfit in the nursery wardrobe? 75 Stars worth of adorable. :)

HoZHyfSl.jpg

It is the greatest thing glu has ever done for me. I hope they release the same outfit in a more girly color for my merdaughter <3
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    Oh no you're right!! I totally outed myself as a fashion noob, how embarrassing! I'll go iron some crotch wrinkles in my pants now so I can be fashionforward as well.

Lii, all you need to know: synthetic materials--essentially gasoline. Yes. Petrol. Wrinkles will not happen unless they're a blend with a natural fiber. And I mean a decent percentage, which is highly unlikely. Cotton: Maybe a couple, and mainly if they're a top. Silk, linen, and the like will definitely wrinkle.:)
  • Options
    Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    ^^ I will be doing the same

I can't just pass the change fo open the giftbox lol. So I know I'll be at least buying something to open the box at that's it. Xime is in need of pets so I have an excuse.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Random question; how many videos do you guys get a day to watch for kstars? I just watched mine for the day & had 6 videos but I was always under the impression it was 5 videos. I have been getting 6 kstars for awhile now but I thought it was a glitch & I received an extra star. No complaining, just wondering.
  • Options
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    I can't just pass the change fo open the giftbox lol. So I know I'll be at least buying something to open the box at that's it. Xime is in need of pets so I have an excuse.

I'll probably spend 15 stars, or 25, to buy SCSD but that's it. I'm still 30,000 kash away from buying the house in SD so I won't be able to buy any pets until I buy that one room house.
    It sucks that the amount of kash needed to buy things (especially houses) keeps going up :(
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    I quite like the items for this event I just don't think it should be VIP because if we are going to spend our KStars it should be on something a bit more exiting. They are all nice filler clothes though (in the sense that they could be great paired with other things, and could be used to make really cool outfits) I really like the ernable shoes those are a definite YES. I like the shirt too but don't have the KStars to get it, even if I did I don't think I would. The pink box outfit is cute but I agree that it's just a different variation of things from past events. The hair is not that great, looks a bit out of place. BUT Kim's pick is really nice, I'm seriously contemplate buying it.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    ****, I need both hairs. DANG. But still sore and broke from not winning the hair last week after 200 gems.........
  • Options
    EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I actually really like the earnable top, so I'll probably go all out. I skipped the last few VIP events, so I have a list of pets, etc. I've been meaning to buy. I like the gift box hair, but the other items look kind of bland to me, so we'll see where I am at with stars after I get through my shopping list haha
  • Options
    Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    The gift box outfit is nice, the earnable outfit doesn't do it for me. A nice relaxing weekend not grinding too much, I guess!
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I LOVE that hair. NEED that hair. Not too bothered about the other items though lol.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hi, nobody answered my question yet, but can the hair from Kim's closet change color or does it stay blonde?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I'll probably spend 15 stars, or 25, to buy SCSD but that's it. I'm still 30,000 kash away from buying the house in SD so I won't be able to buy any pets until I buy that one room house.
    It sucks that the amount of kash needed to buy things (especially houses) keeps going up :(

Yes I agree. It's annoying that Glu is increasing the pricing of the properties and I've only mainly buy more houses just to own more pets also.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I LOVE that hair. NEED that hair. Not too bothered about the other items though lol.

Ditto to that! (Well, maybe gimme the gift box shoes too haha).
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    I shall be grinding for k stars and spending none of them this event lol

LMAO, me as well!

I'm glad to get more guy hair earnable/available even if the styles aren't my style.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Hi, nobody answered my question yet, but can the hair from Kim's closet change color or does it stay blonde?
    It stays blonde, hope that helps :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    TrinityLiTrinityLi Registered Users 20 Posts
    LOVE the all gift box items... But I'm still saving my stars for the NARS items.
    Question: Will there be another VIP event before the NARS items can't be purchased anymore?
    Hopefully I can wait for another VIP event and buy then...
    ~*Daily KKH player!*~
    Trinity is working on her 3rd comeback!
    Level 33 - A+++
    Mommy to baby Mia and Dominic <3

Smile, be kind, and dance like no one is watching!
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Two questions, dolls:
    1. Is there a pet in the new SD house?
    2. Will the Kim's Closet purchase give celebrity perk points? The past purchases I didn't get points for but I did get points for straight star purchases
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Spoiler for the girls!

image_zps8fls5ppr.jpeg

Those VIP items are disappointing. What's happening to KKH?? Smh -.-"
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Two questions, dolls:
    2. Will the Kim's Closet purchase give celebrity perk points? The past purchases I didn't get points for but I did get points for straight star purchases
    Good questions! I assumed there would be an animal in that house, but if there isn't I'll just wait until it pops up on my luxe goals to buy it so I get something out of it
  • Options
    Two questions, dolls:

Sugar--perk points only for leveling up, opening daily boxes, and buying stars and kash. Since we pay real money for the bundles maybe we *should* get perk points, but it's not set up that way.:(
  • Options
    littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Two questions, dolls:
    Yes, there's an adorable tan dog for 45 Kstars- she's on my list of things to buy!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Lenochka wrote: »
    It stays blonde, hope that helps :)

It does. Thank you!
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Have to admit, I'm a little underwhelmed. I really like the hair, but I got burned bad chasing that ombre hair last weekend - not going down that road again. I think I'll spend enough to get the shoes, but no more, and maybe just maybe I'll get lucky with my giftbox and get the hair. Fingers crossed!
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    How much are Kim's Closet purchases in USD? Cause like I'd love to have that hair but I don't wanna break the bank lol
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Usually it's 9.99. In NY I pay tax on the iOS, not the Android.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I wish the guys ever got a male version of Kim's pick.
    Daily iOS KKH player