Vats wrote: »
Bring back the repeatable So Chic London gigs please!
And make the energy bolts become cumulative after the energy bar is full as in BS:AM that would be a game changer and would improve a lot the gameplay!
kokokokonut wrote: »
Did you check? I believe if the event isn't finished with a 5 star, it doesn't complete. I once started a gig at SCL, forgot about it, couldn't find it, and it was still available to do again. Please take a look in SCL and let us know.
LunaV wrote: »
- Be able to see XP (ex. 300/500 xp)
- Please lower the event points for the weekends/midweek (600 is a lot)
- The objects you can tap for energy bolts, xp and money, maybe add here and there a K-Star
- Flat shoes, my feet hurt
- Add the energy to your energy bar, even if it is full. I accidently tap the objects and if it has an energy bolt, it's wasted
daffodil wrote: »
Please move the Celebrity Perks icon up a bit. It interferes with my tapping!
amberxsapphire wrote: »
This is just a wild suggestion I thought of but..
- maybe Glu can include a "kocktails with khloe" section in our closet? The icon could be of a kocktail then every item we collect / purchase could give us a "kocktail" just like the stars and hearts in our wardrobes. The "kocktails" when added up could then give us an extra star for when we start parties just like our professional gigs and dates!
Especially since Glu is adding so many khloe outfits, I think it would be great to also create some outfits from the show that are purchasable in our wardrobe and we currently don't get any bonus star for parties so I think it'll be good if there's some form / way we can earn the bonus star for parties too !
2krystal5 wrote: »
2. Not sure if it's possible or not but it would be super awesome to date Cassio.
2krystal5 wrote: »
Lol right?? How do we know if Glu admins/KKK admins read our suggestions? Or do we just hope they do and hope that one day we see an update with the stuff.
Naimonster wrote: »
They do. They can't implement all the suggestions but they're reading and picking out whatever they can, I believe.
Last year people were talking about babies, one fine update, everybody got pregnant. Then people wanted to customize their babies, it's now possible. Then people got their second child too.
We were sick and tired of having ugly NPCs in our contacts, we wanted to friendzone NPCs, now we can delete them and re-add whenever.
There's a lot more my head can't remember now but I know they picked out a lot of suggestions (and tips boohoo) and acted on them.
Angeline & Jon wrote: »
PLEASE ... PLEASE ... NO black gift box in throw back event. We need FOUR TRUE THROW BACK GIFT BOXES!! Thank You!
isabeau wrote: »
yes, Yes, YES! Purleeze!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!