Your dolls with their pets

CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
Since we can take our pets out now, wouldn't it be cool to see our starlets walking around with them? :rolleyes:
I think YES!

That's why Cherrey adopted her first dog ever. His name is Inu and this is the moment they met for the very first time:

oQRVGQB.png

I know, Cherrey seems to act a little distant at first, but she only knows how to take care of expensive shoes so far. A dog is a whole new experience for her, but she already loves this little critter to bits! Aww!! He's so cute. I wanna squish him so badly :rolleyes:

What's your favorite pet and where do you like to go with it? Tell and show us everything :rolleyes:
Prev13

Comments

• AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Yes!!!! Best thread ever! Thank you, Cherrey :D I'll be right back with some pics.

Can you guess what Madison's favourite animal is? Lol silly question.
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Yaaaay, glad you're in, Amy :rolleyes:

I guess I know what Madison's favorite pet is. It starts with p and ends with t, right? :D
    So I decided to make a little collage :) of course Madison Catlady loves her pet kitties! Unfortunately, the Downtown LA cat is the only one that she's able to walk so she takes this one everywhere and doesn't even care about the odd looks she gets when people see a cat following her around! I've named it Lily after one of my cats irl :)

My other favourite pet is the British Bulldog in the London flat (I've named him George). My sister and also one of my friends own this type of dog and I love them, they're hilarious and have the funniest characters :D

CCFC1707-F5AC-496B-94E3-B59A166FE0F8_zpsbwosutam.jpg

(I love how Cherrey is having to get used to a pet as she's more used to looking after shoes lol :D)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I confess...

I've never bought a single pet (Well, except for the goldfish). I spend all my money on clothes :rolleyes:

It's cool that you can bring them out, I'll have to get one soon. When it always get down to a VIP, I tell myself to buy a pet but clothes win over lol.
    PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Here is Angeline's favorite one - Fluffy. Angeline has so many pets around the world that she needs to feed them and pat on them every 4 hrs. It's great to have Fluffy with her all the time. She always pats on Fluffy first so it's like a time mark for Angeline to remember to go around the world for her other pets. Making one less stop to Montana definitely helps.

image.png

Doberman is not Jon's favorite. Jon has only been in the fashion industry for a week. He is too poor to get many pets. So far, he only has the Pomeranian in Calabasas, Doberman from Miami (Is it the only pet that can be purchased with Kash, except for the goldfish in LA apartment? Don't remember how much Angeline paid for all her pets.) Jon also picked up a stray cat in downtown LA. He pampered the cat by sending her to a beauty salon before taking her home. That cost him 20 K stars!
    image.jpg
    Jon: Let's go!
    Mimi: But ... I met a new friend.
    Jon: Come on! I got lots of reality shows to film this weekend so that I can bring home more pals to play with you.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    My doll, Daisy absolutely loves pets. At the moment she has 4 different ones, a cute kitten, 2 dogs and a goldfish! She loves taking care of her pets and loves spending time with them during long walks!

dg1e89.jpg
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for starting this thread Cherrey!!!
    image.php?di=9LSNQ.jpg

This is Carolyn Ferocious cat Charli. He was a stray cat nearby her apartment located at downtown LA. She's adopted him and he's her first pet. She owns other pets and she loves all animals in general too.

Amy, the diva walks her cat too just like Madison does. She doesn't care when strangers gives her weird looks lol:D

She can't wait to adopt the lion cub at Dubai. She's willing to own more feline friends as well.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carol I love how Carolyn's outfit print matches the cat's markings! Now that is the sign of a true fashionista lol I love it <3
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I love this new feature!!
    My doll owns all pets except the one in San Diego ans the pug on the plane, I will buy both during the next VIP event.
    I love walking them and my doll takes a different pet out every day, lol! My favorites are the lion cub (Dubai), the bulldog (London), the pony (Vienna) and bearded collie (Montana)!

image_zpsimtg9ya3.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    AmyT wrote: »
    Carol I love how Carolyn's outfit print matches the cat's markings! Now that is the sign of a true fashionista lol I love it <3

Thanks Amy. My doll wants to win more feline printed dresses on a future throwback event.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• EllylovesEllyloves Registered Users 27 Posts
    My girl Elle and her favorite pug! Haven't decided on a name but it'll come to me. Loving everyone's look with their lovely pets!

35a02613-1d9d-41bb-9ebf-a13a49da332a_zpscq7advod.png
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    Even after a long day of work, cameras here & there.. I still make time to walk my pet, Sophie. She's a show-off too..
    image_zpsd98mn1yk.jpeg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Great thread Cherrey!

How you managed to make the dog to turn to you? Is that editing?

Ok I posted these pics on other threads, but this is the right one!
    M4mhgbx.png?1

IgDLoF7.png?1

I love all my pets but the French bulldog is a favorite, on my official family portrait (it's on my profile avatar) it was the pet of my choice.

Another favorite that I can't go anywhere without it is my piglet that is such a cute-cute that I die for:p!

Oh Nai, that was a huge confession! I'm sure that you wear fur without any kind of guilty lol
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    So many cute pets with their stunning owners :rolleyes: I love how nearly everyone has a different favorite :D

Oh, wait. Why did I assume that your favorite pet is the piglet, Amy? You are the greatest catlady around! I love your pictures with the real pets. They are so cuuuute :o

Vatsy Vats, I edited that picture :) And there it is, the little piglet :rolleyes: I really want one aswell!! :(
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Kiki's pup, Buster wants to be a star too! Notice how while everyone is primping, Buster is trying to catch the cameraman's attention ;)

6623ae81-2673-4ddd-a892-2d33c2c39758_zpsfewtqoeu.jpg
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I love this new feature!!
    My doll owns all pets except the one in San Diego ans the pug on the plane, I will buy both during the next VIP event.
    I love walking them and my doll takes a different pet out every day, lol! My favorites are the lion cub (Dubai), the bulldog (London), the pony (Vienna) and bearded collie (Montana)!

image_zpsimtg9ya3.jpeg

Ooooooh! I love the sheep dog; that furry canine must be a Montana native, so much heavy soft fur to keep warm! (I wonder if there's a fireplace in there....) *Still* pondering buying the Montana home. Maybe after the Sydney yacht, and that's one place I've really been wanting. I've bought two homes I've furnished though in the past month, but I'm now ready to buy another. Or maybe just hang with it all some more? With Syd and Montana all I'll be missing is Cannes--gorge, but my doll thinks why would anyone want to live there off-season?--New Jersey, which I really don't want, and same for New Orleans and Santa Barbara. I want that little piggy though. So I'm on the fence about it--and I'm wayyyyy on the other side of the fence from that home--well, they've never been priorities for me. Maybe there'll be yet another new home in the anniversary update, and I like to be prepared for anything! When's the anniversary party??!!

I must post one of my doggie and me pics here ASAP. I wonder why we can't walk our cat on Mykonos??

P.S.: Linda, your doll is simply impeccable!
    Cherrey wrote: »
    So many cute pets with their stunning owners :rolleyes: I love how nearly everyone has a different favorite :D

Oh, wait. Why did I assume that your favorite pet is the piglet, Amy? You are the greatest catlady around! I love your pictures with the real pets. They are so cuuuute :o

Vatsy Vats, I edited that picture :) And there it is, the little piglet :rolleyes: I really want one aswell!! :(

Lol Cherrey, when you said begins with 'p' and ends with 't' I thought you were spelling pu$$ycat lmao!!!!

I love everyone's pets <3 they're definitely one of my favourite features in the game. Omg I need the piglet! I forgot there was one of those, so cute.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Screenshot_2016-06-11-22-23-36_zpseg0mknzv.jpg
    Is that a petfriendly place?
    Android

No! It is absolutely *not* a pet-friendly place--omg they severed your doggie's head and put it on a signpost! Oh noooooo! They also cut off the paws so no one would be able to identify the body!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

OMG this is sad and hilarious at the same time!

isabeau wrote: »
    P.S.: Linda, your doll is simply impeccable!
    Thank you, hun!
    I'm such a pet-horder, lol, I just have to have them all!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________

Who blew up your poor doggie?? :(

lol! The poor little thing :( haha
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    That dress is on my want list!! Does anyone remember what event that was on? I know Kim wore it when she was preggers but I couldn't remember when that dress was available..
    Was it our first baby event maybe??
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    That dress is on my want list!! Does anyone remember what event that was on? I know Kim wore it when she was preggers but I couldn't remember when that dress was available..
    Was it our first baby event maybe??

I can help you! Yeah, it was from the first baby event from June 5th 2015:

Credit goes to the lovely Kate <3

2a6341e.jpg
    Carol Davida adopted a new puppy this recently during the V.I.P. event. She named him Blue.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

2a6341e.jpg

The MET Gala dress, I think?
    Carol Davida adopted a new puppy this recently during the V.I.P. event. She named him Blue.:)

That's a great name! I picked Calypso for mine. Since they live next door to each other they should be friends.:)
    Thanks isabeau.☺
    That's a great name! I picked Calypso for mine. Since they live next door to each other they should be friends.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    The MET Gala dress, I think?

2a6341e.jpg
    Thank you!! I have the bag but not the hair or the dress :(
    Keeping my fingers crossed for this dress to show up during the special TB this weekend!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Great thread Cherrey!

How you managed to make the dog to turn to you? Is that editing?

Ok I posted these pics on other threads, but this is the right one!
    M4mhgbx.png?1

IgDLoF7.png?1

I love all my pets but the French bulldog is a favorite, on my official family portrait (it's on my profile avatar) it was the pet of my choice.

Another favorite that I can't go anywhere without it is my piglet that is such a cute-cute that I die for:p!

Oh Nai, that was a huge confession! I'm sure that you wear fur without any kind of guilty lol

So cute Vats! Which homes have these two pets? I have a little frenchie pup of my own and would love to get one in game!! And who could resist a teacup piglet lol Vida is definitely missing out on this pets and babies thing haha