Accepting Friends for KKH - Facebook Platform

Aunt JennAunt Jenn Registered Users 8 Posts
needing friends in KKH Game will accept most. please mention KKH in your request so I know its for this game. thanks
my avatar is Tesla in the game. :cool:

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi Aunt Jenn, When advertising for friends, you need to identify your platform so the right players respond/add you. You should also start off by reading the early comments in this thread, - Adding Friends and the Benefits, and then in a similar one for your platform, either Game Center Friends (for Apple Products - read Game Center Friends or Android and Kindle Players - both threads at the top of this Stickied section. Hope this helps. As this thread title stands, no one knows if you need iOS or Android friends.

Also, look for some threads in this section I responded to.....I've left some basic tips around when people would ask and or need help. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Aunt JennAunt Jenn Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you I gave up on hunting for friends who play this game as it seems like a lot of work to APPLY for friend requests. fun game though and I will continue to play. thanks again.
  • Aunt JennAunt Jenn Registered Users 8 Posts
    platform as in I play on a laptop on facebook? that is the only way I have of playing.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi again. I Added Facebook to your thread title, now let's see if we can't find some FB friends for you to play with. I'm hoping a few facebook players will see this, pop in, help us figure out howto get you playing with them, and we'll get you connected. It's so much more friend with forum friends to play with.
    While we wait, take a look around at people's signatures. If they list that they play on Facebook, you can ask them. I 'almost' wish I played on FB just so we could play together, but I can NOT start a 4th game. lol. Also,

check our some threads that say Facebook. I'll look around here for you too. :) You're NOT giving up on my watch doll. We'll connect you. I have a coupld of friends in mind, I have to make sure I'm thinking of the right people first.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary