Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
NWBdayBanner_zpsfhczjfni.gif

That's right, North turns 3, and there is a baby Mermaid outfit in the Nursery Wardrobe.
Even if the Game doesn't celebrate her Birthday.....we can! Bring all your babies to the Birthday Party, Let's create the best little party any baby could want......and celebrate our own kids as well.

Let's put it together. A petting zoo (Kanye can fly in the old zoo from Neverland!) Let's bring in all kinds of bounce houses, rides, attractions and more.

And, we have a feeling it's a Party Weekend anyway.

They'll be an adult section of course, Maybe Shirtless Joe will put on a birthday hat for us.

DashJennerGamer has promised to provide the guys spoiler as soon as it's available, Thanks DJG. You're a peach.

Meanwhile.....3 tents over This one is dedicated to a very special Birthday boy this weekend.
He knows who he is....

Birthdays ALL AROUND!!!

Let's party, and for those of you who are still grinding....hope your next box is your best box!!!

graphics-happy-birthday-563060.gif

And what happens if it's not a Party Weekend......the real party's in here.

Oh, and if policemen and firewomen come to the back door.....It's ok, let them in. THey're the ahem....entertainment.

Let's do this.
mai-tai.jpg

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456714

Comments

• bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    party.gif
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I am hopeful of the clothes this week because of the pretty pastel icon. Please don't disappoint me Glu. :(
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    I am hopeful of the clothes this week because of the pretty pastel icon. Please don't disappoint me Glu. :(

Me too! Fingers crossed!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Grrr where is the update grrrrrrumble.

Can you show us? I haven't gotten the update yet

Edit: If it's this one, then Nevermind lol. It popped up on my game randomly for only a minute then disappeared

5YQxerO.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Can you show us? I haven't gotten the update yet

LOL! I was actually talking about your post when you showed us the icon and the speakers that changed for you to the mermaid event colours a few days ago. xD I haven't gotten anything either. :(

I hope there are some nice, colorful mermaid clothes (or lack thereof.. for the guys) *crosses fingers*!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahh, and I see the seashell. That is some good screenshot action., Bladeoo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I am so hyped for this event. This will be the first event I get every item. I just got my paycheck yesterday!

I will finally have the merwardrobe I need. My merfamily is so incomplete without mommy being on point.

Thank you, Glu for this gift.
    Now... if only my merspouse could get the male event items... I would double grind for him in a heartbeat q.q
    Ooooh, lookie, it's our Weekend Headliner.

Let's make it a Birthday Festival Weekend befitting our ***VerrySpecial Guest of Honor (told you it wasn't the kiddie tent in here). Hey, should we post all our Dolls and Babies at the party in the Fashion thread this week? If everyone would do one on the xo valentines background I'll be happy to eventually get the Party picture done. (I have to thank Nai for tipping me to the background, and thanks to her I found a great tool I didn't know I had in PaintShopPro...the PS for dummies. ;) )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    With all the speculations, I've gotten incredibly hyped for this one. I'm not even that into mermaids, it's just contagious! :eek: I'm so ready for some nice pastels -- maybe some mermaidy patterns? I'd originally saved up K-stars for the VIP event, but now I feel like it might be a good thing that I didn't feel enticed to spend them.

Especially rooting for the guys now, honestly. I don't play as one, but just seeing the items and people posting their TB-catches can be such bummer. Where's all the color?! I get that the style variation you get for ladies might be hard to match in guy fashion, but I'm really seeing a distinct lack of nice colors.
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    What type event are we speculating for here?
    suplangdon wrote: »
    What type event are we speculating for here?

The icon itself is blue with a hint of pink, so my guess is that it is a 5-star gig event type since that's the colour of the regular gig types it most matches. :)
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    A lot of people have bet on party as a 'North's birthday party' theme, and I'm putting my bets on that (hoping to prepare a few in advance, then finish once the event starts.). The second most likely option, in my opinion would be dating; mostly since since we're due for one. I guess that theme would be 'making sure next year you have a guest to bring to the birthday party'.
    I honestly hope it's not a professional event, cause I need the game to force me to stop doing reality show gigs.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG me too!!!!!!!!! I can't stand to do any more reality gigs for a while LOL :p
    Buttiel wrote: »
    A lot of people have bet on party as a 'North's birthday party' theme, and I'm putting my bets on that (hoping to prepare a few in advance, then finish once the event starts.). The second most likely option, in my opinion would be dating; mostly since since we're due for one. I guess that theme would be 'making sure next year you have a guest to bring to the birthday party'.
    I honestly hope it's not a professional event, cause I need the game to force me to stop doing reality show gigs.
    Ahh, and I see the seashell. That is some good screenshot action., Bladeoo.

Haha thanks! It disappeared after I went into the closet so it might've been there longer but I just had to screenshot it
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    I'm very surprised there have been no spoilers yet. We usually have them by now. :O
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I'm very surprised there have been no spoilers yet. We usually have them by now. :O

Me too! Has anyone gotten the mini update yet?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Wouldn't it be nice if we got the actual Glu Teasers like we used to get on Thursday? I'm psyched for whatever it is, but I hope Party.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm going to a water park tomorrow with my SO so I won't be able to play pretty much all day! Which means Saturday and Sunday will have to be my grind days!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Wouldn't it be nice if we got the actual Glu Teasers like we used to get on Thursday? I'm psyched for whatever it is, but I hope Party.

I never got why they stopped them TBQH - it always made me more excited for the pending event. Look at all of us right now, on edge hoping for a teaser to pop up xD

I just hope that if it is a mermaid them that the guys get some merman stuff that I like that don't have to chase, if only because I don't have the stars this weekend. Maybe an outfit that's a bare chest?!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Whoohoo! I'm hoping for a party weekend, I've missed them.

The headliner video and the fact it's ANOTHER birthday (the anonymous Gemini lol) means I have to post this....

[video=youtube_share;izGt9op6DA8]http://youtu.be/izGt9op6DA8[/video]
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Aww that's sounds like so much fun Lants, hope you both have a great time :D
    I'm going to a water park tomorrow with my SO so I won't be able to play pretty much all day! Which means Saturday and Sunday will have to be my grind days!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Lants--Have the *best* time! My bf is a freak for water parks; me? Not so much. I swear, slides the size of Mt. Everest?? (Well, to me they are!) The first--and only!--time I went on the biggest one at Disney World's Typhoon lagoon--Blizzard beach, didn't even *bother* with a slide!--I slammed my back so hard--totally not expecting that! (Slam, bam, no thank you, ma'am!)--I ended up floating my sorry-a$$ wounded self around the Lazy River for a good long time before I could be coaxed onto non-body-directly-on-surface rides. Which I love. Oh yeah. I was so beside myself that shortly after, on the way to above-mentioned baby "ride," I accidentally fell into a cove thingy with some sharks in it. Luckily they'd already eaten! Plus, I've never had a life guard cradle me in his arms before. I can highly recommend this experience to you. (Not the shark thing, the lifeguard! Hee!) So be careful and you guys have crazy fun! Why do guys like water parks so much, I wonder? When we went this past March (we travel a few times a year, but I always insist on a weeklong Disney birthday every March. I'm always twelve years old that way!); we managed to find a little group of two girls and their bf's just a little younger than us, and the three of us neurotic girls wandered around doing the little things, chatting, and some t-shirt and straw tote shopping while the three guys went of to enjoy their many collective suicidal missions. Be careful, have fun! xx
    isabeau wrote: »
    Lants--Have the *best* time! My bf is a freak for water parks; me? Not so much. I swear, slides the size of Mt. Everest?? (Well, to me they are!) The first--and only!--time I went on the biggest one at Disney World's Typhoon lagoon--Blizzard beach, didn't even *bother* with a slide--I slammed my back so hard--totally not expecting that! (Slam, bam, no thank you, ma'am!)--I ended up floating my sorry-a$$ wounded self around the Lazy River for a good long time before I could be coaxed onto non-body-directly-on-surface rides. Which I love. So be careful and you guys have crazy fun! Why do guys like water parks so much, I wonder? xx

I'm a guy and I'm with you on the water parks thing... lol! I wouldn't want to go on the rest of the day smelling like pool water or WHATEVER water is lingering around there! After years of being on the swim team, I had more than enough experience of water to not make me want to seek out a watery spot for recreational please! xD
    isabeau wrote: »
    Lants--Have the *best* time! My bf is a freak for water parks; me? Not so much. I swear, slides the size of Mt. Everest?? (Well, to me they are!) The first--and only!--time I went on the biggest one at Disney World's Typhoon lagoon--Blizzard beach, didn't even *bother* with a slide!--I slammed my back so hard--totally not expecting that! (Slam, bam, no thank you, ma'am!)--I ended up floating my sorry-a$$ wounded self around the Lazy River for a good long time before I could be coaxed onto non-body-directly-on-surface rides. Which I love. Oh yeah. I was so beside myself that shortly after, on the way to above-mentioned baby "ride," I accidentally fell into a cove thingy with some sharks in it. Luckily they'd already eaten! Plus, I've never had a life guard cradle me in his arms before. I can highly recommend this experience to you. (Not the shark thing, the lifeguard! Hee!) So be careful and you guys have crazy fun! Why do guys like water parks so much, I wonder? When we went this past March (we travel a few times a year, but I always insist on a weeklong Disney birthday every March. I'm always twelve years old that way!); we managed to find a little group of two girls and their bf's just a little younger than us, and the three of us neurotic girls wandered around doing the little things, chatting, and some t-shirt and straw tote shopping while the three guys went of to enjoy their many collective suicidal missions. Be careful, have fun! xx

Oh my goodness! I just read this to my boyfriend and we couldn't stop laughing! Not in a mean way, of course! Thank you for sharing that experience to me! I enjoy them, besides the fact that the water is full of everyone's germs.. I just try not to think about it. But other than that I think the water slides are fun! I'm excited to go with him. I'll let you guys know how it goes!! <3
    Daily iOS KKH player
    I'm a guy and I'm with you on the water parks thing... lol! I wouldn't want to go on the rest of the day smelling like pool water or WHATEVER water is lingering around there! After years of being on the swim team, I had more than enough experience of water to not make me want to seek out a watery spot for recreational please! xD

Ha, Cilan! Funny. And sexy. Have to admit, that's sexy. Message to the pool public at large: May I introduce you to an olddddd concept called "*heated*" pool? Maybe cold water is necessary for an aquatic athlete like you, I don't really know. But for a Pisces such as myself, I nevertheless like my water heated!
    Oh my goodness! I just read this to my boyfriend and we couldn't stop laughing! Not in a mean way, of course! Thank you for sharing that experience to me! I enjoy them, besides the fact that the water is full of everyone's germs.. I just try not to think about it. But other than that I think the water slides are fun! I'm excited to go with him. I'll let you guys know how it goes!! <3

I *want* you to laugh, doll. I'm so glad you both did! xx
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I got a mini update!!! Looking forward to the teaser
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Going to water parks is like going to a hotel - the only way to enjoy yourself is to not allow yourself to think about what you're swimming in, what you're sitting on, or what you're sleeping in. That said, have fun, Lance! :)
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    suplangdon wrote: »
    I got a mini update!!! Looking forward to the teaser
    I also got the update! Has anyone seen anything on Instagram?