Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Everybody, please think good thoughts. My iPad is doing the crazy loading meter that never stops. I'm about to be very said if AppleP is lost one can't play.
    ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    WHAT????? This event will be AMAZING! And it's a themed party guys, let's not be so fancy right now lol I absolutely love the mermaid vibes, the decorations (soooooooo cute, omg) and everything! I'm so in love with KKH right now.
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Koko, mine is doing the same thing... I also play on an iPad.
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Everybody, please think good thoughts. My iPad is doing the crazy loading meter that never stops. I'm about to be very said if AppleP is lost one can't play.
    ;(

Cordelia89 wrote: »

My iPad is doing it as well!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    SO the guys are left out yet again?.....

EDIT: I meant with the last image post by Keem's of the guy's clothing which is NOT colourful/mermaid themed at all and NO mermaid icon -___-
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    My fellow iPad-ers - try to login now - I just got in.
    All the birthday decorations for the nursery:

2l7q5Z5.png

mL9qd3k.png

3cw4EK9.png

Ok, so, let's all shut it down, and know that there's strength in numbers. Mine did this one yesterday afternoon, and it took about 20 minutes, but I went right back in after a while and it was fine.

Also, what Nai said about tapping one box, and the one one to the right would open. That happened. I'm sorry you're having it too, but I feel better if that makes any sense.

Good news, when the game came back after yesterday's 20 minutes scare, everything was fine, the game was intact.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Still out for me. This time, I grabbed my phone, and shot a video of the wild loading bar.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Still out for me. This time, I grabbed my phone, and shot a video of the wild loading bar.

Try to check your storage!
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I don't think I got a mini-update, unless it was that crazy loading stuff yesterday?
    ticisss wrote: »
    Try to check your storage!

I have 128 GB, and I'm using about 20 of them. So, it's not that. :( Yesterday it came back so I shut the whole thing down I'll wait and go back in about 5 or 10 minutes and try again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Any luck guys?
    stephk11 wrote: »
    My fellow iPad-ers - try to login now - I just got in.

Steph, how long did you let it load like that? Or the last time did it just go normally?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    Cilan wrote: »
    SO the guys are left out yet again?.....

EDIT: I meant with the last image post by Keem's of the guy's clothing which is NOT colourful/mermaid themed at all and NO mermaid icon -___-

I feel bad for you male dolls... very few of your clothing items seem to have that wow factor... dang I'm sorry
    A sparkly jacket would have been nice for you boys :(
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    Koko - it took about 3 or 4 minutes. But I knew it something had changed, because I had been getting that crazy up and down loading percentage. And then the time it finally worked, it just ticked up very slowly before it finally got to 100%.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    That mermaid hair is to die for!!!! Must have it! And the long fish tail braid is gorgeous but ugggg that stupid starfish throws it off!!! It would be such a cute hairstyle for summer but that kind of kills it!! Who is in to start "petition remove starfish from Braid" lol
  • Cordelia89Cordelia89 Registered Users 86 Posts
    Koko, mine is still not letting me in. :(
    Add me on GC: mirabella891025! Would love to play with all you lovelies! ^_^
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I did not get the mini update.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Koko, mine is still not letting me in. :(

mine either and I am not a happy camper. anyone else getting/still getting the erratic loading meter?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Mine was doing the repeat load but I did finally get in. I just let it go and babysat it and finally it started to load like it normally would.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Hi, everyone!! I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I'd drop in to say hello, and happy belated birthday to everyone I missed! I know; I'm a horrible friend lately :( I've just had lots going on. I hope you're all doing well :) I'm actually really excited about this event, and I want everything!! The first event I ever finished was last years Halloween event.. I HAD to have the mermaid costume!! I remember grinding until the last 2 minutes haha. I got my dress though! :) I've always been obsessed with mermaids! Growing up in California, we always had a pool in the backyard, so I was a swimmer before I could even walk haha. Funny how this thread is about water parks and pools, when the theme is mermaid. It's all so fitting :) good luck, everyone!! Xoxo<3
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    mine either and I am not a happy camper. anyone else getting/still getting the erratic loading meter?

Me. :( I'm about to go to bed; hopefully it'll be taken care of come morning.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Mine also doesn't load. I am on an iPad. Terrible start to this Friday...
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    iOS users with the erratic loading: try doing a hard shut down or hard reset on your device. Meaning hold both the power and uh the middle button down there and wait for it to shut off completely. This usually works for me when I have an erratic loading bar (wow I'm having a brain fart as to what the button is called lol)
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    Ok, I started a help thread in Support, and I already told Glu about us. Hopefully our Guru is up, and maybe a few hours ealier. Please post there with your game details. Here's what mine looks like.

http://vid1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/katkokonut/20160616_220249_zpsoasuiwbj.mp4
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    bladeoo wrote: »
    iOS users with the erratic loading: try doing a hard shut down or hard reset on your device. Meaning hold both the power and uh the middle button down there and wait for it to shut off completely. This usually works for me when I have an erratic loading bar (wow I'm having a brain fart as to what the button is called lol)

I've been doing this since 10 pm last night. not doing squat. but thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    I've been doing this since 10 pm last night. not doing squat. but thanks.

I just looked at your video and jeez! Your loading bar is tripping on acid at a rave! Lol I am so sorry I hope they fix it soon
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    It started to take the update for the event, the Androids took it no problem, and it starts normally then breks out into that crazy loading that goes nowhere.

so far it's been 'loading' for 2 minutes trying to babysit it and wait it out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Ugh, mine isn't working either. I already posted in the help thread, fingers crossed they fix it soon.
    Is it just me or have there been quite a lot of these little bugs lately? I don't remember there being so many, or maybe I'm just noticing them now that I've found this forum.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG rainbow ombre hair!?!?!?! The clothes do seem a little tacky imo, but my inner horder screams I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________