Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    OMG rainbow ombre hair!?!?!?! The clothes do seem a little tacky imo, but my inner horder screams I MUST HAVE THEM ALL!

Haha right?! I like the colors of the dresses, so maybe they would look better styled with something else? Idk.. I just want all of it haha. Especially the hairs!!
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    OMG! That side braid is my fav hairstyle for summer! I hope it's earnable!
    It's Blake Lively's hair, I've had this hairstyle on many occasions

14b3nz7.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    I feel like the only person that doesn't like this event. ://
    IDK,I'm not a big fan of the clothes,the only thing I like is the unicorn hair, and the side braid would be so much better without the star.
    Since there would be no grinding for me this weekend I can study in peace haha :)

Dolls,I hope all of your problems are fixed soon so you can enyoj the game xx
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Wow, I've read this thread and I absolutely love the side braid so I'm very excited for the weekend event, yay ^_^
    Also, mostly I'm only a reader on forums and new here, haha. Does anyone know when the event exactly starts, though?
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    LunaV wrote: »
    Wow, I've read this thread and I absolutely love the side braid so I'm very excited for the weekend event, yay ^_^
    Also, mostly I'm only a reader on forums and new here, haha. Does anyone know when the event exactly starts, though?

It should start in 34 minutes. Not sure what that is in your local time but this way it should be easy to figure out :D
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts

It starts in half an hour. It starts at 12 PM my time, I don't know about other time zones ( I suck at time zones lol)
    And welcome to forum :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

Welcome to the forums Luna! ☺

The event starts at 5 am eastern standard time for me.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

It starts in half an hour. It starts at 12 PM my time, I don't know about other time zones ( I suck at time zones lol)
    And welcome to forum :)

Then it starts at 11 AM my time, yay! I'm very excited, haha. I'm ****ed I'll cant play in the afternoon because I have priorities to do and I really want to get all items since I managed to finish the midweek event this week, lol
    And thank you, it's very nice here!

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    I'll post here again, but my game is working now! I'm so excited/relieved. I hope the games of the other iOS users are working again too!
    Welcome to the forums Luna! ☺

The event starts at 5 am eastern standard time for me.
    Thank you! If that is in half an hour it starts at 11 AM my time in Belgium :)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

28 minutes.
    I am hoping that when the event goes live, all of us iOS players with no game can load like normal. Fingers crossed for 5:00a.m. automatic fix for the stuck games.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko did you see my post? My game is working again! You should try loading it up again :)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My game is having this issue for the third time, crazy loading bars!

I have faith in my iPad, I fixed it the previous 2 times, I'll fix it again!
    PM to add
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    I'm up at 3:45 am my time (central time) bc my husband is sick so I might as well make the best of it and play the event from the very start! Eeeeee! I'm super excited!! 15 more min!
    I'll leave this question here quickly, but what kind of problems do all people here have with the iPad? I'm playing on an iPad too and don't have any problems?

My game is doing this when I try to open. It's the main complaint I've heard this morning. I can't upload the video, but follow my link and you'll see it. It's on photobucket. http://vid1318.photobucket.com/albums/t649/katkokonut/20160616_220249_zpsoasuiwbj.mp4
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Nai I had the same crazy loading bar issue too this morning, I play on my iPad too. Is it and iPad thing? I turned of the game and then ten mis later tried opening it again, seems fine now. How did you fix it? Thanks.

The event items are really nice, I love both hairs and the sea shell chocked. I didn't think I would like it this much, I love mermaids and under the sea, but for some reason I though the event would be really tacky. I really want that ombré pink blue hair, but with my luck I doubt I will get it, so I'm not even going to try, only have 100 KStar anyway. After chasing that other ombré hair and flushing 700KStars down the drain, I'm probably scared for life lol. So gonna take it easy and work hard for the ernable boxes. Good luck to everyone, hope everyone gets all the items they desire. :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    I experienced it 2 days ago, then yesterday and now. Seems like more people experiencing it today.

Some methods to try. Just try a mix combination.

1. Load the game without wifi, just with data
    2. Reboot device

I'm still currently trying to load my game, event starting soon!!
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My game is having this issue for the third time, crazy loading bars!

I have faith in my iPad, I fixed it the previous 2 times, I'll fix it again!

nai, can you give me the step by step process? It happened to me once 2 days ago, and it came back. Last night through today....no. I'll try anything.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I experienced it 2 days ago, then yesterday and now. Seems like more people experiencing it today.

Some methods to try. Just try a mix combination.

1. Load the game without wifi, just with data
    2. Reboot device

I'm still currently trying to load my game, event starting soon!!

so I turn off wifi, then try to load the game. Does it load this way? then i shut down the device and reboot then I turn on wifi? Before or after I try to open the game again?
    Thanks heaps
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So... I don't have the event... I did get the calls from Kim, but no event. Anyone else experiencing this too? iOs player.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

nhb7L4.png
    Fpe5wt.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    So... I don't have the event... I did get the calls from Kim, but no event. Anyone else experiencing this too? iOs player.

Yes!!! No event for me either
    HSXgS1H.png
    Cwtlm9F.png
    PM to add

Yes, same here! I have the mermaid star button thingy but when I click on it I only get the Nars notification.

Kim called and I had the special quest lined up but nothing else.
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Interesting. My event has started - Kim has called me, I've decorated the nursery, she's informed me about a Las Vegas gig - yet my game doesn't have a pop-up to let me know what the event items are this week, the gift box items, how to earn points, etc. I click the mermaid logo on the right, and it only has the NARS pop-up. :/ So is it a party event?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh

Me too, Linda!

• Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    I have the same problem but here's our new background
    33BEDF9B-CF9C-4A49-BD55-BF0C3A909EAB_zpsmhununef.jpg
  • CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    ofortuna wrote: »
    Yes!!! No event for me either

Same for me, I got the calls from Kim, but no actual event on my iOS.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
    so I turn off wifi, then try to load the game. Does it load this way? then i shut down the device and reboot then I turn on wifi? Before or after I try to open the game again?
    Thanks heaps

First time I got it to load by rebooting device. Second time it didn't work, so I switched off wifi > rebooted > loaded on data > success. This time I tried all these but it isn't working still.

Anyway, seems like iOS doesn't have event.
    PM to add