Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Oddly enough I got the event for this & when I went to check out the new background I got another, separate event involving setting Kris up on a date?!

I love the mermaid stuff but if everything is only for the weekend I'll just grab the cash options instead and since I only like the shoes I will just work the storyline & hope for luck with the blazer.

That's weird! Is it an actual event, or just a gig?

I bought nursery decorations last night, before I knew they would be "cleaned up" after this weekend. Bummer =\ I only spent Kash, but it still sucks they'll disappear. Kind of a waste of money in my opinion. Although, I wouldn't need or want a happy birthday banner up all year long haha. Kinda my own fault there ;)
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    No event for me. Just the icon sit ringing there and me doing old gigs waiting. I'm so sick of these glitches. And then to decorate the nursery and THEN Kim say "don't worry we will clean it it up. No I paid K Stars for some item so want them left if I want them. I Wilso switch them. Ugh frustrating!! I hope I get the event soon. Lately I have just barely been able to finish! I am busier with summer and I can't find as much time to play as I once did.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Ugh - I can't wait for this event! I'm also an iOS user stuck with an uncooperative load screen. I hope Glu helps us out soon - I've got to start chasing that gift box hair!
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • Angeljen621Angeljen621 Registered Users 18 Posts
    Still nothing 😢 I want to cry
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Ugh. I can't wait for my game to come back up!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    evilhag wrote: »
    Ugh. I can't wait for my game to come back up!

And by that I mean I can't wait for the glitch to be fixed.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Ugh. That sucks! Surprised it hit the iOS players this time and not the Androids like ALWAYS :/

More ugh--these type of things have been happening to iOS *a lot* the past few months or so. So do they toss a coin at Glu these days and call, "Heads, we make Android work, and tails, we go for iOS"??
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    More ugh--these type of things have been happening to iOS *a lot* the past few months or so. So do they toss a coin at Glu these days and call, "Heads, we make Android work, and tails, we go for iOS"??

Not really funny but I just laughed out loud. It almost seems that way... Maybe we should show them the hard shell/soft shell taco AD with the "why not both?" Tag line?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just got the event!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Event icon but still no event. :(
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Got the event and LOOK WHAT WAS IN MY FREE BOX! Maybe my luck has started to turn!
    2ntpKZG.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Just got the event. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Got the event. Lord it feels like parties take forever compared to the reality show
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Got the event but no event quests.

Good grief, one 3 hour party literally took me over 45 energy. *_*
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Also got the event :)
    Are you guy's event stars also tiny, like regular stars?
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Not even surprised anymore ^^

13459741_10209907966998395_1120589961_n.jpg?oh=ee89adb018045f2fd41a9926ffd709b2&oe=57663F25

Not going to open more boxes because of how unluncky I've been these past events :)
    I hope everyone will get what they want

• ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I just got the event, I started an 8hr party which ill finish after work and hopefully I get something good from the first prize! all this week I have been letting my bf pick the boxes each time I reach a milestone and it has been awful! Perhaps I wont let him pick this one!! :P
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Got the event and LOOK WHAT WAS IN MY FREE BOX! Maybe my luck has started to turn!
    2ntpKZG.jpg

Yay bladeoo!!!!
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Got the event but no event quests.

Good grief, one 3 hour party literally took me over 45 energy. *_*

I wonder why they take more energy than reality shows
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    ofortuna wrote: »
    Yay bladeoo!!!!

Thank you! I've had horrible luck with event hair especially when I want it so badly grrr
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Still unable to even get in the game. Ughhhhh.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I've got the event, was happy as I got extra energy from buying the Milan house, and other stuff but a 3hr party has taken over 47 energy bolts, it seems a lot slower to fill the stars or is it just me
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I'm disappointed today! I still cannot even get into my game to start grinding! This is combination with all of the other glitches that have been happening over the last few days (choosing a giftbox and the one beside it opening, kstars taking forever to be added even though I used to get them right away, and the loading screen has happened to me a couple times now, but it usually will fix itself after a couple restarts).

Really hope this all gets fixed soon :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Spleen wrote: »
    Not even surprised anymore ^^

13459741_10209907966998395_1120589961_n.jpg?oh=ee89adb018045f2fd41a9926ffd709b2&oe=57663F25

Not going to open more boxes because of how unluncky I've been these past events :)
    I hope everyone will get what they want

I got 4000 at the exact same spot! Was debating whether to pick the first or second box, chose the first... The I was debating whether to open the second box as well... Decided against it, it contained the hair. So close :(
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it takes a lot of stars to complete a 3 hour party
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Awesome. iOS is getting the event now, right?

This means...

Glu can work on us - crazy loading screen peeps now!
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Yes, after hundreds of 3hr reality tapings, the 3hr parties take SO much energy. If you have the Calabasas mansion, you can get a slight break since you can invite 7 people, but even then it is taking me right at 45 energy I think. Of course, we also get bonus stars with each guest which is nice. Not sure why the reality tapings take less energy.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I've got the event, was happy as I got extra energy from buying the Milan house, and other stuff but a 3hr party has taken over 47 energy bolts, it seems a lot slower to fill the stars or is it just me

When this has happened in the past, it's been explained that the game is routinely 'adjusted' up or down to accomoI date the game stats they receive, ~ I paraphrased. But I got the impression for example....more 'giveaways' bonus points acheivements all these little things, 'cost' a little more in energy. As long as I have time to complete it, I grumble but then I think about all the extras in the game lately. (Can you say Throwback?) Just my opinion.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »

Omg, I screamed!! I love that theory :D
    bladeoo wrote: »
    2ntpKZG.jpg

Congrats! Seems to be our lucky day :o

Glad the events start popping up for the iOS games :)
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I was actually lucky today, got the necklace in my free box and the hair in my 2nd box, my doll is usually brunette but I think the hair looks best with the light blond, now to grind for the other hair as that is the only other thing I like for this event, shoes look OK though I suppose - can you tell hairstyles are my weakness in this game :rolleyes::o

spIuPCMG.png