Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Omg - potentially worst free box ever but at least I got the hair!

xgm80k.png
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was actually lucky today, got the necklace in my free box and the hair in my 2nd box, my doll is usually brunette but I think the hair looks best with the light blond, now to grind for the other hair as that is the only other thing I like for this event, shoes look OK though I suppose - can you tell hairstyles are my weakness in this game :rolleyes::o

spIuPCMG.png

You look lovely. If you'd like to be in the Birthday Party Photo, could you take the light xoxo background and post your picture in the Event Fashion Red Carpet thread. After all, North only turns 3 once. :) And put your babies in the picture if you'd like.

I love the hair. I read about it being in the top left a lot, so I tried that and got it. Opened my other android tried that box, got the dress. then I bought my usual and boom Hair. And I think everyone's looking great in it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    Got the event. Lord it feels like parties take forever compared to the reality show

I'm so glad everyone feels this way, I was like dang I can only do one party at a time!? This sucks.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    To make up for my last complaining post - congrats to everyone who got the hair!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 

The infinite loading, will be fixed ASAP It's being worked on and will be fixed right away.

For those with no event, please check and see if you get the event now.

Thanks for your patience, and let us know in the support thread when things change for you. Fingers crossed
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    OMG guys I'm so happy right now, for the first time in months I won something that I wanted and it's the first official hair that I got from an event. I love it, this compensates for me missing 6 hours of the event (well a little bit lol)
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Question. Do you have to have a baby and access to the nursery in order to do the weekend gigs b/c I never got a call from Simon or anyone else?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

The infinite loading, will be fixed ASAP It's being worked on and will be fixed right away.

Thanks for your patience, and let us know in the support thread when things change for you. Fingers crossed
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    LENOCHKA!!!! So happy for you!! <3
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    LENOCHKA!!!! So happy for you!! <3
    Thank you Cherry I was so surprised I honestly was expecting a $4000 box, and it was my free box too, now I can save the little KStars that I have. Really want the choker also, but I'll stay satisfied with the hair and grind for the enables.
    Good luck to everyone, hope everyone's games are now working properly.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Nice to hear this <3
    PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    For you guys. If I had just picked my usual 1st box I would've happily left with 40 KStars. But I tried to KS Bilal's lucky 7th box, karma. It happened last week too, got Kash lol, guess only Bilal is lucky with that spot.

Not chasing anything this week.

FsU4Rve.png
    PM to add
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    One more thing about energy and event points - I know I am in the minority, but I think the 6hr event gigs are totally worth it. If for no other reason, we get a TON of event points once the gigs are completed, not to mention the fact that I am pretty sure we are getting more event points per gig than we would for an 8hr. I may be wrong about that but if not more, it's def close.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So, while I was waiting for the event to pop up I decided it was now or never to transfer all my data from my current iPhone 5S to my brand new iPhone 6S... I took forever (but hey, so did the popping up of the event), but it worked perfectly!! None of my KKH progress was lost, woohoo!!
    I think 30 minutes after the transfer completed, the event popped up! Talk about timing!
    Free box was the choker, second box hair! Decided to open a third to hopefully get the dress, but got event points (which are also great, given the late start).
    So now hopefully iPad players' game will load, so we can all enjoy this great event!!
    Happy gaming all!!

image_zpsnpoihhcx.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad that the event is back for iOS people. And congrats to those who got the hair it's amazing!

I liked the guys' earnables and am happy it's a party event, the new background is useful for editions and the baby decorations are cute, I burned a bit of money, but no k-stars on that for sure!

I wanted the gift box top, the rest is trash, sorry not sorry, end up with k-stars one more time, but can't complain about it:
    ETvqcnn.png?1

Koko thanks for the song it's cute!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I don't like any of the males items this weekend so I'm just gonna take my 4,000 kcash and go. I'll try to finish the event just so I don't get the items in a throwback box.
    image_zpsetddzn6f.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    I'm glad we finally got the event, it took so long.
    It disappoints me that I wasted time getting 25 Event Points for a jumpsuit I can always get in a daily gift box....... Since I was chasing the hair, hahahaha. Now I'm going for the side braid though, glad we all can play in peace again
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • stephk11stephk11 Registered Users 139 Posts
    I chased the hair, and I finally got it, but only after spending around 160 Kstars. I got the earrings, too, and I'm done spending stars for this event!

The hair is fun, but I don't know if it was worth all those stars! I started with a base of blue hair, so my doll's hair looks like a bag of blue and pink cotton candy. :)
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Big congrats to everyone getting the hair! I'm here (not so) patiently waiting to get out of endless loading limbo. Gotta go chase!
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    So glad they're finally jumping on the buyable decoration wagon. That's exactly what they should do for Christmas and Halloween.

No offense, but this is a ludicrous statement and would only encourage a bad precedent.

Last night and this morning I decided to waste neither stars nor kash. Sure, it's fun. But heads up: North's not coming.
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I actually really like all the earnables. I hope I can grind hard enough for them.
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Oh wow, I didn't get any compensation! But I didn't put in a ticket. I just suffered in silence lol.
    isabeau wrote: »
    ^^same^^
    😒 Never got compensated in the least.😒

Sorry to hear that guys. Glu can be a little irritating at times but, I just thought I should give it a try and put in a ticket. When they got back to me they gave me some stars and asked me to charm my friends. I guess they couldn't just restore the friendships on their end? Next time you have an issue, just put in a ticket. You never know.

Nai, the reality show glitch some of us experienced was we would invite ppl from our contact list (not NPR) to a reality show gig, 5 star the gig and afterward our contact would break up with us for being unprofessional, even if you got 4 or 5 stars.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that guys. Glu can be a little irritating at times but, I just thought I should give it a try and put in a ticket. When they got back to me they gave me some stars and asked me to charm my friends. I guess they couldn't just restore the friendships on their end? Next time you have an issue, just put in a ticket. You never know.

Nai, the reality show glitch some of us experienced was we would invite ppl from our contact list (not NPR) to a reality show gig, 5 star the gig and afterward our contact would break up with us for being unprofessional, even if you got 4 or 5 stars.

This may be a silly question, but how do I put in a "ticket"? This loading this is getting ridiculous :(
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    My Boxes (my female character)
    image_zpsslx8rwkj.png
    For my male character
    image_zpszgg6iotx.png
    image_zps8xlidlaz.png
    This may be a silly question, but how do I put in a "ticket"? This loading this is getting ridiculous :(

It's better if you wait to submit a ticket through the ingame messaging, Naturally, you can't get in till you load, but it shouldn't be much longer. Unless you have your Hollywood Game ID # on hand, you can only get it from the game. If you have the number you can submit a ticket through the Glu Support Site, but till it's resolved, how do you know how much time/energy/ whatever you lost?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    So, I had asked this question but nobody answered. I have the event but I didn't get a call about the 6 hour weekend gig. Do I have to have a baby and access to the nursery to do the gigs? I put in a trouble ticket to Glu, but I haven't got a response yet.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    My Boxes (my female character)
    image_zpsslx8rwkj.png
    For my male character
    image_zpszgg6iotx.png
    image_zps8xlidlaz.png

daaaang nice luck! Ive watched like 50 videos this morning for free stars. I have my eye on two spots, so i plan on buying one for sure after my free one, but I may end up buying 2.
    Bonus star for parties!
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So, I had asked this question but nobody answered. I have the event but I didn't get a call about the 6 hour weekend gig. Do I have to have a baby and access to the nursery to do the gigs? I put in a trouble ticket to Glu, but I haven't got a response yet.

I dont know for sure, but I do not have a baby and I didnt get any calls from simon for a weekend event.
    Bonus star for parties!
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »

After going to the nursery, you'll get a call with the gig so I guess you have to have a baby :/ That sucks for those who don't have one...

• CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    I just wrote in to Glu asking about compensation for the break-up reality show thing. And I also asked about the nursery décor that I spent K-Stars for... Fingers crossed!!