Options

Weekend Fashion Show - 6/17/2016 - North' Mermaid and our Birthday Boy's Red Carpet

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

nhb7L4.png
Fpe5wt.png

Thank you Carol, and here's Nai with the Guy's clothes......
Naimonster wrote: »
HSXgS1H.png
Cwtlm9F.png

Let's also dress for the party picture, however you like, babies included, new clothes, older clothes....come to the party and please use the light colored, XO Valentines' Day Background.

Give us stalled players something to look at while we wait for redemption.

:)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I seem to be early at this party, but nevermind. Someone has to open the buffet, right? :rolleyes:

2DOe18G.jpg

mRbhnP0.jpg
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Cherrey I really love that hair, you look amazing!!!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    You are so lovely, Lenochka! Can't wait to see how you style for this party :o
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Olivia is feeling much better this week and she's ready to party!!!! :):)

image.jpg1_zpsolx1ur4s.jpg
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    And big brother Jack is always the social butterfly ready to play with all his friends :)

Kiki had to bring both babies by herself because hubby Adam is off golfing today :/ lol

image.jpg2_zps5xhjywlp.jpg
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    You are so lovely, Lenochka! Can't wait to see how you style for this party :o

Thank you, I'm still waiting for my event to start its not working yet :( waiting and hoping :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • Options
    JulissajJulissaj Registered Users 12 Posts
    I have not received the mermaid birthday event either for this weekend, anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Cherrey, you look so good with that hair, you make me wanna chase it lol - that if my game loads anytime today :confused:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Cherrey the hair looks so good on you!
    SugarK Kiki looks great in theme, and the kids look adorable and ready to party with little Nori!

Vida finally got a weekend event hair! And in the one and only event box she's gonna open this weekend! Not the ideal hair to have (given the past couple weeks worth of event hair) but we still love it! Not sure how to style it though as nothing in her wardrobe seems to match!

KKH_Screenshot_1466166859443_zpsasegj7fj.jpg
  • Options
    Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    http://84CF7DCB-D331-49F5-81E3-19686D336721.jpg

Because; mermaids :D
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • Options
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Thank you, I'm still waiting for my event to start its not working yet :( waiting and hoping :)

I hope the waiting is over soon! It really sucks to wait for an event to work without any glitches. I as an Android user know that feeling too well :(
    Cherrey, you look so good with that hair, you make me wanna chase it lol - that if my game loads anytime today :confused:

Thank you, Sassy honey! <3 Your doll would rock that hair SO much! I wish you best of luck, if you decide to chase it! I hope the iOS issue gets fixed soon. I don't like it when my fellow dolls struggle with problems like that. It's always more fun if every game works like it should :(
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Oh Cherrey, im jelly! First, you have the hair. Second, the NARS eyes (I have to wait for next VIP to buy...), your facial features would be exactly mine, just that my doll will be paler.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Oh Cherrey, im jelly! First, you have the hair. Second, the NARS eyes (I have to wait for next VIP to buy...), your facial features would be exactly mine, just that my doll will be paler.

Don't be jelly, Nai! :( You will get the event soon, and the next VIP event will come aswell! And then we can twin :rolleyes:
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Here's Z, with Kat holding Dante. and Vatsy in SanDiego. I'm sure that's not what he is wearing right now, but...alas that is Z's new Vatsy. Kat's Vats is different.

ZKatn_Vatsy.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box but I still think she looks like a cheap hooker lol

R5MXhmx.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Everyone looks so awesome! Here is what Neko won so far.

4mZW3Enl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I am usually brunette in the game but I think the mermaid hair looks best with the light blonde

9WYsRF4f.jpeg

ZGYsu0IA.jpeg

Funny as it is Norths birthday we didn't get more stuff for the babies apart from the nurseries update
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Here's Z, with Kat holding Dante. and Vatsy in SanDiego. I'm sure that's not what he is wearing right now, but...alas that is Z's new Vatsy. Kat's Vats is different.

ZKatn_Vatsy.jpg

So happy you got the hair for both ladies, it looks great! At least Vats is frozen with an outfit that I really like on Z's, cause the pink one from Kat's isn't that good!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I should be working, but I decided to slack and do this instead since Vida doesn't have the mermaid outfit :P

mermaid_zpsfymsaeqh.jpg
  • Options
    Wanted to post these. I'm just way too happy to get the hair for free :)

Here's my doll Trixie with Linda
    1D3xLr8.jpg

And here's Trixie with Hyucan
    17J6NNv.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    I am usually brunette in the game but I think the mermaid hair looks best with the light blonde

9WYsRF4f.jpeg

ZGYsu0IA.jpeg

Funny as it is Norths birthday we didn't get more stuff for the babies apart from the nurseries update

Exactly. Just nursery and the mermaid costume for them which is way too many k stars for me
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I opened 12 boxes in total. I got my 4 mermaid items! I can't believe my luck on this event....

Also, the quest said "we will clean up after the party!" So does that mean my new aquatic theme baby dungeon was a wasted buy?! Will we get refunds?! O.o
  • Options
    KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    JUyQET3l.jpg

Not the merdress I was hoping for, but this is the first weekend box set I've ever completed.

The necklace screams "PRAISE HELIX"
    I love this new background too!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Julissaj wrote: »
    I have not received the mermaid birthday event either for this weekend, anyone else having this issue?

Did you get a call from Kim? If so, that's the beginning. It's not Simon calling with three 6hr gigs this time.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Here's my doll Trixie with Linda
    1D3xLr8.jpg

They look so gorgeous!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    image.jpg
    So glad I got the pink/blue hair, basically made my day! managed to get the shoes and hopefully can obtain the rest of the enables!! :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • Options
    Love the combination of items and the blue lips, Lenochka :)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Now I can sleep

bftTX61.jpg
    7uP67nv.jpg
    PM to add
  • Options
    YES, NAI!!!! Just YESSS!!!! So happy for you :D
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey everyone I'm back on the forums after a long absence hope everyone is well! Enjoying this new spin on the party weekend it definitely keeps it a bit more interesting. Loving this hair too it's great we seem to be getting new hair options every week and this one is so pretty! Lyanna is here bringing little Freddie to North's birthday party

A625BEA8-2414-4213-B8A1-0D4E3A838B90_zpsxwucysxt.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS