Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Spleen wrote: »
    After going to the nursery, you'll get a call with the gig so I guess you have to have a baby :/ That sucks for those who don't have one...

Well if that's the case then oh well. I am over half way done with the event so it's not like I need the event points anyway. I can just keep throwing parties until I finally get the second hair.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    It's better if you wait to submit a ticket through the ingame messaging, Naturally, you can't get in till you load, but it shouldn't be much longer. Unless you have your Hollywood Game ID # on hand, you can only get it from the game. If you have the number you can submit a ticket through the Glu Support Site, but till it's resolved, how do you know how much time/energy/ whatever you lost?

I honestly didn't calculate what I lost with the reality show glitch either. After a while of it not being fixed I just wanted to explain my problem. I wasn't sure if they knew how many game players were affected because it had been more than two weeks of me having that glitch. I just hoped they would restore my friendships but, they gave me stars instead. And I used the stars chasing the ombré hair from a couple weeks ago and the VIP event last week. I only restored one friendship, on accident. :o
    So with this weeks glitch I just put in the ticket to explain the problem. Sometimes I'm not sure if glu is aware of the issues we're having. Since we are the ones playing the game, I like to let them know. If they compensate cool, if they don't it's fine as long as they get the game up and running and I can start the event.
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    It's better if you wait to submit a ticket through the ingame messaging, Naturally, you can't get in till you load, but it shouldn't be much longer. Unless you have your Hollywood Game ID # on hand, you can only get it from the game. If you have the number you can submit a ticket through the Glu Support Site, but till it's resolved, how do you know how much time/energy/ whatever you lost?

True, thank you for responding :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Quick question: Does anyone know the exact mechanics of the 3-hour parties? Especially, when do you get the option to tap your guests (forgot what that is called) for a second time? I keep looking for a pattern, but sometimes I get the option after an hour, sometimes after two and sometimes not at all? Is there a pattern or is it just random?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Quick question: Does anyone know the exact mechanics of the 3-hour parties? Especially, when do you get the option to tap your guests (forgot what that is called) for a second time? I keep looking for a pattern, but sometimes I get the option after an hour, sometimes after two and sometimes not at all? Is there a pattern or is it just random?

Not quite sure, on reality gigs I normally got the option after an hour at calabasas but I didn't get anymore event points
  • Bebod61Bebod61 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Finally just now out of loading screen limbo!

I won't lie - I had an absolutely horrible first round of boxes, so frustrating I couldn't even photograph it... but after no luck whatsoever getting the last couple fabulous gift box hairs, I knew this one had to be mine!

Second pallet was much much better for me...
    Zzf8Piv.png

Paisley Lane is digging the mermaid vibe.

gwwSBk2.jpg
    Add me on Game center: Bebod61
    My dolls are KKH - Paisley Lane and K&K - Nova
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Lii wrote: »

It's random, but I've never gotten the friend action to refresh after an hour ever since they changed the system. It's either 2 hours or not at all, they don't give points for the 2nd time either, so I just tap a little and finish off the party now.
    PM to add
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    FINALLY got back in the game and

Cntp9LU.jpg

So I'm happy. I didn't really want to go chasing something I wasn't even sure I like all that much. It's cute, for sure, but I don't know when Olivia's going to want pink and blue hair again.
    The braided hair, though, is gorg. SO glad it's earnable!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I am really happy for all you dolls getting great items :)

Yet again. The hair has eluded me and actually, after too many boxes to mention, I only managed to get the choker :( so 1 event item to help my points :( I'm obviously not a lucky doll and will go back to opening only the free box. I've unsuccessfully done the chase for 4 weeks in a row, guess it takes a while for me to learn :/

Sincerely, Sad Kiki :(

Thank God I can grind for at least ONE hairstyle this time or I'd be Depressed Kiki lol
    I just received a mini update.. Anyone else?
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    KokoBelle wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that guys. Glu can be a little irritating at times but, I just thought I should give it a try and put in a ticket. When they got back to me they gave me some stars and asked me to charm my friends. I guess they couldn't just restore the friendships on their end? Next time you have an issue, just put in a ticket. You never know.

Nai, the reality show glitch some of us experienced was we would invite ppl from our contact list (not NPR) to a reality show gig, 5 star the gig and afterward our contact would break up with us for being unprofessional, even if you got 4 or 5 stars.

KokoBelle--Thank you!!
  • torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    Saved up my K-Stars for a while to chase the unicorn hair this week and, after spending more than 500 K-Stars, I still don't the hair �� I always end up chasing the hair and never get it! I got the dress, earrings, and choker, but of course not the hair. The only thing I'll probably wear is the dress! I did get the earnable shoes which I really like, thanks to the bunch of gift boxes with event points. To make the day worse, I got the dreaded fat green pantsuit that is from a black box. So, now I have pretty much no k-stars, no hair, and the ugly suit. So many $4000 boxes were opened today... I wish there was an easy way to get my K-Stars back up.
    iOS user, level 30
    Jwilk100, Nai thanks for your responses!

Okay, so there is no pattern it's just random. I usually just finish the event in one sitting too but if I don't have enough stars I like to start it and if I'm lucky I can tap two of my guests again and finish with 10 (- 2) energy bolts instead of 14.
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    My boxes were so bad I didn't even take pictures lol.
    The only thing I wanted was the turquoise jacket. I love the color. Oh well. :)
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    torinicole wrote: »
    Saved up my K-Stars for a while to chase the unicorn hair this week and, after spending more than 500 K-Stars, I still don't the hair �� I always end up chasing the hair and never get it! I got the dress, earrings, and choker, but of course not the hair. The only thing I'll probably wear is the dress! I did get the earnable shoes which I really like, thanks to the bunch of gift boxes with event points. To make the day worse, I got the dreaded fat green pantsuit that is from a black box. So, now I have pretty much no k-stars, no hair, and the ugly suit. So many $4000 boxes were opened today... I wish there was an easy way to get my K-Stars back up.

I know how you feel. Most of us have been there. Sometimes it's just not fair. Please keep your head up and don't be too sad. Luck is coming back to you very soon :)
    Finally!! I should sleep but I want to open my free box and then chase the hair.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Party events are the absolute worst ever. Ugh! All of my energy has gone down the drain!!! Now Carolyn Ferocious has to run around like a mad woman chasing energy bolts to finish this darn event. The worst case scenario is that she didn't win any event items and she didn't get the weekend event gigs because she has no babies yet.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Finally got my game loaded but I only have 2 Days 6 hrs event time left. :(
    I'm happy with my free gift box though. Good Luck everyone! :)

image.png
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Forgot to mention, watch some ad videos if you have time.
    I got some extra K stars these days. :)

image.pngLove K Stars

Edit: Found out that it was just the delayed pay out from doing special offers.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I did the first event gig and we have to choose between two guys, I picked the giraffe balloon one lol just 100K$, hope he's the right one!

Now next I have to choose the food for North's party, sooooo fun:rolleyes:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Forgot to mention, watch some ad videos if you have time.
    I got some extra K stars these days. :)

image.pngLove K Stars

Wait what? I watched my videos earlier and received 6 stars like usual, how did you get so many?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    torinicole wrote: »

This is me this weekend Torinicole. You're welcome to join me lol :p

fTh3jm.gif
    Vats wrote: »
    I did the first event gig and we have to choose between two guys, I picked the giraffe balloon one lol just 100K$, hope he's the right one!

Now next I have to choose the food for North's party, sooooo fun:rolleyes:

That's the one I picked as well. The other one didn't seem very appropriate for children :D
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh yeah Lii that's why I chose him, nothing to do with giraffe balloons lol

Sugar, I've been there exactly a year ago!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    Wait what? I watched my videos earlier and received 6 stars like usual, how did you get so many?

I have no idea. These were just from watching ad videos.
    One game got some +3 K stars, the other one got some +2 K stars.
    But these days, my game has been experiencing the loading issues, there are times I watched videos and didn't get K star rewards. I am happy to take them as compensation. :)
    Just wanted to share and thought that people who have the same game loading issue might get some extra K stars, too.

Edit: They were just delayed payouts from special offers.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    The number of videos you can watch for k-stars depends on geographical location, I believe.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    What a icky weekend. I was up ready for the event when it didn't start. Waited another hour and decided to give up. Then got the gift box this afternoon and received 100 energy and kash, ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The worst part is the energy is all well and good, but would've been so much nicer if I had gotten just one event item. My palette didn't even have the hair or dress :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Do parties not increase your relationship with friends? I know they did when I first played the game, but now I'm not experiencing any relationship change with my friends after a party?
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    Do parties not increase your relationship with friends? I know they did when I first played the game, but now I'm not experiencing any relationship change with my friends after a party?

I wondered the same, my relationships aren't going anywhere either.