Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Just went to submit an in-game ticket regarding the Panino event, and I no longer have a link to submit a ticket. The "contact us" I usually click on is gone!

Hahah, not to make light of this glitch, but I bet GLU got so inundated with tickets about the morning glitch (I sent one as well) that they just turned the feature off. I really don't know of any other game where customer service is so difficult to contact!
  • CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    Yeah... They better reimburse us. :( I already asked for reimbursement for the Reality Gig contact glitch and the disappearing nursery items. I don't know if I should add the Panino gig to the list...

It will reset the 150 in a row achievement if we fail this gig.... Ugh. Those achievements can take MONTHS to earn if you ever get to that point.
  • SophiaMaraSophiaMara Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but has followed the forum a little over a year now. I also have the same problem with the second event and send an ingame ticket. I got a response that they will answer me quickly so I'll let you know what they said.
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    I was just about to start the second storyline for Norths birthday, but the fear of the glitch resetting my achievement is terrifying.

Is this in every game, no matter the device?
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    It's happening to me as well and it's a load of carp. They better compensate us.

Keem I'm on an iPhone and it's happening :(
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Aw man, wish I read these comments earlier! Started the second gig, and like you guyd do not have any tapables... I really tried to stay positive but all these glitches are just ridiculous... So in a few a few hours my appearance achievement will be reset...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Okay so I started my new job today, and was really disappointed that I wasn't able to get in one gig before I started this morning because of the glitch. Don't really have time to crawl through 31 pages of this forum like I normally would, but do you have to have a kid to get the gigs relates to this weekend events? Normally I get event gigs but not this weekend.

Also, in other news. My relationships are going no where. BUT I GOT THE HAIR ON MY GIFTBOX. it's not my favorite hair in the past few weeks because the colors make it hard to style IMO (don't own a lot of star items) but I take this as some sort of reprise since I have spent so many stars recently grinding for hairs to no avail :/
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    That's totally unfair!!

I thought so too! :(
    PM to add
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    Like others have said, the panino event has no task bubbles whatsoever.

Ugh I was just about to post about this. I'm glad it's not only me who's having this problem though. I guess I'll just wait out the 6 hours and accept the fan loss :/
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Such a disappointing weekend all around! I'm really hoping all of these problems get fixed soon, but Glu hasn't even responded to my first ticket which was sent 5.5 hours ago. Crossing my fingers that the weekend gigs get fixed for those who's nursery is locked, otherwise there won't even be enough time left in the weekend to finish them (unless you pay the kstars to forgo the waiting time, which wouldn't see fair in this situation). And to think, this event had so much hype, we were all so excited for it! I feel like I'm complaining so much this weekend, but just shows that we really shouldn't get our hopes up :(

I emailed them once and sent in a ticket twice this week and they haven't responded to me yet.

Also, I see everyone is having a problem with the weekend event task but I'm wondering, I didn't start the first one yet since I need event points from parties and I don't think I will get event points from the task (or am I just stupid???)?
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    LunaV wrote: »
    I emailed them once and sent in a ticket twice this week and they haven't responded to me yet.

Also, I see everyone is having a problem with the weekend event task but I'm wondering, I didn't start the first one yet since I need event points from parties and I don't think I will get event points from the task (or am I just stupid???)?
    U will get event points from the first task (if u complete it) but not the second one since it's impossible to do..
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up everyone about the second weekend event gig. I was just about to start the gig but I'll wait till Glu fixes the darn glitches again. I'll just throw 3 hr house parties although it seems to drain away all of my energy.:(:confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

U will get event points from the first task (if u complete it) but not the second one since it's impossible to do..

I've heard of that. It's a 6 hour gig, will it drain my energy like the 3 hr parties though?

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So I just started the second gig before I came here to read and it's kind of working for me. I have the blue thingies, the only thing that's missing is that I don't have the bubble above the guest I invited. I also got a mini update before I loaded the game so maybe they've already fixed it?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    I've heard of that. It's a 6 hour gig, will it drain my energy like the 3 hr parties though?

Yup i think it took me around 70 energy bolts to complete it

It takes a lot of energy (almost as much as an 8-hour gig I think) but it's definitely worth it. You get more event points and after finishing the entire weekend quest you get a huge bonus.
    Lii wrote: »
    It takes a lot of energy (almost as much as an 8-hour gig I think) but it's definitely worth it. You get more event points and after finishing the entire weekend quest you get a huge bonus.

You guys can all finish it super fast, it takes me all 6 hours to finish it hahahaha

You guys can all finish it super fast, it takes me all 6 hours to finish it hahahaha

Those 6-hour gigs are hard, they usually take me pretty long too. Usually I invite a friend and then try to check in every hour to tap the option above their head. That usually fills almost 2 out of the four stars.
    Those 6-hour gigs are hard, they usually take me pretty long too. Usually I invite a friend and then try to check in every hour to tap the option above their head. That usually fills almost 2 out of the four stars.

REALLY?! I've started the 6-hour gig and I've invited a friend and I think I've filled in 2 stars, now I'm on the run for more energy omg

REALLY?! I've started the 6-hour gig and I've invited a friend and I think I've filled in 2 stars, now I'm on the run for more energy omg
    Did you get the option above your friends head? (I forgot what it's called... I think take group pictures?)
    Because I didn't :(
    Did you get the option above your friends head? (I forgot what it's called... I think take group pictures?)

Yeah I did but i think it only fills 3/4th of one star or maybe one full star. I'm only doing the first task of the special weekend task thoguh

• SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Also stuck on the Panino event :(
    I don't want to lose my achievement progress....
    Do you know where I can submit a ticket in my game? I never sent one before so I have no idea ^^

Spleen wrote: »
    Also stuck on the Panino event :(
    I don't want to lose my achievement progress....
    Do you know where I can submit a ticket in my game? I never sent one before so I have no idea ^^

It's explained here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169931-How-to-Submit-a-Ticket-to-Customer-Care-Using-InGame-Messaging
    As seen above it is not really worth doing the second gig?

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Got the event but no event quests.

Good grief, one 3 hour party literally took me over 45 energy. *_*

I know and am hating it! I can't complete a 3hr party with 39 energy?? Meanwhile, 3hr side gigs on an ordinary weekday, when you're finished you still have energy left! But since these are event parties I suppose they're made harder to complete. <ugh sigh>

Lants--how was the water park?? I hope you realized when you were going down the biggest slide they have there, to remember to laugh your head off about me!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Lii--I didn't get the group pictures action until after an hour, but as we know, it should've shown up right away. And then after I finished the five-energy taps, I got the one and two dollar bills (oh yay, a whopping $5!) and the single energy bolt, but I didn't get the two single-point-each large stars. Why is this event so fraught with glitches??! There are problems all over the place!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Happ_BVata.gif

HfrBZSJ.gif

Vats, you bring so much to the forum, you care for so many here, always happy to help.
    You are such a good friend, we're happy to
    Celebrate Your Birthday
    Dearest Vats
    Happy Happy Birthday

Animated-Happy-Birthday-03.gifHBCake_Vats.jpg

Drop off your picture for the Party Photo in the Fashion thread.
    Babies welcome, Dress code Fabulous.
    Please use the light XOXO background.

Now let's get busy and have some fun.

Oh Vats..................................
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    After reading about many of you had the second event gig issues, I'm hesitatant to start my second event gig. My game started with 2 days 6 hrs event time left yesterday ,so I stayed up to finish the first event gig last night, hoping to do the second event gig first thing in the morning. Now, I don't know when it would be fixed. :( Thank you everyone who shared your experience, I really appreciate it.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    isabeau wrote: »
    Lii--I didn't get the group pictures action until after an hour, but as we know, it should've shown up right away. And then after I finished the five-energy taps, I got the one and two dollar bills (oh yay, a whopping $5!) and the single energy bolt, but I didn't get the two single-point-each large stars. Why is this event so fraught with glitches??! There are problems all over the place!

It was the same for me! Oh well, I guess compared to the ones that were not able to do the second gig we really lucked out. Maybe the not working gig is now an android glitch?
    Ugh this weekend event is really turning out to be a complete fail, to think that everybody was so excited for it too! :/
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY VATS!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering who the mystery bday guest was lol. Wish you all the best hun :):)

rcnKBe5Mi.bmp

Happy-birthday-cake-for-boys-10.jpg