⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Bring back the repeatable So Chic London gigs please!

And make the energy bolts become cumulative after the energy bar is full as in BS:AM that would be a game changer and would improve a lot the gameplay!

Thanks;)!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Bring back the repeatable So Chic London gigs please!

And make the energy bolts become cumulative after the energy bar is full as in BS:AM that would be a game changer and would improve a lot the gameplay!

Thanks;)!

excellent idea regarding the energy bolts!!!! :D
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    Real life kinda gets in the way sometimes doesn't it? I had just started a 3 hour SCL gig in Femme with plenty of time (so I thought) to complete it in and earn my 5 stars but I got an unexpected phonecall on my phone that I play kkh on and by the time I got off I was sitting alone in Femme thinking "was I really on the phone for THAT long?" This is obviously going to affect my payment when I complete the SCL work task and I no longer have the option to repeat the gig. Please Glu, either bring back the option to repeat or make our offline time pause the game.
    Real life does after all happen and real time play has made it difficult to play the game when your schedule fills up unexpectedly. We shouldn't have to choose between kkh and real life.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Did you check? I believe if the event isn't finished with a 5 star, it doesn't complete. I once started a gig at SCL, forgot about it, couldn't find it, and it was still available to do again. Please take a look in SCL and let us know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Did you check? I believe if the event isn't finished with a 5 star, it doesn't complete. I once started a gig at SCL, forgot about it, couldn't find it, and it was still available to do again. Please take a look in SCL and let us know.

Hi there.
    Yes I went back to SCL to complete the 8 hour gig which was the last one I had to do and the 1 and 3 hour gigs were both of the list of options.
    So I finally reached number 1 and was considering doing a comeback. I asked about this on another thread, but would like to make it an official suggestion for Glu to consider.
    When we start a comeback please reset all achievements for us to re-earn. This would be a great incentive.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Hahahahahahah. You're tripping. (Sadly, *I* am not. So tell me: what are *you* on?)

Cleanup, Koko, cleanup...

Bleurgh.
    Hey, at least I provide the comic relief. Am done. Dying. Finito. Fever. Where's the ginger ale, garçon? No more pk's till 9 pm, when I shall live for an hour once again.

"My bones are made of glass. Every morning my legs break. Every afternoon my arms break. At night I lie in bed until my heart attacks put me to sleep."

--con fish in "Chocolate with Nuts" episode, SpongeBob SquarePants
  • samanthayhsamanthayh Registered Users 25 Posts
    Can we please get the option to gift and change npc hair. I don't want my date to always wear a hat!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Thank you Glu for allowing us to walk our pets! Now can we have the option to include our pets in the photo booth? :D

Also, in the photo booth, could we hold 2 babies? Or to have a true family photo could our spouse hold one of our babies when we have 2? It'd be nice if our spouse could hold one of our babies in the nursery too, instead of that horrible nanny!

And now that I'm REALLY thinking, could we have a different pose to take photos with our spouse/romantic contacts? The one currently in the photo booth is kinda crowded where the spouse's face sometimes gets covered somewhat, depending what hairstyle your doll is wearing :(

Thanks again for the improvements and new elements you bring to the game, and we will continue offering suggestions that we, the players, would like to see in our games :)
  • Yuvali_bYuvali_b Registered Users 3 Posts
    They have to add an option in the closet so we can see only the clothes we own!!!
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Would love
    ☆to change one of my babies
    ☆new way to organize closet (too much scrolling)
    ☆bring back 4 minute recharge events for energy!
    ☆Add more photo booths so we can take more photos indoors (bedrooms etc)
    ☆ VIP membership offer for everyone
    ☆being able to gift more items to the NPCs or earn special event items for an NPC spouse
    With Maria calling to achieve luxe goals, it used to be incessant, then it stopped for a long time, now it's totally random. I would like her to call once a day offering a daily luxe goal and give us 24 hours to buy the item.
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    - Be able to see XP (ex. 300/500 xp)
    - Please lower the eventpoints for the weekends/midweek (600 is a lot)
    - The objects you can tap for energy bolts, xp and money, maybe add here and there a K-Star
    - Flat shoes, my feet hurt
    - Add the energy to your energy bard, even if it is full. I accidently tap the objects and if it has an energy bolt, it's wasted
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    🌟 More fun colors/silhouettes for male clothes & hair: While I can appreciate that the male clothing is modeled after the men in Kim's real life I think the men in Kim's virtual life would like more vivid clothing for us. For this mermaid party weekend, for example, why not a coat to match the shoes in print with a tail that's mermaid shaped? Or our own ombres like the guys in K&K get The guys want fun things too beyond just regular coat shapes in a pastel. PLEASE Glu!

🌟 Dying our hair independently from our eyebrows - I would want to experiment more with color if my brows didn't have to match.

🌟 Unlocking the silver hair color for players.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    This is just a wild suggestion I thought of but..
    - maybe Glu can include a "kocktails with khloe" section in our closet? The icon could be of a kocktail then every item we collect / purchase could give us a "kocktail" just like the stars and hearts in our wardrobes. The "kocktails" when added up could then give us an extra star for when we start parties just like our professional gigs and dates!
    Especially since Glu is adding so many khloe outfits, I think it would be great to also create some outfits from the show that are purchasable in our wardrobe :) and we currently don't get any bonus star for parties so I think it'll be good if there's some form / way we can earn the bonus star for parties too !
    LunaV wrote: »

- Be able to see XP (ex. 300/500 xp)
    - Please lower the event points for the weekends/midweek (600 is a lot)
    - The objects you can tap for energy bolts, xp and money, maybe add here and there a K-Star
    - Flat shoes, my feet hurt
    - Add the energy to your energy bar, even if it is full. I accidently tap the objects and if it has an energy bolt, it's wasted

Yes. *Alllllll* that Luna said.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Please move the Celebrity Perks icon up a bit. It interferes with my tapping!
    hackers can burn in hell
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Please move the Celebrity Perks icon up a bit. It interferes with my tapping!
    Oh yes. Please move it. Cant tap rewards and it hides the amount energy needed for actions sometimes
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    This is just a wild suggestion I thought of but..
    - maybe Glu can include a "kocktails with khloe" section in our closet? The icon could be of a kocktail then every item we collect / purchase could give us a "kocktail" just like the stars and hearts in our wardrobes. The "kocktails" when added up could then give us an extra star for when we start parties just like our professional gigs and dates!
    Especially since Glu is adding so many khloe outfits, I think it would be great to also create some outfits from the show that are purchasable in our wardrobe :) and we currently don't get any bonus star for parties so I think it'll be good if there's some form / way we can earn the bonus star for parties too !

Love this idea!!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

-- PLEASE ... PLEASE ... NO black gift box in throw back event. We need FOUR TRUE THROW BACK GIFT BOXES!!
    -- Have the option of opening event gift boxes with K cash.
    Thank You!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • 2krystal52krystal5 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I have a couple suggestions...
    1. If the significant other could be a little more patient. Instead of saying breakup or pay out a ton of stars (which I never have hardly any), maybe say break up or go on a date within a short amount of time, say maybe 4 hours (because sometime you need to get your energy recharged).

2. Not sure if it's possible or not but it would be super awesome to date Cassio.

3. Not sure if this has already been done or not but please don't penalize by taking away gigs if we aren't able to do them within a certain amount of time. Some weeks I can play multiple times a day others I may only get to play if I'm lucky once a week or less.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    2krystal5 wrote: »
    2. Not sure if it's possible or not but it would be super awesome to date Cassio.

Believe me, you're not the only one who wants this desperately.
    Lol right?? How do we know if Glu admins/KKK admins read our suggestions? Or do we just hope they do and hope that one day we see an update with the stuff.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    2krystal5 wrote: »
    Lol right?? How do we know if Glu admins/KKK admins read our suggestions? Or do we just hope they do and hope that one day we see an update with the stuff.

They do. They can't implement all the suggestions but they're reading and picking out whatever they can, I believe.

Last year people were talking about babies, one fine update, everybody got pregnant. Then people wanted to customize their babies, it's now possible. Then people got their second child too.

We were sick and tired of having ugly NPCs in our contacts, we wanted to friendzone NPCs, now we can delete them and re-add whenever.

There's a lot more my head can't remember now but I know they picked out a lot of suggestions (and tips boohoo) and acted on them.

They lurk.
    PM to add
    Naimonster wrote: »
    They do. They can't implement all the suggestions but they're reading and picking out whatever they can, I believe.

Last year people were talking about babies, one fine update, everybody got pregnant. Then people wanted to customize their babies, it's now possible. Then people got their second child too.

We were sick and tired of having ugly NPCs in our contacts, we wanted to friendzone NPCs, now we can delete them and re-add whenever.

There's a lot more my head can't remember now but I know they picked out a lot of suggestions (and tips boohoo) and acted on them.

They lurk.

Super awesome of you!! Thank you so much!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I wish there was an option to remove the entire outfit (or at least all accessories) in the closet. It's just kind of annoying when you're trying to restyle your doll and have to remove all the accessories from the old outfit because they clash horribly and you can't think straight.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Its time for Glu to redesign the Reality photographer's menu.
    1. How many times do we have to say no to the same location question?
    2. People are saying that they make mistakes when choosing a location and gig lenght. Just now I somehow got stuck doing an 8 hour gig in the LA apartment.....what a waste of time and energy.
    This should be a simple fix for you Glu. And I think it is turning into a big annoyance for a lot of us.
    Thanks
    PLEASE ... PLEASE ... NO black gift box in throw back event. We need FOUR TRUE THROW BACK GIFT BOXES!! Thank You!

yes, Yes, YES! Purleeze!
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    yes, Yes, YES! Purleeze!

On the subject of TB boxes, I wish they could sometimes separate hairstyles, accessories, clothes, etc. In other words, label them or otherwise indicate what type of item it is. Even just once in a blue moon. I never, ever win a hairstyle.
    You remind me of the babe...