Options

Android-Event Glitch Thread/ No tasks at 2nd Event

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Hi. If you are an Android player with event issues, please post them here. There is a sep thread ONLY FOR iOS Game Loading or no event issues

Please post your game details:

Platform / OS Version / Device / Level in Game / gender in game

Brief Description

Thanks for your help
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I received the event banner and I didn't get the phone call from Kim and I don't have the weekend event gig either.

Android / 4.4.2 / Samsung Galaxy tab 4 / Level 28 / female
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    carol, I'm sure you've done this, but have you completely shut down and rebooted? Ordinarily I suggest clearing Cache for Androids, but with all the funky things....your call. But definitely try to shut down and reboot your device. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I received the event banner but I didn't get the phone call from Kim so no weekend event gig

Android 6.0 / Level 26 / female
  • Options
    urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    Same, no call from Kimmy dearest, but everything else seems to be in order. Will try clearing the cache and restarting phone.

Android/6.0.1/Samsung Galaxy s6 Edge +/lvl 29/female
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    carol, I'm sure you've done this, but have you completely shut down and rebooted? Ordinarily I suggest clearing Cache for Androids, but with all the funky things....your call. But definitely try to shut down and reboot your device. Good luck.

I tried all of that but nothing worked. My new doll's nursery room is locked on all of her homes and she doesn't have any kids yet so that's why she didn't get a phone call from Kim.

Oh great now it's gonna be really difficult to complete the event on my new game.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    BlueEyedChickBlueEyedChick Registered Users 2 Posts
    Okay so I got the task where you meet Fabio for the first time at Panino and Maria says not to fall for his charm. So I go to see him and after talking, the action bubbles to have "a pleasant chat" and "talk business" aren't there so I can't complete the task. I have other tasks that are to talk with people at Panino but I can't because Fabio is standing where they should be! And it's not even the only one I have a problem with. Another one is the one where you do the speech when you meet Kris for the first time. I went to talk to the guy to help me with my speech but the bubbles aren't there either. At first it didn't bother me but then a week went by and it's still the same. And I even thought that the recent update would help but it's still like that. I've tried uninstalling it and it still won't work.
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    No action bubbles in the second gig about the event at Panino :(

Android 4.1.2 / Galaxy Tab / Level 39 / Female
  • Options
    This doesn't sound good. Did you reboot? Has anyone else had this happen?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SophiaMaraSophiaMara Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and have the same problem with the second gig. I just send an ingame message to glu about it and they will answer me quickly they assured.

I allready rebooted by the way :)

Android 5.0/galaxy note 3/level 39/female
  • Options
    Naomi77Naomi77 Registered Users 212 Posts
    Having issues with 2nd birthday event's task at panino I got the 2 options to hire the food person but no bubbles with jobs. Time keeps counting down though all the same have completely shut the game rebooted my samsung J5 android phone no luck.....any advice, please?
  • Options
    Ok, let me see what I can find out for you. If anyone HASN"T had trouble with the 2nd Birthday task, please post your experience here, Likewise, post your issues with the 2nd gig. include platform /OS Version / Device / Level

I'm sorry this is happening.

To those with the problem, were any choices made? Like a choice between one and another venue? Also....grasping at straws...did you decorate your nursery? (Wild guess might have been no decorations glitch into no tasks at the gig but again. I'm grasping at straws) Unfortunately with it being a delayed glitch, we didn't know it was happening right away. I'm changing the title to get more recognition from other posters.

If you went through the whole task with no thing to tap, did you engage in any conversation? Was there an alternative entrance (Like 2 or more choices when you enter)? Let me see if I can grab some help.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ShuanaShuana Registered Users 6 Posts
    WsZHxmMhvLU.jpg

Same thing is happening. I can't complete event gigs
  • Options
    If you haven't already, submit a ticket to customer care, I don't think this will be fixed before you count down, but compensation after the fact might be your only choice. I would say as far as the event. Just grind. But I'll be back with any info, and believe me I'm so sorry this is happening.

Another question, for people with no 2nd event task bubbles, were you initially glitched with no event or any other problem since the event started yesterday?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    What platform is this happening on? I'm trying to contact Glu, I'm not up to it in any of my games. Please hang on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    snowangel672snowangel672 Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got the event on time and I decorated my nursery. When I started the 2nd event task at Panino, I was able to talk to the two chefs and pick one and I invited a NPC to help. At no point did the bubble tasks appear and the gig has now ended, so I didn't get any event points. I contacted Glu last night, but haven't heard back from them.

Android / 5.0.2 / HTC Sense / Level 35 / Female
  • Options
    I copied the 2nd task issues to a new thread, this is no longer just an Android issues.

I'm closing this please respond on the new thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.