Options

Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ok, ok, breathe S... OMG! My favorite person has a birthday today!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY VATSY, MY LOVE!
    I am wishing you all the best, lots of smiles, joy, love and everything your heart desires! LOVE YOU!

i1n243.jpg

2v16yyx.jpg

29x83ep.gif
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, VATS!!!!

You are the best! May all your wishes come true <3

giphy.gif
  • Options
    unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    tumblr_mo8njlaoCx1r3ty02o1_500.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VATS! :)

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Options
    mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    I hope you have a very happy birthday Vats!!

I think I may forgo the storyline this weekend altogether after reading about all the glitches. My streak isn't really all that high after I fell asleep during a gig a few weeks ago, but I definitely don't want to start all over again.
    GC: redsoxxygal
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    I just wanted people to know that I completed all the tasks, the second one yesterday & the third and fourth one this morning & didn't have any problems at all but I did have the "no event glitch" in the beginning. I also received 100 event points (25 from each 6hr gig and a 25 bonus on the fourth part of the storyline which doesn't require energy) so I think it's worth the trouble to finish. Of course you need task bubbles but it's definitely a good bonus in the end
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    57656ccc96746.gif
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I just wanted people to know that I completed all the tasks, the second one yesterday & the third and fourth one this morning & didn't have any problems at all but I did have the "no event glitch" in the beginning. I also received 100 event points (25 from each 6hr gig and a 25 bonus on the fourth part of the storyline which doesn't require energy) so I think it's worth the trouble to finish. Of course you need task bubbles but it's definitely a good bonus in the end

Koko just posted in another thead in KKH FAQ & Support. Title: UPDATE ON : missing action dots (purple).
    "Glu has just released the fixed for iOS and Android players."
    So I started my second event gig and got the task bubbles. I can also invite a friend to help on the gig but there's no special task bubble on top of the friend's head. At least now we can finish the event gigs! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Happy Birthday Vats!

I would also post a cute birthday gif but I can't figure it out at the moment lol
    so just imagine one!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Koko just posted in another thead in KKH FAQ & Support. Title: UPDATE ON : missing action dots (purple).
    "Glu has just released the fixed for iOS and Android players."
    So I started my second event gig and got the task bubbles. I can also invite a friend to help on the gig but there's no special task bubble on top of the friend's head. At least now we can finish the event gigs! :)

Thanks, I got called away, and was coming here to post that. i'm sorry for those who got caught in the glitch. I really hope you guys can push forward in the event..
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    OMG, Happy Birthday Vats!! I hope it goes swell for you <3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    Vats, we'd love you to jump in a car and start a road trip. First, drive to NY, pick up me near the Hamptons, then we'll swing over to Brooklyn and grab Carol. Then, it's so close to Oak, the three of us can have lunch in Soho. And how will you get here? Your magic Lamborghini!

Vats_Car.jpg

Now, it looks small, but I told you it was a 'Magic' Lambo. Treat it like your run-of-the-mill Magic Carpet. It's fits as many of us as you want to pick up, and it just sails over the earth. So, um, see you in about 30 minutes? Make it an hour so I have time to do my hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Do you have to have a kid to get the event gigs? I never got an event gig at all which is weird because I normally do
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Happy birthday, Vats!

I don't have a birthday present for you except to say that I think the Panino gig has resolved with the latest mini-update they pushed. I was able to complete it with no issue this morning. So everyone who's been holding off on doing the gig can maaaaybe do it now.

Anyway, happy birthday Vats <3
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Happy birthday, Vats!!! Thank you for always making the forum so fun :) it wouldn't be the same without you! Love you lots <3

11F40FC3-A1D7-4BB9-8585-F5282F553509_zpsslkm4t3l.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Happy birthday, Vats!

Well I finished the event but I'm upset about having my appearance achievement reset since I was so close to completing it
    ynbBGU6.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey all!

Thank you so much for the lovely birthday wishes, amazing gifs and gifts, music and for taking time to share one more time this moment with me!

I love the game, but you all are the reason that I keep coming back here everyday, thanks to that!

Koko, Sugar, Sassy, Cherrey, Unique, Mindy, Isa, Lii, Andrzej, Max, Amy, Bladeoo <3

Now excuse me that I need to figure how to accommodate all those Britneys in my Magic Lambo, I better work b!tch!:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday, Vats!!!
    Hope you are having the best day!

image_zpsnkp3mwgd.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I just opened the app and saw the loading bar have to fill up to 100% again. Has Glu added something or is something coming?
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    suplangdon, it looks that way! There isn't really any information, but I've only seen us childless folks asking about missing Kim's calls. :o

Also wanted to congratulate all the people who got what they wanted! The hair seems to really have made its way around, and I'm really glad to see that the chances of getting it were that good? You see the hair being so rare most of the time, so it's amazing to see a lot of people getting it. I'm still mad it got away from me, but at least throwback boxes are a thing. Mostly bothered that even though I'm desperately trying to shove my money at Glu, google play is having none of it. :mad:
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats, we'd love you to jump in a car and start a road trip. First, drive to NY, pick up me near the Hamptons, then we'll swing over to Brooklyn and grab Carol. Then, it's so close to Oak, the three of us can have lunch in Soho. And how will you get here? Your magic Lamborghini!

Vats_Car.jpg

Now, it looks small, but I told you it was a 'Magic' Lambo. Treat it like your run-of-the-mill Magic Carpet. It's fits as many of us as you want to pick up, and it just sails over the earth. So, um, see you in about 30 minutes? Make it an hour so I have time to do my hair.

All the way far out in Suffolk County on to Brooklyn and you can't stop in FH Gardens to pick me up?? But I'm on the way! Now I'm just going to go sulk.:(
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday, VATS! Thank you for bringing such joy to this forum!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Happy Birthday Vats my best wishes to you
  • Options
    FYI, the end of the event is not so…eventful. I have screen shots if you wanna see lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    CodeRedCodeRed Registered Users 46 Posts
    First off - Happy birthday Vats!

And now for a little rant about the event... It started out fine - after the glitch was fixed for iOS, that is... I had some parties, opened some boxes and managed to get the hair, dress and the necklace. This morning I tried the second gig, but before noticing what's wrong I had invited a friend. So now my achievements are messed up and I lost a friend because I didn't have 49Kstars to charm her.
    Hopefully this will be it and I can finish them event without any more problems. If my power doesn't go out again, because of the storm here...
    But dang it, I will finish the event because I want that hair.
    iOS doll: Ruby, A+++ lister, last comeback, daily player and I love new friends.
    GC is Synerje87, feel free to add me.
  • Options
    You can do it Code Red. You can do it. :) I love that hair. The whole earner outfit is tdf. I'm going to do it too. I took a huge risk, and had to grind a little, but I did the math after I started my 1st gig. If I had 12 points more, I'd have the gown and therefore another step on the bonus points, and since it was and Event task, those bonuses are better with more items. So after spending 45 energy I scrounged for 45 more, started a 3 hour in Calabasas, got my gown, went back to the Event, finished that got 16 bonus stars, went scrounged, went back to Calabasas finished that party and came here to collapse.

See I have to grind into oblivion, because when I get the hair I can work on Vats' Birthday Photo tomorrow. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I wish they would have brought North into the game for her birthday :(
  • Options
    Guys, Kim K wore her mermaid costume for Norths birthday! It's so cute
    jBwW6Jb.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Options
    cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Happy birthday, Vats!!

tumblr_noal9zCIYd1qjsaj0o3_540_zpsdx4eftwa.gif
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Options
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Guys, Kim K wore her mermaid costume for Norths birthday! It's so cute
    jBwW6Jb.jpg

That is super cute!! I love that she went with the theme lol

Also... I only have 6 parties until I'm done with the event! Yay!!
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I wonder if the blue earnable dress is supposed to resemble Ariel's at the end of the movie..

Ariel-Eric.gif