Weekend Event 6/17/16 We're Having a Party ~North's 3rd Birthday & Father's Day Too!

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Did they fix the second event? I haven't done it yet for fear it wouldn't work but after losing those first hours to start off with and not getting an event item, boy do I need the help badly

Ps happy birthday Vats!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Yes Kayla. It got fixed early afternoon. I announced it in the glitch thread, then I came back here and someone had posted the info , and I said yes, it was fixed. All 3 of my games went through it with no problem. I do feel back for those who went in and got caught with no tasks in the event.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Yeah, definitely won't finish because the event started late andddd I don't own a nursery so can't do the quest gigs for bonus points. Congrats to everyone who is and will be able to finish, though.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yes Kayla. It got fixed early afternoon. I announced it in the glitch thread, then I came back here and someone had posted the info , and I said yes, it was fixed. All 3 of my games went through it with no problem. I do feel back for those who went in and got caught with no tasks in the event.

Thanks koko. I went back and looked but I must've missed things, I do apologize. And thank you, I was able to just finish the 2nd gig. Now to grind my fingers down and hope I can put a dent in the final 300 since I have some things to do tomorrow <fingers crossed>

Aww that stinks Lance and kinda seems unfair to me. The gigs should be for everyone, they should've changed that up somehow.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    I wonder if the blue earnable dress is supposed to resemble Ariel's at the end of the movie..

Ariel-Eric.gif

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!! And the choker we got reminds me of the necklace Vanessa wore, right?! Ughh.. I love the little mermaid so much! I always wanted a Vanessa doll, but they never made her until I became an adult haha :) I would've bought her, but she only came in a set with Ariel, Eric and Ursula, and I already had the rest. I should have just gotten it anyways haha. Boo
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • KokoBelleKokoBelle Registered Users 73 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I wish they would have brought North into the game for her birthday :(

Same. I wish my baby was apart of it too! :rolleyes:
    Friend me on GC: :KokoBelle:
    Doll name: Coco Cox
    A+++ level 36
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Yeah, definitely won't finish because the event started late andddd I don't own a nursery so can't do the quest gigs for bonus points. Congrats to everyone who is and will be able to finish, though.

Same. Same. It's a shame, I really wanted that braid, but it just wasn't meant to be. (like most of the giftbox items)
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Even though the event started very late I managed to get all the earnables, yay! I'm still sad I didn't manage to get the blue/pink hair though. And good luck to everyone finishing the rest today :)
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I just started the second gig in Panino... Invited a friend, no task button :(
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I will say definitely do the event gigs as soon as you reach 300 event points. The second gig gave me 25+16 bonus event stars. (By reaching 300, I have two earnable items - shoes, dress and one event gift box item, totaling 3 event items.) The third gig gave me the same 41 event stars. Then you go to Kim's mansion to party. After speaking to Kim (won't need to spend any energy bolt) 29 event stars would drop out (if I counted them right) and when you tap "North Day Collect", there would be more event stars pop up ... nearly 10 I guess, couldn't count that one. That's about 80 points for finishing the last gig. I believe if you have more event gift box items, you would get more bonus points. Happy Sunday, Happy Father's Day and Happy tapping!

P.S. Happy Birthday (belated?) to Vats! Although you don't really know me yet, you were the first one who welcomed me to the forum on my first post. Love your "Don't tap here!" Signature! I hope you had a good one and many ... many blessed years to come!!

image.png
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    As for Jon, he doesn't have the nursery unlocked yet. He just proposed to his fiancée, Angeline, last night and she said, YES! Call them conservative, no babies before they tie the knot! He did a lot of traveling around the world to look for Angeline's engagement ring. He has only two more parties to throw to celebrate their engagement ,then he will finish the weekend event and relax! Good luck tapping everyone!

image.jpgWe are engaged!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    I really don't think I'll be able to finish the event due to the late start resulting from the iOS glitch :( I love the mermaid hair but I really begrudge buying energy in order to finish an event.

4B97F68E-F932-4F7F-848A-A6B4F5D31D5C_zpsevf1lvyw.png
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    Congratulations on the engagement, Angeline & Jon! <3
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    AmyT wrote: »
    Congratulations on the engagement, Angeline & Jon! <3

Thanks AmyT!
    I won't buy energy either. I would rather try to get some event gift box items to boost the bonus points. If you get to finish it, it's great. If not, at least you will have some event gift box items instead of energy bolts! Wish you lots of good luck!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Thanks! That's a good idea, I may try again for the giftbox hair :)
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
    Good morning Dolls. Who else is in the crunch with me? I held off on the event gigs on Z untill she got to the gown, She just finished. I would love to rest, but I have two more Shell Braids to earn. :) I have to back track and look for our birthday boy. Must have been a heck of a birthday for our Vats.

If you'd like to be in the Birthday picture, please post your pic on the light XO Valentines background. Include your baby if you'd like, and dress code: Fabulous. What makes you happy. After all, this is a Happy Happy Birthday. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I will say definitely do the event gigs as soon as you reach 300 event points. The second gig gave me 25+16 bonus event stars. (By reaching 300, I have two earnable items - shoes, dress and one event gift box item, totaling 3 event items.) The third gig gave me the same 41 event stars. Then you go to Kim's mansion to party. After speaking to Kim (won't need to spend any energy bolt) 29 event stars would drop out (if I counted them right) and when you tap "North Day Collect", there would be more event stars pop up ... nearly 10 I guess, couldn't count that one. That's about 80 points for finishing the last gig. I believe if you have more event gift box items, you would get more bonus points.

Angeline is right, if you can complete the event tasks it's totally worth it! I waited until the glitch for the Panino gig was fixed so I had completed quite a few parties already. I was at 500 when I did the gig to choose the event planner and with the points from that gig plus talking to Kim at her mansion and then the completion of the event, I had the hair!!! So 100 or more points from those last 2 tasks yay!!! And yes, the hair! :)

image.jpg2_zps2du2ghtj.jpg
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    As for Jon, he doesn't have the nursery unlocked yet. He just proposed to his fiancée, Angeline, last night and she said, YES! Call them conservative, no babies before they tie the knot! He did a lot of traveling around the world to look for Angeline's engagement ring. He has only two more parties to throw to celebrate their engagement ,then he will finish the weekend event and relax! Good luck tapping everyone!

oh I like the conservative part :D
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Just finished the event despite the iOS setback. To everyone that is still grinding: Good luck, you can do it!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Congrats Lii. AppleP needs 78 more points, and my energy is all tapped out, including my pets. I think if I take a little break, I'll manage to finish. Of course, had her game started at 5 a.m. she'd be done.

Who else in the late grinders club?

I see Vats was here and I missed him yesterday. Aww :( well, back to the party picture.

If anyone hasn't put their Vats' Birthday Party Photo............please post your doll in the fashion thread.....dress code fabulous, babies invited. I can't put both babies in, unless I siamese twin your dolls. Please use either the light XO background, or the Mermaid bG works for me also. :)Here's the thread - go take your picture. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    isabeau wrote: »
    All the way far out in Suffolk County on to Brooklyn and you can't stop in FH Gardens to pick me up?? But I'm on the way! Now I'm just going to go sulk.:(

No Sulkin Doll, we can swing by my fave part of queens. :) PuterHead and I grew up in Valley Stream, 1/2 block from Queens, I spent as much time there as Nassau. :) Ok, back to grinding and picture-izing. :)

Happy Birthday Yesterday Vatsy. Tell us all about your birthday. What did you do? How did you celebrate?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Vatsy, have an amazing day! xo

KkMygbf.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    bavzcSW.png?1

This one was hard to finish, I was busy and now have to grind on two games, think I need to deploy a new and improved grind system to achieve my stuff.

Thank you so much for the b'day wishes Lants, Hyeri, CodeRed, Coco, Kayla, Angeline and Bilal! Name Day Cake <3

Yesterday sucked a lot! Worst b'day ever lol

My young sister tortured me yelling and crying at me while I helped her to organize her college thesis, we spent soooooo many hours on that and was really late when we're done. She's hopeless person!

Then a very dear cousin came and that was cool for a while, but apparently she doesn't wanted to leave... so was really late when she finally went home. After that I took a hot shower and went to bed and that was my favorite moment of day, too bad that was already today lol

My b'day wish is that next year I have a better day:rolleyes:!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww Vats! Hopefully next year is definitely better for you.

I worked only the storyline, since I only wanted the shoes and got around 145 for completing the event which, after subtracting the stars I got as a bonus from my box blazer, works out to 130 or so?

Is it just me or were the storyline payouts more giving before/last year. I hate that everything seems to be getting harder because of the hackers/cheaters. Not everyone is doing that but we all have to suffer for it? As if!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Omg! You guys this weekend has been the weekend from hell. Garrett and Xime are pretty much just into the free event box, I'm determined to make Xime win the shoes but I think that's about it. We wanted the hair!

Vats!! Feliz aniversario menino!!!! I wish all the happiness in the world for this new year of life that begins. A lot of light and happy memories...and your Brad Pitt hair DID YOU HEAR ME GLU?!.

No photos from Cherrett's baby shower have been completed uugghh...I'm such a horrible host lol. But the baby is here...it's a girl! And I'll make sure to present her to the world of KKH soon.

Big hugs everybody! Now I have to go celebrate my Daddy...there is not game keeping me from that :)
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Yay a baby girl for Cherrett! Congratulations :) can't wait to meet her!

Good luck with the event, Stardust and everyone else who is still grinding.
    Top 20 +++

#fangsforNai
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Aww Vats! Hopefully next year is definitely better for you.

I worked only the storyline, since I only wanted the shoes and got around 145 for completing the event which, after subtracting the stars I got as a bonus from my box blazer, works out to 130 or so?

Is it just me or were the storyline payouts more giving before/last year. I hate that everything seems to be getting harder because of the hackers/cheaters. Not everyone is doing that but we all have to suffer for it? As if!

Andrzej: No, it's definitely not you; I noticed several months ago fewer points payout for event gigs. I finally asked about it in the forum last month, same as you--hasn't anyone else noticed?? No one answered; I'm so glad you said something! The payout for the very last gig is extra good; but aside from that?--pffffttt! And it's *not* fair to us. Even when you have gift box items so you can get bonus points from them, the bonus is now something like 5 points only each. I think I might not open the gift boxes at all just when the event starts every week except there's usually a couple of things, if not all, that I want. Otherwise it's not worth the waste of stars--irl money. But most items for bonuses are--well, used to be anyway--important because they're--again, they *used to be*--for the bonuses. And it's not so much worth it anymore. Something needs to be done about this; *we're* not the ones who are cheating, yet *we're* the ones who end up paying for it. Tired of being the ones punished for hackers' "crimes."
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    No Sulkin Doll, we can swing by my fave part of queens. :) PuterHead and I grew up in Valley Stream, 1/2 block from Queens, I spent as much time there as Nassau. :) Ok, back to grinding and picture-izing. :)

Happy Birthday Yesterday Vatsy. Tell us all about your birthday. What did you do? How did you celebrate?

Oh, good--thank youuuuuuu!!! You must've been near Sunrise Highway then? I *think*? Or next to New Hyde Park maybe...
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy belated bday Vats!!! I actually remembered when I first joined the forum you were the first person to help me out. Until this day we've remained friends since then.
    14326.gif

I'm really disappointed with this week's event. It's so difficult to complete. My new doll couldn't do none of the gigs since she has no babies yet, so it's more a challenge to complete the event on my new game. And I've realized when I checked inside of my new doll's photobooth, I don't have the mermaid background on my new game which sucks.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I agree, this was hard to finish, I feel like parties in general require so much energy now! Getting a bonus star would've helped loads!