Weekend Fashion Show - 6/17/2016 - North' Mermaid and our Birthday Boy's Red Carpet

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Awww thank you Vida and super congrats on winning the hair :) It looks amazing on you and when in doubt, wear black :p good choice :D

VidaBoheme wrote: »
    SugarK Kiki looks great in theme, and the kids look adorable and ready to party with little Nori!

Vida finally got a weekend event hair! And in the one and only event box she's gonna open this weekend! Not the ideal hair to have (given the past couple weeks worth of event hair) but we still love it! Not sure how to style it though as nothing in her wardrobe seems to match!

KKH_Screenshot_1466166859443_zpsasegj7fj.jpg
    Lenochka, OMG Kara looks stunning! I love the white dress with the hair. Good luck grinding for the rest of the items :)
    Lenochka wrote: »
    image.jpg
    So glad I got the pink/blue hair, basically made my day! managed to get the shoes and hopefully can obtain the rest of the enables!! :)
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    rPaV9yj.jpg

Skylar and Sugar's Kiki hanging out. Got the hair on my second box (after I actually received the event). Oi.
    Oh we look so awesome lol. Kiki actually changed again because she just won the earnable dress *happy dance* and now to grind out that hair ....which I'll get even if it kills me :p. Skylar rocks the mermaid hair! Congrats on getting it :D

image.jpg1_zps32bpuycz.jpg

Skylar and Sugar's Kiki hanging out. Got the hair on my second box (after I actually received the event). Oi.
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    mHqq0pa.jpg

#mermaidlife
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Lyanna wrote: »
    Hey everyone I'm back on the forums after a long absence hope everyone is well! Enjoying this new spin on the party weekend it definitely keeps it a bit more interesting. Loving this hair too it's great we seem to be getting new hair options every week and this one is so pretty! Lyanna is here bringing little Freddie to North's birthday party

A625BEA8-2414-4213-B8A1-0D4E3A838B90_zpsxwucysxt.jpg

Welcome back, Lyanna! We've missed you! (I mean, I feel like I can't speak for everyone, but probably more people than just myself. :) )
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Love the combination of items and the blue lips, Lenochka :)

Thank you Cherrey :):):)
    SugarK wrote: »
    Lenochka, OMG Kara looks stunning! I love the white dress with the hair. Good luck grinding for the rest of the items :)

Thanks Sugar :) im working this weekend so don't know how I will manage the grinding lol, need all the luck I can get.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    This was the best I could do
    image_zpsicrwrjbk.jpeg

I'll forever be waiting for the guys to get an ombré hair :(
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's Carol Davida mermaid look. I'm still grinding for the rest of the earnables.
    image.php?di=TA63Z.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    K, here's isabeau. I tried so many different shoes, but nothing looked right. Aarrgghh!

image_zpsqvzayb5d.jpeg
    In the beginning there was light. And hair and earrings.

image_zpswffzssx8.png
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    E6bpYGQ.jpg

Lala is using this occasion to finally wear the mermaid dress again.
    Unfortunately I don't have the xo-background so this one will have to do :(
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Sassy and Chanel ready to attend North's birthday

28tcl0o.jpg

2e0tx0m.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1466226000960.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
    image_zpssmbls4np.jpeg
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Everyone looks so gorgeous with the mermaid hair! Love the pretty colours.

Keem, I bet your ecstatic! This event was made for you and your merfamily!!!

Slightly late for the party. I didn't win the mermaid hair :( got the giftbox dress but it's not really my style so Madison pulled her Halloween mermaid costume out of the wardrobe instead :)

5FF64E3B-5691-4B39-A245-43F4E9689D21_zpsbtlrp9yv.jpg

A9ED77B4-1C96-487B-AD65-2FBC38858216_zpshmsnysto.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Everyone looks so gorgeous! I'm just so in love with both new hairstyles!!!

image_zpsqfq5vbap.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    All you look gorgeous with your merclothes! I'm so jealous of the actual halloween merdress!
    I hope everyone is having a great event! I'm so thrilled with the sparkles... I love glitter! Also, the watercolor look of the box dress... so pretty!
    AmyT wrote: »

Keem, I bet your ecstatic! This event was made for you and your merfamily!!!

Oh I am! I truly feel like a real mer-queen this weekend! I was sad that my mer-spouse wasn't going to get mermaid clothing but (I'm so sorry, male dolls!!!) Glu didn't give them any merthemed stuff at all...

The colors used on either of our event dresses would look just as nice on a blazer or the shorts they love so much. Male dolls must embrace their kneecaps.
    Keem wrote: »
    All you look gorgeous with your merclothes! I'm so jealous of the actual halloween merdress!
    I hope everyone is having a great event! I'm so thrilled with the sparkles... I love glitter! Also, the watercolor look of the box dress... so pretty!

Oh I am! I truly feel like a real mer-queen this weekend! I was sad that my mer-spouse wasn't going to get mermaid clothing but (I'm so sorry, male dolls!!!) Glu didn't give them any merthemed stuff at all...

The colors used on either of our event dresses would look just as nice on a blazer or the shorts they love so much. Male dolls must embrace their kneecaps.

I'm so happy you get to rock out this weekend, mermaid queen! I wish you had some stuff for your hubby, but at least you get the shiny sea goodness.
    qIViRbB.jpg

Skylar and baby Mei all dressed up for the party!
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    My doll Daisy managed to finish the weekend-event 100% for the first time in 2 years.
    (I would like to thank Linda for that, giving me tips and stuff! Thank you!)
    She's loving the dress and the hairstyle :)
    316t4ao.jpg
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Managed to get the dress after the last weekend gig, I don't think I'll make it to the hair. But this dress is so sparkly! Love it.

Madison twinning with Koko and Tarabella

#merbabes

B04740E0-9212-4439-A447-5B3D3DC5973C_zpswrupa5f7.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    CONGRATS Luna!! Wtg! And Daisy looks amazing:)
    LunaV wrote: »
    My doll Daisy managed to finish the weekend-event 100% for the first time in 2 years.
    (I would like to thank Linda for that, giving me tips and stuff! Thank you!)
    She's loving the dress and the hairstyle :)
    316t4ao.jpg
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline & Jon both just crossed the finish line this morning. This is the most sparkling suit Jon has to go with the theme. Let's Party! Cheer for whoever is still trying to finish the event!!

EDIT: Jon looks a little bit sad because Angeline made him wear that pink sparkling suit.
    Angeline's mur.mur: You are color blind and you see pink color grey anyway!

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    4wuNiKW.jpg
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday Vats! :-)
    Happy Birthday Nori!
    KKH_Screenshot_1466350037202_zpsbjku5sjz.jpg
    Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey mermaids you all look lovely! Looking at you all I think I need to buy the mermaid clothes to Mell, she's been a penguin for a quite while... Should I?

Here's Vats with his event clothes, I love them.
    7M3c0yn.jpg

Thanks Rumpel!

And here's Nai's b'day present to me, she totally nailed!
    KTh4YvF.jpg

OOU4AKJ.jpg

8iOBR1K.jpg

New stunning long hairstyles, Balmain, pink and even a Nars eyebrow treatment, how this boy can be more happy?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey mermaids you all look lovely! Looking at you all I think I need to buy the mermaid clothes to Mell, she's been a penguin for a quite while... Should I?

Here's Vats with his event clothes, I love them.
    7M3c0yn.jpg

Thanks Rumpel!

And here's Nai's b'day present to me, she totally nailed!
    KTh4YvF.jpg

OOU4AKJ.jpg

8iOBR1K.jpg

New stunning long hairstyles, Balmain, pink and even a Nars eyebrow treatment, how this boy can be more happy?

Soooo handsome, birthday boy!
    Is it just me or does the starfish hair clip look like an elf ear sticking out between our hair?? (I just love elves and fairies; I would love to have a fairy or elf event.:() Anyway, loving this hairstyle and starfish clip!

image_zpstystt0sq.jpeg
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Lookin' Good Vats! Hopefully KKH gives us some earnable - or buyable - long styles for the men in the future, even if they're just adaptations of some of the girls' ones.

Grabbed enough points for the shoes:

tumblr_o912oflmk21qfvh9po2_500.jpg

I also went ahead & bought the mermaid costume for Braeden - at least one of us gets to be one! - before throwing together a look I'm certain to reuse come halloween:

tumblr_o912oflmk21qfvh9po1_500.jpg

Captain Andrzej, First mate Brian & merbaby Brae :3
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats