6/21/2016 MidWeekE~ Did our Tuesday update Just get here?

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    That was super intense lol
    How did the book get the crease though? Was she trying to frame you & say that you creased the book?

She heard that if I damaged the book, I'd have to pay my friend money. So she folded the pretty book cover and tore the page after it. Yes, trying to frame me and have me pay for it. So young, so evil lol.
    PM to add
  • SephoraaSephoraa Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well I sent Glu a message telling them to look into it. I feel guilty getting free stars cause of a glitch in game. Darn my mother for raising me right lol
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    No glitches with free stars/money here, but still the all-4hr-gigs thing.

Also, I agree that cheaters/hackers are beyond frustrating. Like, it's just a game you know? Is it worth cheating? Not to me. To me, KKH is a fun challenge to pass spare time. I'm not looking to complete everything perfectly and sit with nothing to do. But I suppose wherever there's a challenge there will be cheaters, that's life.

I must say though, 600 points is entirely TOO MUCH for mid-week events. While I LOVE LOVE the throwback events and would love to get all 4 boxes, don't have enough time to grind that hard. I barely have time to finish weekend events, and the only reason I'm able to is because of the boost you get from earning some of the event items and completing the event gigs. Mid-week events don't have item bonuses OR event gigs. I'd say that 400 would be a reasonably challenging but achievable amount of points.

I didn't get the 4 hr thing :( I still have all 8 hr gigs.

But I also agree with you! I play this game between classes in college & I would be so bored if I cheated at this game! I also think it's really fun to have the challenge & the feeling of finishing these events is a rush to me. Idk I may be the outsider here but I enjoy this game way too much to "download" a hack. I'm not going to lie I've looked up hacks, like when it first came out, and it seems weird. You have to jail brake your phone & do all this sketchy stuff that I'm just not willing to do anyways!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I think I don't get more than 1 video a week. Yup it was last Friday when I received 1 k-star for watching a video. Very poor...
    Android
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    If it it was Show Your Style, people would get the notification on Sunday. And There's a doll on IG that got TBE banner, so almost sure is TBE tomorrow

Hihihi! My biggest impression was that it would be the final event of the month. We originally had Show Your Style on a weekend, if I remember correctly. So far it didn't work out as a weekday event that one time, and I hope it's eventually possible, but I wasn't expecting it this regular weekday week, so....

I never get those kind of banners or notifications in advance--or at all--even though I have KKH set to do so. So I have no idea who does--others I know in the U.S. don't get them either. All I've ever gotten by way of banner was the in-poor-taste-because-kids-play April Fool's "Free Stars" bogus banners "joke," and the other week really late at night, more b.s. banners saying "come play, bonus stars!" or something equally full of shiz. And there weren't any "bonus stars." If it's a VIP event, that's what you get with five-starring gigs: a prize of one star. It's no "bonus." So not interested in seeing things that deliberately mislead players. Anyone happen to know who actually does get those advance notices? The one's that aren't a$$inine lies...? Like, why even *do* that? Stupid.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I think you're absolutely right and there are most likely a lot of hackers on this forum. I remember when I was new to the forum everyone was told to edit out your top bar of your game (showing your amount of kcash and kstars) when you posted pictures and we weren't allowed to accuse other forum members of being hackers.

I never remember anyone being told to edit out their top bar. I stopped showing mine when I got pms from people asking how I could have $300Thousand K$ when they weren't making any money. LOL. I'm getting uneasy with all the hack talk. so let me ask you, what are your 3 most coveted Thowback Items?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    I hoped for a Show Your Style Event, to be honest..
    And I agree with most of you, 600 points is too much. If it wasn't for the hair this weekerd or the "I will and shall finish an Event Weekend for the first time ever"-mood, I probably wouldn't be bothered doing it. Like frol 25 to 150 is already unfair? I'd do 75 or 100... Oops?

And about the cheating, I have a confession, like a few weeks ago I think there was a Show Your Style event going on and I think there was a glitch.... I submitted a look back then and I voted for other people, obviously. After 10 votes, I got a screen saying either I won or didn't. And I thought it was weird, lol? So I submitted again, voted again and got the screen again, so I managed to get all event points in like half an hour or so... I think it was a glitch and I wasn't on the forum back then, I didnt know where and how to conatct Glu and now I feel so bad about it and feel like a cheater...
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    LunaV wrote: »
    I hoped for a Show Your Style Event, to be honest..
    And I agree with most of you, 600 points is too much. If it wasn't for the hair this weekerd or the "I will and shall finish an Event Weekend for the first time ever"-mood, I probably wouldn't be bothered doing it. Like frol 25 to 150 is already unfair? I'd do 75 or 100... Oops?

And about the cheating, I have a confession, like a few weeks ago I think there was a Show Your Style event going on and I think there was a glitch.... I submitted a look back then and I voted for other people, obviously. After 10 votes, I got a screen saying either I won or didn't. And I thought it was weird, lol? So I submitted again, voted again and got the screen again, so I managed to get all event points in like half an hour or so... I think it was a glitch and I wasn't on the forum back then, I didnt know where and how to conatct Glu and now I feel so bad about it and feel like a cheater...

I wouldn't call that cheating as we all have glitches like that and you are not doing anything to manipulate the game
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You remind me Lori, never mess with a girl's sixth sense. That's why guys always, always get caught when they're cheating. Right? Right. That office kleptomaniac colleague of yours, she's like really really bad at doing what she's been doing lol. I could never do what you did though, I can't control myself. I'm really straightforward in real life, not so much here where I can keep going back and edit my post. If I think someone's a thief, I'll shove my finger in her face and say she did it. Like that one time when I was 10 years old, I borrowed a precious book from my friend. She carefully told me 3 times not to damage it, I was a wild girl back then, I brought it home. I was due to return the book 3 days later, but 1 day before D-day, I took it out of my bag. Before that, why was it in my bag? I never read it, never even flipped the book cover. Ok so I took the book out just to make sure it didn't get damaged in my bag. Wait for it. The front page had a mighty ugly crease, a page was torn! I went and yanked that little crooked b*tch by the hair. Yes she was in my house, no not my sister, not my mother either. I asked her why she did it, and slammed the book in her face. She so blatantly denied everything, even in front of my entire family and they were ever so protecting saying she would never do such a thing. I saw right through that sneaky thing, so I know, and I never backed down. Finally she admitted in tears. I was right, and everyone else, wrong. My friend was really upset with me, btw, regardless of the reason. I was asking for it, borrowing a book I was never going to read.

This might be my longest post. Ever. But I still wanted to say I like math, never listened in class, but I could get an A or B for it. Ha, the gene pool is so weird sometimes, why they left you out in the mathematical department. I don't think you're as bad as my mum and aunts though, they can't tell how many zeros there are in a million, or a hundred thousand. Wait... do you? Kidding!

Omg, don't *say* that Nai! Because...oh sh*t, I actually found myself counting zeros the other day, thinking to myself "ok, hundreds, thousands, millions...!!!" Let me also tell you right now--I still count on my fingers!
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    Okay is anyone else having glitches in the game related to the free videos for k stars?

I'm sorry you're having trouble. But can you tell us what's happening, and why you think it's a glitch?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Sephoraa wrote: »
    I wouldn't call that cheating as we all have glitches like that and you are not doing anything to manipulate the game

That's true, but it doesn't feel right now, reading all this, haha.
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    I'm sorry you're having trouble. But can you tell us what's happening, and why you think it's a glitch?

Well I watched my 6 videos for free stars and it keeps giving me free stars. Like every 5 mins. If it happened once or twice I might say oh well lucky me but this is just getting absurd now. I am feeling guilty for all these free stars so I sent Glu a message telling them to look into it.
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    Is it just me who's hoping for Black/Gold boxes in tomorrow midweek event? Like not all of them maybe like 1 or 2?

Also does anyone else thing the giftbox hair from the event just gone will be in a throwback event eventually?

I spent like 400K stars Tryna win it and all I got was energy and 4K 😂😫
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Oh you girls are so amazing. I feel like we're having drinks or coffe at whatever place and I am, as always, listening very carefully to every conversation around the table lol. That introverted way of being very much into everything and not saying much always gave me chance of perceiving how cool it is to be able to be in the middle. I do have an opinion it's just that sometimes we let every single thing in life affect us and that's just wrong. On that table I'll be the new wave chick just smiling while listening and thinking...Is not worth the stress of thinking about it lol. People do whatever to have attention and cheating on a game to be able to post on a forum and be the center of congratulation messages is one of those things. It really is stupid but there you have it, they're humans and we're supposed to be good people, so they go away and we just watch them be stupid without much consequence.

The black box is a good thing, there are some things that I like that seldom appear on boxes so it's a chance. In the end I enter the forum and I play the game to entertain myself, If I let every single change be negative and wrong and annoying and horrible for real, the game will become a nightmare so 600 points is a lot...I just get the 300 if I can and forget about it. Is not like Glu is paying me to complete the 600 or I am going to win the real clothing so...since is my doll the one not getting to wear that item (potencially gorge and everything!) I'll let her suffer and I just continue my life wearing forever 21 jeans and shirts. Lol.

Hugs for everybody. You guys are the best. Let's hope tomorrow bring us TB and everybody can win what they like. Koko...the only item I want "for reals" is that KL skirt OMG, Xime won the Jacket (that I want to search on and make for myself) now we just need the skirt to complete the outfit. For Garrett I don't know...maybe Legolas' costum. legolas was my first crush ever...and you never forget that one. Now I'm in love with Jon Snow (because I finally started reading the books and hatting on the HBO series...OMG, after you read that first book that tv series feel a little 'small' for the imagery those word bring to your head). Maybe Glu can give us Jon Snow for this Halloween :wink wink:
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Now I'm in love with Jon Snow (because I finally started reading the books and hatting on the HBO series...OMG, after you read that first book that tv series feel a little 'small' for the imagery those word bring to your head). Maybe Glu can give us Jon Snow for this Halloween :wink wink:

Yes!!!! I totally agree with you especially when you realise how much has been missed from the books compared to the show. Honestly Jon Snow - Kit Harrington is slowly becoming the love of my life!

As for the 600 I always do reality shows and constantly tap/ buy energy so I can complete every throwback event. Like no matter what I ensure I get all the boxes, I set alarms to wake me up in the middle of the night... I clearly have no life what so ever! It's quite funny because I don't really put this much effort in for weekend events and I feel I should, maybe it's because I think throwback events are more coveted and have more worth? I'm not sure 😂
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    You remind me Lori, never mess with a girl's sixth sense. That's why guys always, always get caught when they're cheating. Right? Right. That office kleptomaniac colleague of yours, she's like really really bad at doing what she's been doing lol. I could never do what you did though, I can't control myself. I'm really straightforward in real life, not so much here where I can keep going back and edit my post. If I think someone's a thief, I'll shove my finger in her face and say she did it. Like that one time when I was 10 years old, I borrowed a precious book from my friend. She carefully told me 3 times not to damage it, I was a wild girl back then, I brought it home. I was due to return the book 3 days later, but 1 day before D-day, I took it out of my bag. Before that, why was it in my bag? I never read it, never even flipped the book cover. Ok so I took the book out just to make sure it didn't get damaged in my bag. Wait for it. The front page had a mighty ugly crease, a page was torn! I went and yanked that little crooked b*tch by the hair. Yes she was in my house, no not my sister, not my mother either. I asked her why she did it, and slammed the book in her face. She so blatantly denied everything, even in front of my entire family and they were ever so protecting saying she would never do such a thing. I saw right through that sneaky thing, so I know, and I never backed down. Finally she admitted in tears. I was right, and everyone else, wrong. My friend was really upset with me, btw, regardless of the reason. I was asking for it, borrowing a book I was never going to read.

This might be my longest post. Ever. But I still wanted to say I like math, never listened in class, but I could get an A or B for it. Ha, the gene pool is so weird sometimes, why they left you out in the mathematical department. I don't think you're as bad as my mum and aunts though, they can't tell how many zeros there are in a million, or a hundred thousand. Wait... do you? Kidding!

Nai I love you lol. That little madam sounds like a nightmare!

Eek, I hate the talk of hacking too. What's the point of playing, like where would be the fun? It says something if you're willing to hack a mobile game, like you're scummy imo. It just hurts us hard grinding players (paying or not). And don't forget that Glu employees have families to feed... It's just wrong. The game is difficult sometimes, but that's why the game evolves and there are always things being improved.

Anyway! The midweek event!!!! Oh c**p, I'm going to be in Rome!! If it's a throwback event, I'm still going to try my best at getting maybe one or two boxes :) they better have wifi! Haha I can just see my friends... "You're missing the Sistine chapel to play your game throwback?!!" "Yes. Yes I am " :p:D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    Yes!!!! I totally agree with you especially when you realise how much has been missed from the books compared to the show. Honestly Jon Snow - Kit Harrington is slowly becoming the love of my life!

As for the 600 I always do reality shows and constantly tap/ buy energy so I can complete every throwback event. Like no matter what I ensure I get all the boxes, I set alarms to wake me up in the middle of the night... I clearly have no life what so ever! It's quite funny because I don't really put this much effort in for weekend events and I feel I should, maybe it's because I think throwback events are more coveted and have more worth? I'm not sure ��

Or simply because you like them better ;). I'm slowly becoming tired of the game. That's why I started not giving much energy to events in general, otherways I'll be deleting those accounts in no time and I enjoy being here so much I'm willing to play and search ways of enjoying the game more.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I want an ACTUAL THROWBACK SALE. Not a throwback "event" where I have to clock in 96 hours on the game just to win an ugly necklace or something. Seriously, are they ever going to have one? I work way more often now and I really haven't bought anything worth a second look other than the NARS facial features.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    I can just see my friends... "You're missing the Sistine chapel to play your game throwback?!!" "Yes. Yes I am " :p:D

I'm screaming, Amy :D

Please don't do it! Enjoy your time and only play the game if you really have some free minutes :)
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Or simply because you like them better ;). I'm slowly becoming tired of the game. That's why I started not giving much energy to events in general, otherways I'll be deleting those accounts in no time and I enjoy being here so much I'm willing to play and search ways of enjoying the game more.

Yeah I agree, I think I'm becoming slightly tired of it. But I don't wanna stop playing because I've spent quite a bit of time and money. So it's like ^shrugs shoulder^ you're right I do favour and like throwbacks better than weekend events.
    Ok, here's how you do it. Healthwise it's very important to stay hydrated. In other words....drink lots and lots of water. And that means lots of ladiesroom visits. No one can argue with that, and you tap what you have, return to the group and tank up again....both in water and in energy. THen do it all again. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This thread is full of golden content lol!

Didn't open my game yet, did they removed the decoration of the nursery? Nooooooooo:mad:

Nai <3

isabeau I wonder if you talk as much you write?! I'm a real fast talker, sometimes people just keep staring and blinking after I'm done.:o

Koko
    I promise no uneasy talk from me!

Stardust
    welcome to ASOIAF world! We do have Kit's hair on guys' wardrobe, came on the fashion squad storyline I think.

Amy, I can totally relate to that, while traveling I always miss good stuff to grind.

Lots of people brought about being tired of grinding, I sign this list, I'm overwhelmed, but I hate to loose when I can win so I guess there's no escape if Glu 'pushes' me to do that!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    RubyAmazed wrote: »
    If anyone has any gigs backed up, have you noticed that as of today they've changed to 4hrs? I have five or six gigs waiting that I KNOW were 8hr and I think one 3hr (I call to Simon to determine which ones I want to do based on how much time/energy I have). Now they are all 4hrs. I started one out of curiosity (it's Khloe's Kortadito launch party). I'll see what happens.

I wish! I had like 4 backed up that I am doing now cause I've been doing Maria's luxe goals. Good news, she calls with things I can buy with cash and get a Kstar, bad news I'm getting close to poor lol

Also, I'm kinda glad this isn't a voting event. After staying up late and the event not even starting to getting kash and energy in my boxes and having to work super hard for all the event prizes, my doll's confidence level is kinda low. Not sure she could take a few more losses lol.

PS as for the first box being the black/gold one, I'll take it cause I'm hoping for the double bun hairstyle even though I know I won't get it for like years.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Happy Throwback Eve everyone!

I had to work this weekend, so I didn't get to complete the event. That hair is very close to the way I wear my own IRL, but <shrugs> that's how it goes sometimes. I missed Vats' BDay...

Happy Belated Birthday, dear Vats!!!

My wish list for the TB boxes: black box--the little skimpy black top that came with the updat. Box#2--those lovely Kylie lips. Box#3--the blue Khloe jumpsuit. Box#4...who am I kidding? 600 points with no bonus points=no thank you, Glu.

Fingers crossed that Vats' hair will be in his first Tb box selection.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
    Thank you dear Serendipity!

There is a black box right?! Ugh!

Since I have all earnables, opening 4 throwback boxes at every week was like completing an entire event set of seven items, so that puts me more closer to what I wish... Fix that GluGods please!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Question about the throwback sales that used to happen - did you just pay for a box and hope for the best, or was there some indication of what you might win? I think the first one occurred when I was taking a break from the game, and I don't remember anything about the second one because I didn't participate.
    Julesmo, you paid for a box and hoped for the best lol

But there was a selection of items, like 30 so if there was something that you wanted the chances were better!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    My birthday's tommorrow, so if there is an update that'd be great!
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool:
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

PS as for the first box being the black/gold one, I'll take it cause I'm hoping for the double bun hairstyle even though I know I won't get it for like years.

I totally agree! That hair is the best! I loved when Khloe wore it & I know I will love it on my doll. I also love the black pants they added & the black boots. Black boxes aren't really ideal but I don't think it's all negative.
    Um, what??