6/21/2016 MidWeekE~ Did our Tuesday update Just get here?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    See you in seven hours. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    I really, really want a throwback event this week, but it's made too difficult to get through. And getting from 300 points to 600 is really horrible. At least between 0 to 300 there's some encouragement and hope there. So many people have been saying 600 is too much. It is. A game is supposed to be fun, and challenging, yes; but it's not supposed to go so far as pressuring and stressing out players, and I think that's a really bad attribute to the setup of this event; and Glu could ease up a bit there. And I am not in the least speaking only for myself.

Also: wth people getting through the whole throwback in one day? Ok. *Those* are the people who brag about it that Glu needs to be watching. No one is watching??! *I'm not watching.* Yet I notice them. They zip in and out every so often. You have to be on the DL to be a thief. More--I know of two hackers here--and I will not call them "alleged." One is an old forum member. These people show up very randomly, and very rarely--mostly to show off their "acumen" and more rarely, prizes. I've noticed this guy pops into a couple of Glu game forums, staying a little longer at newer games before he becomes only a skulk. A third always opens a new account but with the same name. One girl stupidly posted every single Partnership prize she got. Within three days after it was introduced! Two days later I called it out in a post. By the next day she'd wiped it. You'll have to find them: it's not my job, and I'm no snitch. Now then. Another girl. Asking a lot of questions here a few weeks ago, acting excessively dopey and silly and goofy and stupid. Last week I was trying to find the exact date of the two-year anniversary and first thing that shows up in the search engine besides the app is a bunch of hack and cheat sites. That's what shows up first?? Ok. Let's go check out two sites and see what's up. A bunch of convoluted dumba$$ hacks, cheats, and things that are neither but gleaned from the forum--and this IDIOT girl who is soooooo stupid she's using the same name there as she did here in the forum. Ugh. She hasn't been back since. So. People cheat. Apparently no one bothers to observe, catch, and shut out. And we--*we*??--have to end up paying for that? This isn't a retail store where there's a 200% markup because retailers decided *I* should have to pay for the shoplifters they're not catching, to make up for their losses. And *that's* one of the reasons I do 90% of my shopping online. I have a lot of other game apps I like. And no one in those games is trying to rip me off or make me pay in some way or other for their own security shortcomings. Sooner or later a thief trips up. Especially those who "return to the scene of the crime." Yes. It's real. And they're doing it less and less. And you have to note them the first time. They're inexperienced at that point, but you can see them loud af. KKH is more complicated. I know. But can you at least *try*? Thanks.

You're mad about something I'm similarly mad about. My child (who doesn't know much about phones but can do some damage) messed with my phones date and time, I'm assuming, because I had to set it back to automatic. So now I don't receive the daily gift boxes and I don't know if this is a forever thing! And Glu won't answer that question! So I am BEYOND ANGRY
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Um, what??

What or whom is this to? Lol
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I totally agree! That hair is the best! I loved when Khloe wore it & I know I will love it on my doll. I also love the black pants they added & the black boots. Black boxes aren't really ideal but I don't think it's all negative.

I have that hair in the Kendall & Kylie game and it's a bit looser on my doll there, but I just love it. And while my doll has like 3 pair of black boots already, the box ones would def be nice as well esp since they are tied up the side. Unfortunately I just haven't seen any of them in any of my boxes yet, but I'm always hoping <crosses fingers>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Does anyone know what time the new event starts at?? I live in EST, if anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks.

Edit: sorry if anyone has said the time already, I'm more of a skimmer than a reader and tend to miss things. :)
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time the new event starts at?? I live in EST, if anyone knows I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks.

Edit: sorry if anyone has said the time already, I'm more of a skimmer than a reader and tend to miss things. :)

I'm in the central and events usually start at 4am (5am for you) but there have been some delays before. Last week's throwback and weekend event were both late for me on IOS.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »

The event always starts at the same time, regardless the day. For me that is 11am CET, for you it's 5am EST. So in less than 2 hours.
    Happy gaming!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    AmyT wrote: »
    Haha I can just see my friends... "You're missing the Sistine chapel to play your game throwback?!!" "Yes. Yes I am " :p:D

Hahahahah omg Amy, noooo lol :D

Btw, I am drinking my morning coffee and reading your posts guys.. it's so much fun. I feel like we are all gathered somewhere and drinking and talking :)

Nai, I love what you did to that sneaky bish lol I would do the same, I never back down :rolleyes:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Ok, here's how you do it. Healthwise it's very important to stay hydrated. In other words....drink lots and lots of water. And that means lots of ladiesroom visits. No one can argue with that, and you tap what you have, return to the group and tank up again....both in water and in energy. THen do it all again. :)

Haha Koko, this tip is pure gold!
    Now I don't feel as ashamed to admit that when I have company over during events that I need to grind for I hide my IPad in a stack of towels in the bathroom and the excuse myself every hour.... That drinking lots of water addition is a good trick though to make it not seem like I have a bladder infection :D
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    LunaV wrote: »
    I hoped for a Show Your Style Event, to be honest..
    And I agree with most of you, 600 points is too much. If it wasn't for the hair this weekerd or the "I will and shall finish an Event Weekend for the first time ever"-mood, I probably wouldn't be bothered doing it. Like frol 25 to 150 is already unfair? I'd do 75 or 100... Oops?

And about the cheating, I have a confession, like a few weeks ago I think there was a Show Your Style event going on and I think there was a glitch.... I submitted a look back then and I voted for other people, obviously. After 10 votes, I got a screen saying either I won or didn't. And I thought it was weird, lol? So I submitted again, voted again and got the screen again, so I managed to get all event points in like half an hour or so... I think it was a glitch and I wasn't on the forum back then, I didnt know where and how to conatct Glu and now I feel so bad about it and feel like a cheater...

Luna, will you feel any better if I tell you that sometimes, I didn't even SUBMIT an outfit, and 10 minutes later the game told me I won and gave me points? I know I'm not the only one this happened to. That was not your fault, and you did nothing to 'coax' that round to end 3Plus hours early. You have to ask yourself "Could I have prevented it? Did I do anything to precipiate it? A number of months ago, there was a glitch that you had to 'trigger' and it gave instant results on something. It also gave a Star in the rewards. So, if you knowingly utilized the glitch....you had reason to feel bad. This voting thing....it's glitched, they know it, and each time it rolls out, I'm sure they think it is fixed. But don't feel bad if you did nothing to bring about the glitch. And there was nothing you could do to stop it, other than stop playing. And that's not feasible.

Feel better? You remind me of me as a little girl around 5. It was Christmas eve, and my father sent me upstairs to his room for his cigarettes. I got there, turned on the light and the cedar chest was covered with unwrapped toys. I felt like I had just killed Santa. I held it in, for all of 5 minutes, and cried to my mother, she explained it wasn't my fault. Santa can't get everything to the good little childrens houses all at once, so he gets 'helper parents'. On Christmas eve,before he takes off in his sled, Santa makes a lot of toys appear at the house. This way he doesn't break as much coming down the chimney with them. I bought it. Snickered to myself Santa had me on a 'good' list and didn't worry about it again. I even used it when my son saw toys in my trunk. So no LunaV, you didn't kill Santa. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So, 25 minutes to go. Is everybody ready? Come to me great Throwbacks. Come to me lovely red Christmas 2014 gown for all 3 games.....Come to me short little white fuzzy jacket/top again for all 3 games. Boy, when I don't win something I don't win it in any of my games.

But.......it's going to be a great event. I hope you all get things you want, and no Zoink first boxes for any of us.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm so ready! I almost feel a bit silly, just took a last sip of coffee, started a show on Netflix and now I'm sat here counting down the minutes.
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Luna, will you feel any better if I tell you that sometimes, I didn't even SUBMIT an outfit, and 10 minutes later the game told me I won and gave me points? I know I'm not the only one this happened to. That was not your fault, and you did nothing to 'coax' that round to end 3Plus hours early. You have to ask yourself "Could I have prevented it? Did I do anything to precipiate it? A number of months ago, there was a glitch that you had to 'trigger' and it gave instant results on something. It also gave a Star in the rewards. So, if you knowingly utilized the glitch....you had reason to feel bad. This voting thing....it's glitched, they know it, and each time it rolls out, I'm sure they think it is fixed. But don't feel bad if you did nothing to bring about the glitch. And there was nothing you could do to stop it, other than stop playing. And that's not feasible.

Feel better? You remind me of me as a little girl around 5. It was Christmas eve, and my father sent me upstairs to his room for his cigarettes. I got there, turned on the light and the cedar chest was covered with unwrapped toys. I felt like I had just killed Santa. I held it in, for all of 5 minutes, and cried to my mother, she explained it wasn't my fault. Santa can't get everything to the good little childrens houses all at once, so he gets 'helper parents'. On Christmas eve,before he takes off in his sled, Santa makes a lot of toys appear at the house. This way he doesn't break as much coming down the chimney with them. I bought it. Snickered to myself Santa had me on a 'good' list and didn't worry about it again. I even used it when my son saw toys in my trunk. So no LunaV, you didn't kill Santa. :)

Okay, I calmed down after reading this, pheww. It was so weird though, I didn't know what was going on, haha. Now I'm going to start my TB Event hehee
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Everyone goodluck at the event!
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    Yay. 1st boxes in. AppleP and Kat each won....a throwback prize purse! The same one in fact, but hey....Throwback prized for my first box! One game, Z (I think) got energy in her third. ANd, so what if 2 games each bought another box? 2 Throwbacks before half an hour is over. Yay and happy dance. (Notice I'm not complaining about the one zoink? THat's because one if fair. All 3 sukk! :)

How's your event going?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I can usually finish my throwback event in a bit over 24 hours, and that's with a full-time job. Here's how:

1) Do 3 hour reality show gigs in Calabasas!!!
    2) I start a 3 hour reality gig about 90 minutes before the event starts. I invite my guests and tap on almost everything, leaving the last tap for until after the event starts. That way you've already earned 12 event points at the start of the event and it's only used up one or two energy bolts!
    3) I own every pet in the game, which makes a huge difference. As soon as I've used up all my energy, I travel around the world and collect energy, use that energy on gigs, then collect again. It's time consuming and a grind, but it's easy to do when watching tv or a movie.
    4) I don't play any other games. I only have the one KKH game, and I don't play K&K or Britney or any other Glu game. I honestly don't understand how people can juggle having more than one game!! I tried playing K&K but I quickly realised I only had the time and attention span to dedicate to only one game. It's much, much, MUCH easier to reach 600 when you're only doing it once, lol.
    5) Time zone makes a difference. I get the event at 7pm, tap away getting energy from pets and using all that energy doing my gigs, then do it all over again at 11pm. It's easy for me to do because it's the time of day or night where I have the most time up my sleeve.
    6) I work 9 to 5, so I start my day by doing three reality gigs when I wake up/have breakfast. By lunch, my energy has reloaded, so if I can connect to wi-fi during my lunch break I bash out another three gigs. I am also guilty of bringing my phone with me into the toilets lmao, I can usually whip out at least one gig that way. Shhh!
    7) When I get home I do the same thing I did the first night the event started - lots of gigs, traveling the world tapping pets, more gigs, more pets, more gigs, more pets, etc. By the time I go to bed, I've almost always reached 600. :)

Good luck guys! ****** black box is the first box again. Glu isn't listening to us. I had 25 k-stars in mine.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Uhm where is my TB event.... 😦
    ARTPOP wrote: »
    Uhm where is my TB event.... &#55357;&#56870;
    Oh no... what platform do you use?
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Oh no... what platform do you use?
    Android... 😢

I had it for weeks now after glu decided to not to give me the first of this weekly TB event
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I can usually finish my throwback event in a bit over 24 hours, and that's with a full-time job. Here's how:

2) I start a 3 hour reality gig about 90 minutes before the event starts. I invite my guests and tap on almost everything, leaving the last tap for until after the event starts. That way you've already earned 12 event points at the start of the event and it's only used up one or two energy bolts!
    3) I own every pet in the game, which makes a huge difference. As soon as I've used up all my energy, I travel around the world and collect energy, use that energy on gigs, then collect again. It's time consuming and a grind, but it's easy to do when watching tv or a movie.
    4) I don't play any other games. I only have the one KKH game, and I don't play K&K or Britney or any other Glu game. I honestly don't understand how people can juggle having more than one game!! I tried playing K&K but I quickly realised I only had the time and attention span to dedicate to only one game. It's much, much, MUCH easier to reach 600 when you're only doing it once, lol.
    5) Time zone makes a difference. I get the event at 7pm, tap away getting energy from pets and using all that energy doing my gigs, then do it all over again at 11pm. It's easy for me to do because it's the time of day or night where I have the most time up my sleeve.
    6) I work 9 to 5, so I start my day by doing three reality gigs when I wake up/have breakfast. By lunch, my energy has reloaded, so if I can connect to wi-fi during my lunch break I bash out another three gigs. I am also guilty of bringing my phone with me into the toilets lmao, I can usually whip out at least one gig that way. Shhh!
    7) When I get home I do the same thing I did the first night the event started - lots of gigs, traveling the world tapping pets, more gigs, more pets, more gigs, more pets, etc. By the time I go to bed, I've almost always reached 600. :)

Good luck guys! ****** black box is the first box again. Glu isn't listening to us. I had 25 k-stars in mine.

great tips wolf ! I like to take my time and spread it out so I'm not so "stressed." Everyone is always wondering about how to get to 600 and for me it's really just time management and goal setting. I do 13 3-hour reality gigs per day (still exhausting but manageable). 4 for the morning, 4 throughout my day at work (lunch and breaktimes), 5 after work. By the end of the event I've got them all. But time management is key. I'd rather not spend so much time on the game, but... the things we do lol. I Get the events at 5am, but I wake up at 7am and that's when I usually start. This can apply to the weekend events too when you work out a schedule and the math around it (so much easier with bonus points!). But the main thing to remember for newbies which escaped my thought when I was first playing, the second box isn't the halfway point, it's the third box (300/600).... that too me a while to realize lol
  • mindybunnymindybunny Registered Users 159 Posts
    In my black box were the mint heels. I'm not so excited about them, but they did complete my shoe achievement. Got 25 stars and $10k... Not bad!
    GC: redsoxxygal
    mindybunny wrote: »
    In my black box were the mint heels. I'm not so excited about them, but they did complete my shoe achievement. Got 25 stars and $10k... Not bad!

Congrats mindybunny ! That's actually really awesome considering I only got the Kash prize haha
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    great tips wolf ! I like to take my time and spread it out so I'm not so "stressed." Everyone is always wondering about how to get to 600 and for me it's really just time management and goal setting. I do 13 3-hour reality gigs per day (still exhausting but manageable). 4 for the morning, 4 throughout my day at work (lunch and breaktimes), 5 after work. By the end of the event I've got them all. But time management is key. I'd rather not spend so much time on the game, but... the things we do lol. I Get the events at 5am, but I wake up at 7am and that's when I usually start. This can apply to the weekend events too when you work out a schedule and the math around it (so much easier with bonus points!). But the main thing to remember for newbies which escaped my thought when I was first playing, the second box isn't the halfway point, it's the third box (300/600).... that too me a while to realize lol
    I admire your patience! I always tell myself I want to chill out and take it slower, but then I get impatient and want the throwback items immediately lmao. I don't mind grinding for a day though. I always take it much slower during weekend events.

Here's my second box!

CleBO5UUYAADJjz.jpg:large

I am so happy about both items. The top coat/dress was one of only three non-VIP earnables I missed out on because I was on holidays or busy traveling on those weekends - the other two are the yellow bikini and the floral dress from the baby event. It's always been a goal of mine to get those three items, because I feel I 'should' have earned them in different circumstances. One down, two to go! And I have wanted that VIP jumpsuit forever - I remember being devastated that I was too poor to buy k-stars that weekend!
    I admire your patience! I always tell myself I want to chill out and take it slower, but then I get impatient and want the throwback items immediately lmao. I don't mind grinding for a day though. I always take it much slower during weekend events.

Here's my second box!

CleBO5UUYAADJjz.jpg:large

I am so happy about both items. The top coat/dress was one of only three non-VIP earnables I missed out on because I was on holidays or busy traveling on those weekends - the other two are the yellow bikini and the floral dress from the baby event. It's always been a goal of mine to get those three items, because I feel I 'should' have earned them in different circumstances. One down, two to go! And I have wanted that VIP jumpsuit forever - I remember being devastated that I was too poor to buy k-stars that weekend!

Oh wow, that really was a good selection and very lucky picks! I got the coat outfit in one of my throwback boxes a couple weeks ago and I envy you for that jumpsuit. I think I actually dreamed of it? Haha

And I can totally understand you for that patience thing. I do everything pretty similar to you except I'm a student and nobody cares what I do all day long as long as I hand in my stuff on time and pass my exams...
    But I always tell myself I'll take it slow this time and won't stress but then I'm too impatient and want to open the next box. So I'm always really bored on Thursdays and regret that I was so quick because I have nothing to do except speculate about the weekend event lol
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    mindybunny wrote: »

I'm so jealous! Congrats :D
    VidaBoheme wrote: »

My only disagreement is with the advice of starting early so you have only a few taps left, and by then a full tank of energy so you can 'start off' with an almost done gig. I on occasion did this. Till one time nothing started before the event counted towards any points. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much. That's why I don't stack it like that anymore. I'm not saying don't...it doesn't work. I'm saying realize it doesn't always work. Every so often they shake it up like that.

And Wolf, I'm sorry you got the 25 Stars, but........25 Stars is better than the cash. I felt that sting of Krap Black Box for each of my games last week. THis time....2 games got the exact same Throwback black purse, and the other got energy.

I don't know how AppleP did this, but she just got her 2nd box. Oooooh, and I got the cream colored lace top. Looks awesome, and I've wanted it forever. But, and I swallow hard.....Had I bought a second box, I would have gotten the cream top and.......
    the aforementioned, longed for, Red Christmas 2014 gown. Next time. I can feel it. Next time.

Happy eventing everyone. Do we need a little wakey wakey music? Oh, and if you haven't posted your picture for Vat's Name Day party picture, please drop it off now here. And Vats, we can't have the picture without your Legal Spouse Bort. Can you put him in a picture standing next to you but not the up close snuggling from behind?

Oh, I promised wakey sounds.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Interesting! I did some calculating with your numbers and came to 38 3 hour calabasas gigs being needed in the little over 2 or so days so that's definitely a lot of tapping ;3

I work two gigs when I wake up & another two before my shift at work starts - at which point I can't really tap away since it's food service - and another 4 to 6 after work depending on when I can get in those first 2 - 4 done. I've made it, at best, to mid 400s but maybe things would be different if I owned more than just the cat from the downtown LA apartment.

Good luck everyone! I'm going to shoot for my 300 as usual and just hope my other two boxes are better than the kash I just got XP All last week ended up being shoes I didn't want but by the end of it I got some kstars for 'shoe addict' so fair enough I guess XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Another thing I have learned from Calabasas tapings - pay attention to how close your invites are to leveling up for industry - if one is close, invite them first and then go back and invite in the regular order you use. That way, the one who is close will level up while you invite others and you'll get some energy from that, plus other rewards depending on what level they achieved.
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Interesting! I did some calculating with your numbers and came to 38 3 hour calabasas gigs being needed in the little over 2 or so days so that's definitely a lot of tapping ;3

I work two gigs when I wake up & another two before my shift at work starts - at which point I can't really tap away since it's food service - and another 4 to 6 after work depending on when I can get in those first 2 - 4 done. I've made it, at best, to mid 400s but maybe things would be different if I owned more than just the cat from the downtown LA apartment.

Good luck everyone! I'm going to shoot for my 300 as usual and just hope my other two boxes are better than the kash I just got XP All last week ended up being shoes I didn't want but by the end of it I got some kstars for 'shoe addict' so fair enough I guess XD

So, you've calculated all four boxes in a little more than two days, yet W&B claims just over 24 hours. My trusty calculator says you're right...so what's up here? It sounds like her event starts a good 12 hours before ours does, for one thing. And I know messing with the time is a hack. But I also know she's not a cheater so that's immediately tossed. But...how can there be such a big discrepancy of more than 24 hours? Glu? What's the deal with the timing? I've noticed also, that events start sooner in the U.K. and surrounds, for example, and lasts longer as well. Special reason your own country gets the shaft? If my brain calcs are off, please let me know. I've been around the world enough to know and calculate time zone differences.

Me too--I've only gotten the last box 2wice. Getting 600 points is too outta control an evil thought for me to comprehend an entity sentencing me with. Starts to feel how it must be like for people who deserve to be, and are, in prison. It just sucks all the fun out of it. And because...why? I'll also tell you that this game has gotten so tedious as well as so event-trash-point-goals that I've started ignoring a 4:45 am event wake up call. Who cares, I'll start when I start. This dead-event-feeling has also helped me eliminate two, at the least, bulky in-app K-star purchases. So thanks for that. Oh, and my first waste of a box--oops! I meant so-precious black box!--thanks for that too. Because while I originally bought the first one in black a long time ago, I had no idea there would be some crucial reason I would need this top, which I did like, in every single color! Now the entire rainbow collection is complete. So yeah. Appreciate having gotten all the others in event boxes too. So very cool and thoughtful of you.

LOOK WHAT WAS INSIDE!

image_zpsyayylfnc.png

image_zpsnjnxf4bp.jpeg
    So, you've calculated all four boxes in a little more than two days, yet W&B claims just over 24 hours. My trusty calculator says you're right...so what's up here? It sounds like her event starts a good 12 hours before ours does, for one thing. And I know messing with the time is a hack. But I also know she's not a cheater so that's immediately tossed. But...how can there be such a big discrepancy of more than 24 hours? Glu? What's the deal with the timing? I've noticed also, that events start sooner in the U.K. and surrounds, for example, and lasts longer as well. Special reason your own country gets the shaft? If my brain calcs are off, please let me know. I've been around the world enough to know and calculate time zone differences.

Me too--I've only gotten the last box 2wice. Getting 600 points is too outta control an evil thought for me to comprehend an entity sentencing me with. Starts to feel how it must be like for people who deserve to be, and are, in prison. It just sucks all the fun out of it. And because...why? I'll also tell you that this game has gotten so tedious as well as so event-trash-point-goals that I've started ignoring a 4:45 am event wake up call. Who cares, I'll start when I start. This dead-event-feeling has also helped me eliminate two, at the least, bulky in-app K-star purchases. So thanks for that. Oh, and my first waste of a box--oops! I meant so-precious black box!--thanks for that too. Because while I originally bought the first one in black a long time ago, I had no idea there would be some crucial reason I would need this top, which I did like, in every single color! Now the entire rainbow collection is complete. So yeah. Appreciate having gotten all the others in event boxes too. So very cool and thoughtful of you.

LOOK WHAT WAS INSIDE!

image_zpsyayylfnc.png

image_zpsnjnxf4bp.jpeg

isabeau awww *hug*

or if I were Kim Kardashian *hand hug* LOL