6/21/2016 MidWeekE~ Did our Tuesday update Just get here?

Comments

• Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    76CD7D13-A33B-476B-B359-3407EFCF22C2_zpsawasugaj.png

Received the dress I'm wearing & that heart ring in the pic as my third box. And I paid 60 kstars to open that heart ring too
    :(
    At least I won't have to open it anymore!

Also, if anyone knows what this dress is from I would love to know! I don't remember it at all..
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    SassyVoguette, Best of luck! And I think a lot of people pick that box or the one above it as their usual? The 3rd one was my usual for the longest time...switched around a bit and then came back to it. It just amuses me how that box seems to appeal to a lot of people somehow.

And Jwilk100, here's where the dress is from. I remember that one well, cause that was around the time I actually started doing the events. :p
    Party Weekend Event, February/19/2016

2u55lhk.jpg
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Thank you Buttiel! I don't remember that at all lol but I love the hair!

Sadly, I'm like most players & have never seen a hairstyle in my TB boxes :(
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    As everyone can see all my sets of boxes weren't impressive. Sigh.

Aww, Vatsy :(

I know how you feel. Lately my boxes lack of great things aswell. You are not alone in this <3
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my doll's first & second boxes:
    image.php?di=7S7BC.jpg

image.php?di=CWEYW.jpg

She won energy bolts and valentine's day leggings.-_-
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's my new doll's first & second boxes:
    image.php?di=LM7UY.jpg

image.php?di=4M8V5.jpg

She's so happy that she won some more new clothing.

I'm gonna try to grind for my third boxes tonight. I won't be able to play that much tomorrow since I have to go to my little sister's graduation.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    SassyVoguette, they were in the box I would've picked if I'd gone for a second one! Don't know if they'd look good on my doll though, so I'm not dying to own them. By which I of course mean that I wasn't interested in them... but now they were so close, I'm really curious! :p I've actually seen them once or twice before, and I got the eyes fairly early on. Feels like they favor the 3rd, 7th and 8th boxes, but that's just a gut feeling. I see so many people dying to have these, and I'm so sorry I can't give my luck to you guys. But I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Hey, hi! I'm not really sure what you mean? The items are randomly generated, I don't think anyone's wasting a ton of time filling in fields with, ok, hamster dress in boxes 2, 5, and 7 only. Montana boots in boxes 1 and 4 only. Valentine's dress 2015 box 5 only. Is that what you mean? I don't even begin to consider this a science, it is what it is, wherever it hide-and-seek is...?
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I really enjoyed my items this week! Obviously there are a few things I am not crazy about, but for the most part I got some items I really love!

In my black box I got:
    33jlgdi.jpg
    I ended up getting these pewter heels from the closet, and I was pretty happy with this, seems like something I would use but I probably wouldn't have bought them for k stars, so win-win for me.

This is my second box:
    e17t5d.jpg
    I ended up getting that necklace with my free box and then the gold cuff bracelet was in the second box that I bought. I can't say I'm a fan of that multi colored pendant necklace and I probably will not use it, but its ok because I actually really like the bracelet I got! Maybe not worth 60 k stars, but I don't regret it.

These are the items I got in my third box:
    513pme.jpg
    I got these black shoes in my free box. I don't really like them so I decided to buy a second box, hoping for something better.
    1yo29u.jpg
    I got this navy jumpsuit in my second box. I'm kind of in love with it! I'm so glad I took the chance and bought a second box.

In my final box I received this:
    vfbcra.jpg
    As you can see I avoided a box full of shoes and a purse and got the one clothing item!! I was so excited about this and really glad with my decision to not get another box since none of the other items in the box would have been worth it to me.
    2hmo6cn.jpg
    I really like this dress/coat!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Here's everything I got from my 4 boxes. I'm not really a fan of anything I got this week but whatever. I've still yet to see any hair in my boxes besides the reindeer ears.
    image_zpsabhbomug.jpeg
    image_zpsjixi2cmg.jpeg
    image_zpsxdlgkgcx.jpeg
    image_zps1ybmrnd5.jpeg
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Only hair I've seen is the st pattys hair with the clover on it :(
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Hey, hi! I'm not really sure what you mean? The items are randomly generated, I don't think anyone's wasting a ton of time filling in fields with, ok, hamster dress in boxes 2, 5, and 7 only. Montana boots in boxes 1 and 4 only. Valentine's dress 2015 box 5 only. Is that what you mean? I don't even begin to consider this a science, it is what it is, wherever it hide-and-seek is...?

Hi. People still look for patterns, even if they're random! Sometimes during events, you'll see the hair for example popping up a few times in the same box, and it makes people feel like that box has higher chances than others. I figured I'd mention what I saw, since I've seen a few people looking at people's palettes to help them make up their mind.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    My boxes ended up being Cash, the Halloween fireman's helmet - which I guess qualifies for 'Hair' so I need to be more specific don't I? XD - and a random gold beaded necklace.

What does everyone think the weekend event will be? I know the anniversary is soon at least and, if my accidentally triggering a Kris related dating storyline is to judge, so is a dating one.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    My first all-clothes throwback! Well, except for the Kash in my black gift box, but that's good for dates. I received two tops that I liked when they were available, and a long sweater coat dress. I love having the "Encyclopedia" sticky, I used it to find when my new dress was offered. All in all, a great throwback and now- on to the weekend event!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    My last two boxes:

g2nAWFp.jpg
    gXZGki7.jpg

Nothing super exciting but nothing bad either. Overall I'm pretty happy with this week.

Now for the weekend event... :D
    It has to be either a dating or regular gig one, or am I mistaken?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Hi. People still look for patterns, even if they're random! Sometimes during events, you'll see the hair for example popping up a few times in the same box, and it makes people feel like that box has higher chances than others. I figured I'd mention what I saw, since I've seen a few people looking at people's palettes to help them make up their mind.

That's interesting. Patterns that are random...but the same. Hmpf. One completely negates the other. There could be hundreds of palettes, with only one, two, or three so similar. I'm gonna go with they're just random with the occasional blip that sometimes deals them *randomly* in a near-unbelievable double and/or triple, simply *because* random. The one time ever I followed a "consistent pattern" posted and/or talked excitedly about--and granted it worked maybe for three or four people--it worked out horribly for me. And so ever after, no matter what event or if the dgb, I always stick with my favorite particular boxes, finding much better luck that way. Which never agrees with those "winning" boxes. So weird! Plus, four out of five times I get the coveted hairstyle using my own pattern. Not sure if that's box 1, 4, 5, 6, or 8 I begin with.

NAI--HELPPPPPPP!!!

Also I agree with Koko's pretty recent gb-opening theories. It's what's always worked best for me too. I'm sorry, can't for the life of me find that post, and so a link, rattling around anywhere in KKH forum land.

Thanks for the reply--too often things you really want to see again just disappear into never-ending Thread Land. (See above):)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Only hair I've seen is the st pattys hair with the clover on it :(

Last week I got the shoulder length length hair, like a long bob? And I've seen other hair so hang in there, I hope you get it next time..
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Well, it was a week full of accessories (and kash) for me! I keep thinking that I've gotten a good chunk of accessories out of the way and I'm bound to start getting some clothing soon, but they just keep coming!

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

IMG_0692.jpg

IMG_0694.jpg
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Now for the weekend event... :D
    It has to be either a dating or regular gig one, or am I mistaken?

I honestly hope it's not a date event. That will be so hard to finish in 2 days
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline's last two boxes. Love the cat bag. I even tap on the cat to see if it spits out energy bolts .. Haha ..
    A lot of shoes for me this week.

3rd box
    image.jpg

4th box
    image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Jon's last box, lots of shoes, too.

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    isabeau wrote: »
    That's interesting. Patterns that are random...but the same. Hmpf. One completely negates the other. There could be hundreds of palettes, with only one, two, or three so similar. I'm gonna go with they're just random with the occasional blip that sometimes deals them *randomly* in a near-unbelievable double and/or triple, simply *because* random. The one time ever I followed a "consistent pattern" posted and/or talked excitedly about--and granted it worked maybe for three or four people--it worked out horribly for me. And so ever after, no matter what event or if the dgb, I always stick with my favorite particular boxes, finding much better luck that way. Which never agrees with those "winning" boxes. So weird! Plus, four out of five times I get the coveted hairstyle using my own pattern. Not sure if that's box 1, 4, 5, 6, or 8 I begin with.

NAI--HELPPPPPPP!!!

Also I agree with Koko's pretty recent gb-opening theories. It's what's always worked best for me too. I'm sorry, can't for the life of me find that post, and so a link, rattling around anywhere in KKH forum land.

Thanks for the reply--too often things you really want to see again just disappear into never-ending Thread Land. (See above):)

Was it the 'Buy the box that will hurt the most if you don't pick it, and your HolyGrail gift is in that unpicked bos" theory?

As far as patterns, I remember two instances of people saying over and over the hair was in a certain box, I went in played that box and got the hair. Most recent was last week's Rainbow hair (If not it was the week before it) a number of people said hair was in box 1, I took box 1 got the hair.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Does anyone know where these shoes are from (the ones selected)? They were in one of my throwback boxes but they're in the middle of the closet??
    wOb8gCI.jpg
    Lii, those shoes are not from an event. They're always in our wardrobe (you can even buy them with Kash) and if you didn't purchase them, you might get them in a throwback box. There're also some other items you can buy with Kash that end up appearing in throwback boxes. It really sucks.
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Lii, those shoes are not from an event. They're always in our wardrobe (you can even buy them with Kash) and if you didn't purchase them, you might get them in a throwback box. There're also some other items you can buy with Kash that end up appearing in throwback boxes. It really sucks.

Well that is super annoying. How many items are there like that? I basically paid 60 K-stars for an item I could have bought with cash :(
    Hang on dolls. There is a very similar pair in the Event items. Sligtly different side. Hang on I'll post the pic
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Well that is super annoying. How many items are there like that? I basically paid 60 K-stars for an item I could have bought with cash :(

I know that a lot of people got these ugly cheap looking grey heels and the beige jumpsuit that you get on level 36 in throwback boxes. Some of them even contacted Glu about it, but they didn't do anything :/
    Shoes_Reg.jpg

Notice the regular closet shoes have no sides

Here are the oh so similar GB shoes They have full sides.

Shoes_GB.jpg
    I know they're not one of the better ThrowBack items, but did you possibly get the GB shoes and thought they were the regular ones?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No Koko, I already had the grey TB shoes. I know for sure the ones I got are the regular ones because I went into the closet to check them out and they had the little exclamation point that indicates that it's a new item.
    Koko, she even posted a picture of her box. They really are the regular ****py grey shoes from the wardrobe :D
    gXZGki7.jpg
    All you can do is submit a ticket to Customer Care. Or, you could start a thread post your pics, and anyone else will come forward. If it happens to others we'd have a better chance of having it addressed.

Edited because a picture popped up
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary