Options

6/21/2016 MidWeekE~ Did our Tuesday update Just get here?

Comments

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    The clothes are amazing! Not too excited about that hair, I don't think it will look good on my doll but I'll wait and see.

The 200 stars thing is weird. Hoping that they just have four items for guys but will still have 200 instead of 40 stars!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Hi I'm a new poster but I've been playing and reading the forum for a while. This is such a friendly, helpful community!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Just got a mini update.... Hmmm :)
    I'm in love with those silver box shoes, everything else is ok, I don't know I feel like I have seen the in-game Kim wear this outfit so often I'm not that exited about it even though it's gorge. Maybe I just wanted to be surprised with new unseen items this weekend. I feel I'm acting a bit spoiled :(
    Also I too think its not fair that girl dolls have a chance too get 200Kstars and boy dolls don't :/
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Options
    Welcome haftime :)!!!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    Hi I'm a new poster but I've been playing and reading the forum for a while. This is such a friendly, helpful community!

Hi and welcome! How's your throwback?
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thank you, Lenochka! I wish I could post pictures because I wanted to share my Throwback pallettes, since i find it helpful to see everyone else's. I guess I have to wait until I'm not such a new member.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Welcome haftime! :)

Lii wrote: »
    The 200 stars thing is weird. Hoping that they just have four items for guys but will still have 200 instead of 40 stars!

I think there's only one 200 k-star pack in the boxes, instead of an event item. I wish they'd do the same for the guys, clearly unfair!

Or give both, guys and gals, 4 event items in the boxes and the 200 star prize should've been kept as a surprise.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    Hi Nai! It was okay-- I got shoes (of course) but I did get one neat dress. I can't wait till I can post images so I can show everyone!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hi and welcome! How's your throwback?
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Hi haftime :)

I like the gift box items better this week - hope the guys can get 200 kstars

PS was it last years anniversary that we got kstars from Kim and then were straight away asked for them back in an event? Lol hope that doesn't happen this year
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Hi Lucy!

Has anyone else ever had event pallettes contain NO event items? That happened to me last weekend. In my first pallette (from the free box) I got 2 event items, so there were 2 left. But my next two event pallettes (which I opened with k stars!) had no options. That seems really unfair, to not even give me a chance to find an event item.
  • Options
    Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    If I got the 200 K-stars I would probably faint out of surprise/happiness. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    PS was it last years anniversary that we got kstars from Kim and then we're straight away asked for them back in an event? Lol hope that doesn't happen this year

That was christmas! We only got 5 from Santa Kim and later we had to charm Alvin or someone. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?160000-Test-Thread-for-Images-and-Videos
    haftime check out this tread about posting images:)

How are people already opening boxes when the event starts tomorrow????

image.jpg
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    That was christmas! We only got 5 from Santa Kim and later we had to charm Alvin or someone. :p

Oh yeah haha I remember now - Alvin was a d anyway I thought he was supposed to be our friend and then he was all 'you again what do you want'. So rude.
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    That's interesting. Patterns that are random...but the same. Hmpf. One completely negates the other. There could be hundreds of palettes, with only one, two, or three so similar. I'm gonna go with they're just random with the occasional blip that sometimes deals them *randomly* in a near-unbelievable double and/or triple, simply *because* random. The one time ever I followed a "consistent pattern" posted and/or talked excitedly about--and granted it worked maybe for three or four people--it worked out horribly for me. And so ever after, no matter what event or if the dgb, I always stick with my favorite particular boxes, finding much better luck that way. Which never agrees with those "winning" boxes. So weird! Plus, four out of five times I get the coveted hairstyle using my own pattern. Not sure if that's box 1, 4, 5, 6, or 8 I begin with.

NAI--HELPPPPPPP!!!

Also I agree with Koko's pretty recent gb-opening theories. It's what's always worked best for me too. I'm sorry, can't for the life of me find that post, and so a link, rattling around anywhere in KKH forum land.

Thanks for the reply--too often things you really want to see again just disappear into never-ending Thread Land. (See above):)

h7sHSt6.gif

Kidding about the gif.

Trust me, it's all random. Glu can tweak the randomness but never the spots an item go to. One event the hair is always in the 3rd box, another it's always in the 7th box, it's all just probability or coincidence in laymen term. We humans like to find patterns in our lives, for faith or fun. We've played over a year of events, there's bound to be the probability of majority of us getting a coveted item in the same spot. But do we always? No, not me. Only half the time I get it, maybe even lesser. But I still go with the flow just for fun, so guys, hit me up whenever there's a lucky spot!

Ok in short, it's all random and just the work of probability and statistics.
    PM to add
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Hi Lucy!

Has anyone else ever had event pallettes contain NO event items? That happened to me last weekend. In my first pallette (from the free box) I got 2 event items, so there were 2 left. But my next two event pallettes (which I opened with k stars!) had no options. That seems really unfair, to not even give me a chance to find an event item.

Shoes plague our throwback boxes!

Yes, had them, many times especially when I'm having to chase the last gift box item. It's unfair indeed...
    PM to add
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    And the men's stuff.
    image_zpsanwgsdtt.jpeg
    So we don't get a chance of 200 kstars?? That's not fair.

I have to say I'm kind of let down. Compared to the girls items this weekend, these are just trash.

GLU, We do NOT need anymore black pants or black shoes! Please and thank you.. Once you have one/two pairs, you have them all.

Oh my goodness, I love thissss!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome, Haftime!

Last box!!! So happy with my boxes!!!

image_zpsbz2gond5.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I want to win the 200 Kstars so badly!! :eek:
  • Options
    And the men's stuff.
    image_zpsanwgsdtt.jpeg

Omg is that David Beckham's hair in the earnables?! Can't wait to see it on Jax. Lol the gift box hair... how many of such similar hairstyles do we need?

Both suits are nice, but gift box one wins.
    PM to add
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    I hope that everyone had a great TB event this week! I cannot wait for the this weekend's event! I'm super excited for a chance to win 200 K stars! And these are the items that my doll won this week:

BOX 1-Was just some kash
    BOX 2- She won this dress and coat combo. We are really lovin' it!
    BOX 3- We got these pretty earrings.
    BOX 4- We got another pair of earrings that look like snowflakes.

All-in-all I would say that I had a pretty good TB this week.

LNPgza8l.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    The guys' earnable hair is STUNNING. Probably one of the best ones yet :rolleyes:
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    For the anniversary event I am liking the guy's gift box items way more than the the dress and shoes for the girls. It's a good thing that black and white dress can be earned with event points.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Wow Linda, great items! And that Beanie Hair in the palette, that's the only hat/hair combo I'd be super happy to pick.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thanks, Lii! This is the best box thus far for me!

I was actually wondering when my luck was gonna change during the Throwback Events as I continued to get shoes and accessories... But because of Ticisss who was so nice to share pics of her complete closet, I counted how many items I miss:
    - accessories: 39
    - tops: 30
    - hair: 18
    - shoes: 17
    - bottoms: 6
    So it looks like I hit the 'breaking point' and the balance is shifting! So hopefully we will get many more TBE so I can collect me some pretty tops and hair!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Cute stuff for the dolls but what is up with the lame things for the boy dolls? Don't they have enough black shoes? And no chance of getting 200 k stars? How rude
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    It seems it happened to a bunch of people! Glad it's fixed now. And that would definitely have been a good compensation haha, I think most people would have been happy about that.

Thank you for pointing out the shoes plague in the TB box. I dodged them three times. I also sent a message to Glu. Hopefully this will never happen again because it decreases the chance of getting other event items.

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    Here's my three items:

EvazjCv.jpg

S4kvPCI.jpg

JYFknNP.jpg

Just won cash first box. Good throwback event for me overall.
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Cute stuff for the dolls but what is up with the lame things for the boy dolls? Don't they have enough black shoes? And no chance of getting 200 k stars? How rude

I'm just holding hope that it's just not shown in the spoiler but that the boys will actually get a chance at 200 kstars as well.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • Options
    LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    I'll PM you later tonight! Mine is still a work in progress, but you are welcome to have it :)
    Would you mind PM'ing me too, lol?

Also I hope we get rid of the black box during TBE soon, it's ****ing me off, lmao!
    jh311z.jpg
    This is what I got in the second Throwback Event Box
    kbbr87.jpg
    And the last box, yay. Bit disappointed. Would've loved more hair, to be honest ahaha. Oh well can't complain ^_^
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.