Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Comments

• Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    Best. Weekend Event. Ever.

Totally agree! I have wanted both outfits since the update! I will be buying the biggest pack of kstars also, just like NQueen. I need all the kstars I can get to get that jacket & hair!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    See you all in the morning. Sleep tight dolls. and careful with those fingers...you'll need them this weekend. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I celebrate KKH today because of the opportunity to meet (even only online) such lovely people, which I gladly call my friends today.
    So yeah, thanks Kim for creating this game, where I can be creative, live the fabulous life I always dreamed of, wear designer clothes I'll probably never wear irl :D , and meet the most awesome people from all over the world!

Happy Anniversary KK:H

Cheers and here's to many more :)

2qvw7xi.jpg
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    I'm praying I get those 200 stars it would help me open a bunch of boxes. Really like every outfit this weekend.

I like them as well, cant wait to begin soon!
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I am soooo excited for this. Will definitely be buying the largest pack of stars. That SHOULD (provided my perk points are working...) push me over the edge into winning the perk hair too! :D
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I am soooo excited for this. Will definitely be buying the largest pack of stars. That SHOULD (provided my perk points are working...) push me over the edge into winning the perk hair too! :D

We, girl, are the same :rolleyes:
    PM to add
    I'm crossing my fingers that there are no glitches and we get this update on time with no problems! On BOTH platforms!
    I have the event on IOS! Good luck dolls!
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Got the event on Android! The event gigs aren't the usual setup, so I'm excited. Also, the 20 free K-Stars happen no gig-required! So no one's getting screwed over on those. :)
    Happy Anniversary Dolls

My Android games show the possible gb prize of 200 Stars, my iOS has nothing but an empty space where the 200 Token is on the androids. ANyone else?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Really excited about the weekend quests! It semms like there are more than usual with less waiting times (and hopefully also shorter). Really looking forwards too those :) I'm so excited for this event!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    4781C68D-B187-4E3F-9201-A0804C85E536_zpsemqvyyuw.png

Kinda disappointed with my first box.. There's still kash & energy in the boxes but I was able to buy 3 boxes and on my last try got the jacket!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Huh, what's up? Where's my 200 KStars. iOS female.

cc1wRax.jpg
    PM to add
    49475153-A4A6-47A3-8191-F74B284F86FA_zpsaqgne4o9.png

And second box (paid for it all three boxes) & absolutely no items in it! I'm done opening boxes tonight until I see the hair coming up in other people's games :(
  • pudifishpudifish Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    Omg, these earnables are so beautiful. I love this event!!!
    B2E7871A-F9AA-43B7-B067-80B0E68970DB_zpsxvpsrgxa.png

I have the option on iOS but I haven't seen it in any boxes yet
    Yikes, I've had the worst luck with my gift boxes!! I'll post screencaps in a bit lol. I just really want that hair smh...
  • ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Here's my free box. I don't love the giftbox items enough to chase anything, so I'm okay with some energy to help me with the earnables I guess. The dress is one I absolutely loved looking at on Kim and always wanted in my wardrobe, so I'm pretty ecstatic! Here's to hoping you guys all get what you want. :o Happy tapping!
    ...Which I guess starts with iOS getting the 200 K-Star option. :x I really hope they can get you set up properly soon; that's kind of a big deal y'know.

tumblr_inline_o99qwuNHjb1reitsa_540.png
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Woof! at my giftboxes.
    I didn't get a picture but mine had

energy- event stars-shoes-energy
    energy-outfit-kash kash

I got kash (2nd week in a row it's been in my box!!!), 50 energy, and then the shoes. Def won't be chasing!

edit: did get the 20 stars when Kim called which is nice. have an itunes card that i need to learn how to use tomorrow though!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    They added daily gift box prizes in these special boxes, that's so unfair
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    Received 27 event points (25 +2 for the jacket I'm assuming because that was such an odd number) for the first gig! I think finishing all the gigs will be worth while this weekend (:
  • MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
    I normally have terrible luck with gift boxes especially this past few months it's all been cash or energy

But I think my luck may be changing

2qxmc7o.png

So I thought I may as well gamble because I've not really got anything to lose

bjiu61.png

And I got the outfit
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Tricky event...
    Horrible hair...
    Got only cash and energy in PAID boxes...
    200kstars didn't even appeard...
    GLU...not cool...
    Tricky tricky event....
    Sooooo sorry i paid to open boxes!!!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    I feel like we should contact glu about these gift boxes not having anything but the outfit in them, especially no 200 kstars. Has anyone seen the hair or shoes!?
    The hair hasn't popped up in any of my gift boxes and I've opened like five or so palettes! Hmmmmm something in the water ain't clean here. I may give up trying to chase it.
    The hair hasn't popped up in any of my gift boxes and I've opened like five or so palettes! Hmmmmm something in the water ain't clean here. I may give up trying to chase it.

I personally haven't seen the hair either or on anyone's pallets posted here OR the kstars! The shoes showed up in Buttiel's pallet but I haven't seen anyone else with them so far :(
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Very happy about my free box :rolleyes:

YLKrLLt.png
    I got the shoes in both Androids.

So, the 200 GB just misses some games? I started a thread in Support if anyone else doesn't get it. so far, Juliette, Nai, Myself. While others do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Eternallove99Eternallove99 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Really dissappointed used up my K Stars and bought more and used those up chasing the hair and K Stars and ended up with the outfit and shoes and the rest cash and daily box stuff a bag and necklace I should have quit after the 1st set of boxes :(
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    Seems like no one is happy with what they got and is disappointed. Should I wait opening my box then?
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.