Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Comments

• SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Awful free box.. will post later.. Got 50 energy.. the box contained only the dress/coat and everything else was kash, energy and event points...
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    LunaV wrote: »
    Seems like no one is happy with what they got and is disappointed. Should I wait opening my box then?

Definitely if you want the hair or 200 kstars options. So far I haven't seen anyone have it. Seems like the shoes are kinda hit and miss and the outfit seems to be showing up for most. I think it all depends on what you were wanting.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    My box:
    T7jGmqZ.jpg

Also the 200+ option doesn't even show up... Really glad I didn't open any more boxes.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    first box for me was 50 energy. hair wasn't even an option.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm sorry to all the dolls having crummy luck with the gift boxes! trust me, I've been there almost every weekend! I've gone through 3 palettes (my own personal max) and just when I thought I wasn't gonna get anything, I got the hair and the outfit! the other boxes I got were just energy and Kash.

KKH_Screenshot_1466761345642_zps4ckk6pqf.jpg

**Edit: I didn't get a screen grab (I always forget and it's not the easiest on my phone) but for those looking for a "pattern", I got the hair on the second one on the bottom row and the outfit on the top right corner.
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    I'm sorry to all the dolls having crummy luck with the gift boxes! trust me, I've been there almost every weekend! I've gone through 3 palettes (my own personal max) and just when I thought I wasn't gonna get anything, I got the hair and the outfit! the other boxes I got were just energy and Kash.
    THATS AWESOME vida!!!!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congrats Vida!!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They added daily gift box prizes in these special boxes, that's so unfair

I got the beige vajayjay shirt. yay me. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I hate that there's so few guys here, haha. I always wait to open my boxes until I see the guys pallettes lol
    Daily iOS KKH player

Omg you got the hair!! That's awesome!

Are you iOS? Please give us all hope for a better pallet on iOS!
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts

A friend of mine got a bag from the daily boxes. I'm gonna wait to open it
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I hate that there's so few guys here, haha. I always wait to open my boxes until I see the guys pallettes lol

Do the guys have the option for the 200 kstars at all?

LOL i got that one last weekend
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    My free box:
    image_zpsy4bdj18m.png

Good luck to everyone, and I hope the hair and the 200 Kstars pops up in the boxes you select. I doubt that I will be buying any additional boxes. Or Kstars.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Thanks Ofortuna, SugarK, JWilk!!! I'm on an android. Since it's been mentioned, none of my palettes had the 200 Kstar prize either.

Just a note to anyone wondering about weekend event gigs (whether to do them or not), they are 3 hr gigs instead of 6. I suppose that makes sense since there are 7 of them. And the wait time to get them going is an hour (so far, not sure if it will progress to longer gigs, more payout, etc)...

Is it worth it? It took me 52 energy to finish a 3hr gig with a 22 event point payout (base points). I'm not sure if they are worth it presently, but I'm hoping for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, so to speak.
  • SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    Thanks Ofortuna, SugarK, JWilk!!! I'm on an android. Since it's been mentioned, none of my palettes had the 200 Kstar prize either.

Just a note to anyone wondering about weekend event gigs (whether to do them or not), they are 3 hr gigs instead of 6. I suppose that makes sense since there are 7 of them. And the wait time to get them going is an hour (so far, not sure if it will progress to longer gigs, more payout, etc)...

Is it worth it? It took me 52 energy to finish a 3hr gig with a 22 event point payout (base points). I'm not sure if they are worth it presently, but I'm hoping for a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, so to speak.

Thanks Vida. You doll looks gorgeous in her new hair and outfit, btw.
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    My very first box was the hair, next box was the outfit. I'm Android. The hair is very similar to a style we got a few weeks ago.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

Usually we get a big bonus at the end. There is also an e try goal of completing the seven gigs within the weekend and one of the rewards is 3 K-stars.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    If your graphic showing the available gift box BONUS items ie: GB Hair, GBDress, GB Shoes, does NOT contain the POSSIBLITY for 200Stars, please post your details here.

Not if your GB Graphic shows the possibility. Just like any other GB item, it may or may not show up in your computer generated palettes when you open GiftBoxes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LunaVLunaV Registered Users 51 Posts
    14sitw.jpg

Ugh, this is so disappointing :(
    GameCenter: Lunaa_x3
    Doll's name: Daisy / A-List

Please send me a Private Message before adding me on GameCenter. I will not accept random requests.
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Hey guys! Missed you all, it feels like I haven't posted in so long. I know it's only been 4 days lol. Rome was AMAZING!!! I'll post in apropos later.

Sorry not many people are winning the hair :( I hope your luck changes. I'll post this in case anyone is trying to work out a pattern. I forgot to screenshot my first pallet, in that one I got the shoes, 40 Kstars and 50 energy and in my other boxes I was really lucky!

F7037F9E-0E34-45EE-B37C-5307759B9B0B_zpsfxjvmlbb.jpg

EDIT: I didn't get the option for the 200 Kstars in the gift boxes either. Wonder what's up with that?
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
    At least your bag is cute Luna, this is what I got :mad:

image.jpg1_zpsifz1k06z.jpg
    14sitw.jpg

Ugh, this is so disappointing :(
    AMY!!! so nice to see you!!!! And glad you're having a great trip :):)
    AmyT wrote: »
    Hey guys! Missed you all, it feels like I haven't posted in so long. I know it's only been 4 days lol. Rome was AMAZING!!! I'll post in apropos later.

EDIT: I didn't get the option for the 200 Kstars in the gift boxes either. Wonder what's up with that?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Both my free box and paid box contain only one event item. Chances to get event items are so low. I won't open more. Don't like this week's gift box items that much anyway. Congrats to people who got the event items!
    I don't have +200 Kstars option on my event banner either. :(

image.jpg

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hey guys! I hope you are having good luck with the event. I forgot to take screen shots of my palettes.

FREE BOX- Some beige blouse. Yay! (eye roll)
    SECOND PALETTE- 40 K Stars, Shoes!!!, and 30 Event Points
    THIRD PALETTE- Hair Yay!!!
    FOURTH PALETTE-12,000 Kash Yippee! (another eye roll)
    FIFTH PALETTE- And finally the dress!!!

I would also like to point out that none of my palettes had the 200 K Stars. I know that Koko said that the iOS users have the glitch where it doesn't appear on the announcement banner meaning you don't have it, but it showed up on mine. Maybe getting the 200 K Stars is like finding the golden ticket and it appears rarely. I could only imagine that winning 200 free K Stars wouldn't be so easy.

s3uW7vGl.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    AMY!!! so nice to see you!!!! And glad you're having a great trip :):)

Thanks love! I'm back now hun! Got home early this morning, it was just a mini break :) I now have the weekend to recover, a lot of red wine and miles and miles of walking was involved haha :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I too did not see the 200 K-stars in any of my boxes, it is showing on my banner.
    And I did get the outfit and the hair, yay!!
    Now I can just find a way to erase the 2nd and 3rd pallet from my memory...

image_zpsqpcdrw0u.jpeg

image_zpsqjbwz1u5.jpeg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »

Hi Lants,
    Here is Jon's free box. I'm happy with it. Base on the luck I had with my female doll, I probably won't chase anymore gift boxes.
    Good Luck!

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    These were my palettes LOL. Absolutely awful. Glu's definitely changed something in their algorithms because it never looked this grim before. At least thanks to all that energy and event points I've already won the earnable dress...

CltkJFIVEAA3Tpj.jpg:large
    CltkJFcVYAA0fpX.jpg:large
    CltkJFlVAAARtzC.jpg:large
    CltkJViUsAEYwC8.jpg:large
    CltkRfjUsAATjmD.jpg:large
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    Wow I'm sorry wolfie. That's a lot of boxes for so few items. I wrote to Glu about the iOS /200 Stars issue, and I mentioned the dismal gb action you specifically have shown, and others complaints as well. I did speak to Glu a few days ago saying that things appeared to be tightened up and squeezing a little more. I did hear back that player feedback is always appreciated, and that it would be addressed with the team. That last palette was enough to make me cry. I'm really sorry you caught those. When I hear anything, I'll post it.

Now, have ANY guy games even seen the hint of an available 200Stars prize in the Gift Box graphic in their game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary