What new locations would you most like?

Comments

• hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    From previous seasons of Keeping Up With the Kardashians I would like to see:

-Bora Bora (season 6): feature a beach house, a nightclub or restaurant like Asadaux in Dubai for appearances, or an indoor studio for photo shoots.

-Dominican Republic (season 7): beach house, a nightclub owned by Cassio for appearances, and/or another "Muse" for photo shoots.

-Thailand (season 9): feature a Pop Glam for photo shoots, a beach house, or maybe a studio for movies and television shows.
  • zitronezitrone Registered Users 194 Posts
    Munich with an Oktoberfest quest and dirndls that we can win
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Can we just get a location that's a really nice beach, ONLY a beach? (to me, the home that has one doesn't count) The Pop Glam studios for both the Malibu:

tumblr_nzj01jE8W01qfvh9po1_540.png

tumblr_nzj019XF571qfvh9po1_540.png

and Santa Barbara:

tumblr_nzj02jJJGm1qfvh9po1_540.png

tumblr_nzj02bNzjG1qfvh9po1_540.png

are beautifully rendered but we hardly see them. A nice beach with some slight background detail would be a lovely location to add as a dating option or even just a free roaming option in general. All I want is a nice beach.

This.^^^^^
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Helsinki, Finland.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm sorry, I had to delete 2 posts. While the horror of the Holocaust should never be forgotten, Glu reminds us that we must not post political or religious views that could upset others. I'm very sorry for your loss, and don't want to gloss over your very justified feelings, but I have to abide by Glu's guidelines.

And I too would love a Dirndle (though I can't spell it) skirt. I'd love to have an event celebrating Oktoberfest, and annual 16 day festival held throughout Munich, Bavaria, Germany, and even the USA. The game in it's own way promotes the coming together of people from all nations. We should celebrate good things, and while not forgetting the past, we should learn from it, and try to be more welcoming, and caring to others.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    Hi. Since Glu has a presence here, I thought we talk about a lot of things, but we never sat down and talked about where we hope the Game takes us in the future. So, why not talk about it here. This is JUST for desired location ideas. Any suggestions like ' more makeup, let my doll sit down, I want to date at home, etc..........will just be wiped by the magic eraser. :cool:

I would love Hawaii, and after seeing their Tahiti vacation, Tahiti would be lovely as well.

Asia, something like China or Korea. Maybe a location in Africa or South America that we can travel to.
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • kaa909kaa909 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Chicago
    Dallas
    Houston
  • ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    The Kardashians are in Iceland right now and they are feasting on horse meat. Yummy!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3547784/Oh-god-m-sad-Kim-Kardashian-horrified-films-best-friend-Jonathan-Cheban-eating-horse-meat-break-Iceland.html

yeah, I'd love to see Iceland in the game. Reykjavik looks great. I'd also love to see Russia, and my beautiful state, Hawaii.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    yeah, I'd love to see Iceland in the game. Reykjavik looks great. I'd also love to see Russia, and my beautiful state, Hawaii.

All of THIS!!!!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    would be super thrilled with either Thailand or Bora Bora.

IDK if they'll ever do Bora Bora though given that Bruce and Kris renewed their vows there (didnt work out) and that was Kims first vaycay with Kris H (Also didnt work out) so I dont know if the beauty is enough to out-weigh the memories haha
    *If they do Bora Bora though, they HAVE to have a gig to find Kims diamond earring the ocean haha*
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    *ps that post moved me up from new member to Junior member!!* yay! ~movin on upp~ :p
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Chicago would be fun!
  • EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    My top picks are Buenos Aires or Barcelona, but also any cities not in the US or Europe, like someplace in Thailand, as mentioned, would be cool.
  • Livy Aha!Livy Aha! Registered Users 35 Posts
    How about a lounge on a new space station? And a shuttle to get there with a tappable robot? I can dream right? lol
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    hoodstar9 wrote: »
    From previous seasons of the show I would like to see:

-Bora Bora (season 6): feature a beach house, a nightclub or restaurant like Asadaux in Dubai for appearances, or an indoor studio for photo shoots.

-Dominican Republic (season 7): beach house, a nightclub owned by Cassio for appearances, and/or another "Muse" for photo shoots.

-Thailand (season 9): feature a Pop Glam for photo shoots, a beach house, or maybe a studio for movies and television shows.

Along with what I said the KKH Staff could add on and change locations already in the game—a nightclub in Dubai owned by Maximilian Alucard, the Grand Sultan Hotel being replaced with a night club and/or Pop Glam, and I still want to see the sht-stain Unity Theater removed and its replacement being Golden Gate Studios, a Metropolitan or Pop Glam in Florence, a lounge/night club in Tribeca owned by Tom Lord. Of course as seen on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Vail, Colorado could be added with a ski home but I doubt it since the next update will probably be more skimpy clothing.
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    maybe instead of adding new locations they can expand on the ones they have? I know hoodstar9 above mentioned changing out some buildings in SF and New Delhi which is a great idea since we dont do anything with the Grand Sultan Hotel in India. For places that have a nightclub perhaps add a restaurant or So Chic store, I dunno, just a thought!

Or model it after NYC and have different tabs like Tribeca, Soho, Hamptons. Paris would be a great example to expand on. Champs-Elysees could have a SC boutique (more income!!) and Bastille would be a cool part of the town to have a trendy bar!
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I was thinking that with the Olympics coming up, maybe they would have Rio de Janeiro, I think that would be fun. But definitely something in South America would be great, a lot of potential there.

Regarding SF, it really doesn't look like SF the way I remember and think about SF... I agree with hoodstar's sentiments regarding that Unity Theater...

I think Cape Town, South Africa would be interesting too.
  • ElisaRoseElisaRose Registered Users 17 Posts
    Rio of course! :D
    We have no South American cities yet, which is a shame.
    Android player! Level 33, A++
    Gamer ID: pudifish. You can add me :)
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    I would love to see Times Square (as a permanent location), Fifth Avenue or maybe Upper East Side (I really love NYC, sorry lol)
    And Rio de Janeiro, of course! Everyone should travel to Rio once.
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I was thinking Cape Town would be a good addition too! Also could be fun to add Cairo and some Egyptian/Cleopatra inspired clothing to go with it.
    Expanding Paris to have multiple parts is a great idea! Je l'adore ;)
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    *1*) ARMENIA (I cannot believe this hasn't been added yet)
    2) Bora Bora
    3) Vales
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • tia_blesttia_blest Registered Users 65 Posts
    urnxo wrote: »
    I was thinking Cape Town would be a good addition too! Also could be fun to add Cairo and some Egyptian/Cleopatra inspired clothing to go with it.
    Expanding Paris to have multiple parts is a great idea! Je l'adore ;)

Not just Cape Town. There should be 3 or 4 South African cities to visit. Durban and Joburg being the obvious 2 other choices but a safari destination too with options to own homes or hotels. Safari destination would be a nice date place... like Hwange or Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe (Lol, we'll take all the tourism we can get).

Also thinking Niagara Falls, A few destinations in Canada, Thailand.
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Puerto Rico because that's where my family is from. Would be nice to see it represented in a game I'm addicted to
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Seoul because a k-pop storyline would be really fun

Washington DC

Egypt

South Africa

Brazil

Taiwan

Russia
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Toronto
    Montreal
    Seattle
    Manhattan
    Denver
    Chicago
    Detroit
    Honolulu or Maui
    Dublin
    Edinburgh
    Madrid
    Barcelona
    Rome
    Berlin or anywhere else in Germany
    Amsterdam
    Zurich
    Rio de Janeiro
    Lisbon
    Stockholm
    Oslo
    Helsinki
    Athens
    Fiji
    Belize
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Zürich, Switzerland
    Hawaii
    Budapest, Hungary
    Android
  • kaa909kaa909 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Havana, Cuba
    La Romana, Domincan Republic
    Maui, Hawaii
    Chicago
  • byebyeBernabyebyeBerna Registered Users 29 Posts
    Wow!!
    Rio would be great with the olympics coming
    Washington DC would be great for the election
    Hawaii for summer
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Cherry Cokez and I were talking, and we'd love to have Thailand in the game. Not just because of the Elephant Selfie gone wrong,
    [IMG]https://s5.postimg.org/e6lt0k7kn/£££_kardashian_close_up.jpg[/IMG]

It's just a beautiful place.

Cherry, got any pictures to prove our point?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Cherry_cokezCherry_cokez Registered Users 116 Posts
    article-2599570-1CBC140400000578-513_634x757.jpg

70%203%20phuket%20thailand%20bond%20bay.jpg?w=1600&h=980&c=1

Sorry, I took picture from google :)
    I hope I can go vacay to Thailand :cool: