Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Comments

• LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Wow I'm sorry wolfie. That's a lot of boxes for so few items. I wrote to Glu about the iOS /200 Stars issue, and I mentioned the dismal gb action you specifically have shown, and others complaints as well. I did speak to Glu a few days ago saying that things appeared to be tightened up and squeezing a little more. I did hear back that player feedback is always appreciated, and that it would be addressed with the team. That last palette was enough to make me cry. I'm really sorry you caught those. When I hear anything, I'll post it.

Now, have ANY guy games even seen the hint of an available 200Stars prize in the Gift Box graphic in their game?

Hello Kokokonut,
    Did you flag the facebook no event issue too?
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Wow I'm sorry wolfie. That's a lot of boxes for so few items. I wrote to Glu about the iOS /200 Stars issue, and I mentioned the dismal gb action you specifically have shown, and others complaints as well. I did speak to Glu a few days ago saying that things appeared to be tightened up and squeezing a little more. I did hear back that player feedback is always appreciated, and that it would be addressed with the team. That last palette was enough to make me cry. I'm really sorry you caught those. When I hear anything, I'll post it.

Now, have ANY guy games even seen the hint of an available 200Stars prize in the Gift Box graphic in their game?
    Thanks koko. I know, I went crazy chasing the hair because I knew I was gonna buy a large k-star pack, but after not seeing it ONCE in five palettes I give up LOL. It's obviously rigged or something.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Man, these boxes all look so disappointing! I have not seen the hair or 200kstars at all!

When I like all (or most) of the giftbox items, I usually let my self buy a couple extra with the free one, however, with how bad they've been looking I don't think I'm going to! I'm even saving my free one in case they address the missing 200 kstar issue!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    ClqKpGnXIAAf37c.jpg

I really didn't think that earnable dress was real... but it is... and perhaps even more gauche IRL

Wolf!! I'm sorry for all those palettes :( I think there is definitely something wrong with the algorithms lately, but it's so much more evident this weekend.
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Got the shoes, so happy. The first pallet I opened I got 50 energy in my free box and I bought another one and got a green bag :( (forgot to screen shoot it)
    Didn't really want to spend anymore stars but then I thought what the heck I'll open one more, it's the two year anniversary after all and got the shoes yeyyyy.
    image.png
    image.jpg
    Would love to get the box hair but I think I'm just going to chase the ernable one. Want to save my KStars!
    Good luck to everyone, hope everyone gets what they want!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Mccok033Mccok033 Registered Users 3 Posts
    i don't know how to post a pic yet, but my free box had no 200 option and I won cash first then energy.
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Got the shoes in my free box, decided to open two more
    gVrxIqh.jpg

And then spend 40 k stars on these
    h4rbs5V.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    And since I had a butt load of energy and have been playing since early this morning, I am done with the earnables. Don't know if I'll chase the box items after all these horrible boxes
    1cc4aCe.jpg
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • kkhollywoodzkkhollywoodz Registered Users 34 Posts
    how the heck do i start the world tour with kim?!
    do you guys suggest i do that first? or the other quest lined up?
    how the heck do i start the world tour with kim?!
    do you guys suggest i do that first? or the other quest lined up?

I would suggest doing the world tour first! The payout of event points seems pretty decent, and they are only 3-hour events with a 1-hour waiting time in between!

I'm hoping for some sort of bonus at the end!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I'm still on the fence about the earnable dress. It looks like a costume my dance group wore in our Mardi Gras ball a few years ago. Our skirt was shorter, of course lol. The whole thing has a very costume-y vibe to me.
    @katie
    omg hun, your doll is like bff with my doll, i bring you on all my shoots!

how do i start the tour?
    omg hun, your doll is like bff with my doll, i bring you on all my shoots!

how do i start the tour?

Kim should call when you open the game which starts the 1-hour timer for the first stop of the world tour! Check through your list of gigs, the first one is at Lif in Miami!

And lol! I will start having your doll over for all my reality shows!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I was one off -

tumblr_o9a0qnqoiy1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

I really like this blazer a LOT but I'm stars broke and I'm not sure I'd go chasing after it were I to earn another 40 stars in time. Ah well!

The world tour seems SO cute but do I want to spend my energy that way vs. the reality gigs? IDK.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Kim should call when you open the game which starts the 1-hour timer for the first stop of the world tour! Check through your list of gigs, the first one is at Lif in Miami!

And lol! I will start having your doll over for all my reality shows!
    omg i started neglecting my reality show. i feel like i just do events, i should focus more on dating/vip relationships/reality show for at least a week. AND OH i see it. confused me bc i have an event in lif miami also
    omg i started neglecting my reality show. i feel like i just do events, i should focus more on dating/vip relationships/reality show for at least a week. AND OH i see it. confused me bc i have an event in lif miami also

Yeah, sometimes it happens so that you have multiple events lined up at a location!

3-hour reality shows are really good for weekend events like this where you need 5-stars on professional gigs; you can complete them in your Calabasas house in about 20 energy, and the payout is 12 event stars + 4 event stars when you invite 4 guests! Doing a bunch of reality shows along with the weekend gigs is usually the fastest was to finish the professional weekend events. :)

I usually save dating for the dating weekend events. I go on a date about every other day to keep my husband happy, but don't really focus on it until the weekend events. I'm way behind on actual events, but I'm not too concerned about that, lol.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    was anything else in the game updated other than weekend event? like the glitches, more stories, etc?
    was anything else in the game updated other than weekend event? like the glitches, more stories, etc?

I don't think so. I'm still getting storylines from a year ago because I restarted my game a couple months ago. The only glitch with the 2 year anniversary is that the 200kstar option for the giftboxes isn't showing up for everyone!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    Yeah, sometimes it happens so that you have multiple events lined up at a location!

3-hour reality shows are really good for weekend events like this where you need 5-stars on professional gigs; you can complete them in your Calabasas house in about 20 energy, and the payout is 12 event stars + 4 event stars when you invite 4 guests! Doing a bunch of reality shows along with the weekend gigs is usually the fastest was to finish the professional weekend events. :)

I usually save dating for the dating weekend events. I go on a date about every other day to keep my husband happy, but don't really focus on it until the weekend events. I'm way behind on actual events, but I'm not too concerned about that, lol.
    I'm only on level 16 and on the A list. I feel like I'm ruining the game for myself by just doing events only cause I don't want it to end too soon! I'm gonna finish these weekend boxes then take a break for the week.

How long does it take for your husband to propose? I'm dating a d-lister cause he's the only cute guy I found. Will he become more famous with me??
  • Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hey guys, long time no see. Here are some news from me:

• As a person who got to the max level, did all the come backs and owned & earned so many weekend items & regular, I switched to iOS. Since I switched to iOS, all my Android progress is lost, forever. Dang. But I'm still back, love this game way to much.

• At least I got the iPhone 6S Plus! Black silver! I'm sooo happy!

• Saw this K stars sale, got me sad since I have no money left because I spended all over my beautiful iPhone.

• Sorry to see you all gift boxes. I got the basic blue dress with the squares on it! Ugh! As I came to open another one & and regretted it, the dress was in the box I wanted to open! Another big ugh.

• I'm at my summer vacation and I got a job, so I may take some money from mom and I'll pay it back to her for K stars. Wish me luck!

Have a lovely day & a lucky weekend you all!
    Guys, could you tell me what kind of friends are good for the reality shows, models, actors, what?
    Agnes professional extras, actors, directors
    Congrats on the new phone :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • TaiaSTaiaS Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got the dress and the shoes in my first two boxes, but I opened a few more boxes until I ran out of kstars and the hair wasn't anywhere to be seen. :(
    Gc: TaiaRS
    Lenochka wrote: »
    Agnes professional extras, actors, directors
    Congrats on the new phone :)

Thank you girl for the help and the blessings! Love ya!
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Is anyone doing the world tour?

I don't think its worth it.. well at least to my calculations and not knowing the bonus at the end.
    Here's my math:

I have one item - the earnable bag, which gives me bonus points.

One world tour gig is 3hr and needs 50+ energy to finish and it gives 22 points + 5 points bonus for 1 item. So I got 27 points.

One 3hr reality show in Calabasas needs 19-24 energy to finish and it gives 12 points + 3 bonus for 1 item + 2 stars per guest (2x4 guests = 8) , so in total you get 23 points for 19-24 energy. For 50+ energy you can finish almost 3 3hr Calabasas reality shows which is 69 points! That's like 42 points plus!
    I suck at math, but I think this is correct. If I am wrong someone please correct me :)
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    No your right Sassy I calculated it too and reality gigs are the best way to go, unless there is an AMAZING reward after finishing the tour, it's not worth it!
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Ahh thanks Lenochka :D I really doubt myself when doing math lol

Maybe Koko should delete my post, so Glu doesn't see it and make it more difficult, like they did with the parties! LOL

GLu, you haven't read anything, nothing interesting here, move on please :rolleyes:
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    so should i not do the tour? omg
    I'm only on level 16 and on the A list. I feel like I'm ruining the game for myself by just doing events only cause I don't want it to end too soon! I'm gonna finish these weekend boxes then take a break for the week.

How long does it take for your husband to propose? I'm dating a d-lister cause he's the only cute guy I found. Will he become more famous with me??

I can't recall the exact point when your husband proposes, but it's fairly quick! And then it's a huuuuuuge gap before you have your first child.
    Is anyone doing the world tour?

I don't think its worth it.. well at least to my calculations and not knowing the bonus at the end.

You're definitely right! I'm gonna keep doing the weekend gigs as well though, there's gotta be something good at the end!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
  • nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    Just another normal weekend for me... Cash & energy in my giftboxes, oh and the shoes. Very rarely I win something, but shen I ususakly do it's accesories & shoes. I'm honestly just so used to being angry/sad from not getting what I want every weekend, I'm not even upset anymore, more dissapointed than anything.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ♢ KKH: Allison
    PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)