Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Comments

• Agnes AberdeenAgnes Aberdeen Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hi guys. I haven't got the event gigs. What shall I do? Plus, do you know how many stars it cost to hurry an event that you have to wait 4 hours for? 13 stars?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    VidaBoheme wrote: »
    gonna take my time and do the 7 part event gigs to get the earnable hair!

Oh wait I didn't even realize that there's seven weekend gigs altogether.
    Hi guys. I haven't got the event gigs. What shall I do? Plus, do you know how many stars it cost to hurry an event that you have to wait 4 hours for? 13 stars?

What level are you up to on your game? I think that the required level to get the weekend event gigs is level 15.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    Oh wait I didn't even realize that there's seven weekend gigs altogether.

Hey Carol! It's seven 3 hour gigs, with the wait time being 1 hour for them. I finished it with 53 energy for 22 event point payout. It seems doable but the payout isn't as good as 3hr reality show gigs.
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    None at any of mine. Android or iOS. Is there one prize of that for the whole playing universe?

And, about Facebook, yes that has been passed on with the others, and as soon as I hear anything I'll let you know. I conveyed your unhappiness and how every fb glitch there is, seems to hit you. I'm really sorry this is happening.

Thanks Koko, it really was never this bad until the big May update events use to come right on time except the show me your style event
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    TeAXUfe.jpg

Finished for the day. Off to work! I'll grind for the hair tomorrow :)
    Good luck everyone!!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Well since this week we had the TB midweek event and then the Anniversary event for the weekend does that mean maybe next week will be the Show Your Style event?
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    6mOZbAD.jpg

Sparkles, sparkles everywhere!
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My attempt at the suit because it's too gorgeous to pass up.

My free box earlier, opened my usual. My heart was too weak to risk it. Hey this a pretty good set, no Kash and just 2 'bad' boxes.

7nUbhZO.png

Just decided to try for the suit one time, 40 KStars again. Maybe it has something to do with my new avatar pic :rolleyes:

R1M86KR.png

Started to get competitive here. I said open the usual again, then try the 2nd and 7th spot where the suit and shoes were previously. GOT THEM!! That's all for me :o

b2XZWfs.png
    PM to add
  • empressofjapanempressofjapan Registered Users 32 Posts
    I finally got weekend event items in boxes I wanted without missing out on them.

1st box was 4k

2nd box:
    8Cre0ql.jpg

3rd & 4th:
    0KlrHXf.jpg

I screencapped it really fast cause I was super happy!
    Add me of GC: empressofjapan
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I think I've read through most of this thread, but forgive me if I've missed this... there was a mention of a gift for all KKH players for its second anniversary. Was the gift the little gift of K-stars that came at the beginning of the event this morning? Was it about 20 or 25? I kind of began in a frenzy of tapping and missed seeing the message that came with them.

Or is there some other little juicy gift on its way to us? Hate to sound greedy.. just curious!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I think I've read through most of this thread, but forgive me if I've missed this... there was a mention of a gift for all KKH players for its second anniversary. Was the gift the little gift of K-stars that came at the beginning of the event this morning? Was it about 20 or 25? I kind of began in a frenzy of tapping and missed seeing the message that came with them.

Or is there some other little juicy gift on its way to us? Hate to sound greedy.. just curious!

Yeah, the 20 K-stars were the gift :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Kinda stinks that they obviously fixed the Kstars glitch AFTER so many of us had already opened our boxes. I'm not saying we should get 200 stars, but I just feel ripped. If Glu is going to start to have these issues every week and the gift boxes are going to be THAT bad, I think I'll just go back to opening one a week and not spending my money.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Is the legendary 200 K Star box still not appearing in the palettes or has Glu fixed the issue?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Yeah, the 20 K-stars were the gift :)

Thanks for the reply! I know this will sound ungrateful and greedy, but it seems a little not-so-spectacular a gift given we have a seven part event task this weekend. I may be foolish, but I'm going to hope for a gifted sparkly ****tail dress at the end of this "world tour."
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    If anyone needs to recoup stars, the offer board is double. I just watch the videos myself
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    Oops kkhollywoodz - I posted too late! Take advantage of that jet and travel around to get some energy! I usually go between LAX (so many places for energy throughout LA), Miami (3 tapables outside, 2 inside), Las Vegas (same as Miami), and then throughout New York! I usually cycle through all those!

And Vats - would you mind sharing some of that luck!!?? I still haven't opened my free box even...

Ugh is there a thread for the inside tappables locations? I totally forgot about those
  • GiannaGianna Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi everyone! I've been a lurker of the forum for a while and finally decided to join today. :)

In my paid boxes, I got the outfit and the hair. In my free box I got event points. Not bad, but I'm dying for the shoes and they weren't in any of my boxes! My game is stuck in infinite loading now but I'm hoping it'll pass soon. :\
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    Thanks for the reply! I know this will sound ungrateful and greedy, but it seems a little not-so-spectacular a gift given we have a seven part event task this weekend. I may be foolish, but I'm going to hope for a gifted sparkly ****tail dress at the end of this "world tour."

Yeah I also don't want to sound ungrateful but there isn't even anything you can really buy in the closet for 20 kstars. I agree that for all the money that I spend towards this game 20 kstars is not a gift. I get nothing to show for that. I don't have a ton to complain about though, glu has been stepping up their game. And I suppose they didn't have to give us anything. BUT I don't think they should have been advertising a free gift for every player and giving only 20 k stars in my opinion. I suppose I should know better having high hopes for something more than that. I do love every item available in this event and it is for sure glamorous which is exactly what was needed.

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    F5F284EF-A710-4846-81F5-C65FEF76698A_zpsqggwiv8l.jpg

I got the dress (: I love it!
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    F5F284EF-A710-4846-81F5-C65FEF76698A_zpsqggwiv8l.jpg

I got the dress (: I love it!

Looking lovely!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow...words cannot describe how I feel at this point. (Sigh)
    image.php?di=120IH.jpg

image.php?di=HI426.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Looking lovely!

Thank you (:
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Welcome, Gianna!

I know how you feel, Carol, I got 4 x energy, 3 x Kash and 1 x K-stars before getting the hair... The 200 K-star price did not show up in any of my four pallets... And then a few hours thereafter the mini update came which no doubt added the 200 K-star price... So unfair...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    why so many variations? are people really so free to do fake edits lol

found this on instagram this seems to be the real deal but I wouldn't say I want to believe unless I see it in my own palettes

VEhwuUT.jpg
    PM to add
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Hello to everyone. I really hope you guys had a great weekend event and gotten all the items you wanted. I would also like to say sorry to everyone that had some bad luck with this week's event gift box items. I seen a lot of people post their pics for this event of up to five palettes without getting anything. Trust me I know what it's like to have bad luck with an event. That mermaid event last week was horrible. I couldn't even do the weekend gigs b/c I didn't have a baby and I lost around 300 K stars chasing the gift box items. For me, I always choose the third, sixth, and seventh boxes b/c among those three there seem to almost always have something in one of the boxes. I find choosing the same boxes instead of random ones works better for me. I really hope that people didn't waste their time chasing the 200 K Stars b/c it doesn't seem to be in the palette. I haven't seen one pic of the box besides the ones from Instagram where everyone is saying that those pics are edited. Has anyone on this forum came across the 200 K Stars? Is the legendary 200 K Star box still an issue or has Glu resolved it? Anyway here are Neko's earnings for this week.

wEfy2Qv.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • torinicoletorinicole Registered Users 16 Posts
    So far really happy with this event! I love everything! I'm not sure I'm gonna be able to have time to grind for the earnable dress but I would love to! I think my bad luck went away this week though because in my free box... THE HAIR! Finally I won hair my first try! Now I might chase the pants/crop top outfit because I love it! The 200 stars would also be nice too though. Hope everyone is getting what they want and having a great event!
    iOS user, level 30
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Working on the hair now! I should get it tomorrow. I'm so excited. I love the guy's hairstyle from this event. The earnable one.
    I also bought an iTunes card today so I will buy some stars as soon as I can figure out which bundle I want to get. xD
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • amberxsapphireamberxsapphire Registered Users 22 Posts
    Spent 700 kstars trying to chase the gift box hair and finally got it but only to realise I didn't like it that much because it looks kinda flat :( completely regretting my decision, WHY WAS I SO RASH IN MY DECISIONS HAHA (and I only saw the shoes once among all the pallets I opened :( #unluckyme )
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Spent 700 kstars trying to chase the gift box hair and finally got it but only to realise I didn't like it that much because it looks kinda flat :( completely regretting my decision, WHY WAS I SO RASH IN MY DECISIONS HAHA (and I only saw the shoes once among all the pallets I opened :( #unluckyme )

I feel that since they offer 100% more in Starshop, they make this weekend event gift box so difficult to get event items. My female doll's first two palettes contained only one item each and 1-2 items in three of my male doll's palettes. I know it's all random. I've seen people have non of the event items or all three of them in one palette. The chances are too low. I'm just going to do a lot of gigs this weekend and save them for future better luck events (hoping)!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So, I'm wondering that since the 200 K-stars were a giftbox price and I and many others did not get it, Glu should add it to the new Throwback Event boxes...?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________