Options

Submitting a new ticket

Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
I am trying to submit a ticket to customer care using ingame messaging. The problem is I have an old ticket showing and I cannot figure out how to start a new one. I play on Kindle Fire HD.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There are no ways to choose "Open a new Conversation" ? You can submit a ticket using the Contact Us link of the Help pages. Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, I have looked for "start a new conversation" or something similar and don't see it anywhere. I will try the help pages. Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    can you show a screenshot of the last conversation? I don't know your device, so I don't know exactly where it would be if it's there. It can be a word, it can be a little memo type icon. it could be an arrow. it's not uniform, but if I saw it it might ring a bell. Here's what one of mine looks like -

Screenshot_2016-06-25-07-29-21_zps4shr40wq.png

On this there's the little icon to the right of the magnifying glass. My ipad has it on the bottom.

Another thought, if you include your Hollywood ID, you can always send a ticket from the help pages. there is a contact us botton on the right of this page.

Good luck and Welcome to the forum. Hope something fixes this for you, and we're here if you need us. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    My screen looks just like yours and I do have that icon but it just brings me to my old conversation.
  • Options
    And there is no way to continue from that ticket? Then I would grab my Hollywood ID # from the same Options tab that takes you to support, and use the contact Us link on the page I linked.....https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web Good luck, it's really the only other thing I can think of without having your game in my hand and poking around. Hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary