Options

Weekend Event 6/24/2016 -Happy 2nd Anniversary Kim Kardashian: Hollywood!

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_o9d2izUFbx1qfvh9po1_540.jpg

I got myself yesterday to 400 points and was maybe 6 or 7 reality shows away from finishing but figured 'why not do the tour for the ceremony of it all?!' I'll tell you why - it's so much effort XD

In any case, I have 3 more tour gigs left but wanted to just get the points needed out of the way so I could go along for the ride and enjoy the gigs instead.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    You a right! I took a smaller pack :)

By the way. I'm shocked that the gift box shoes are basically just a recolored version of a pair we already have in our regular wardrobe. How lazy of you, Glu :eek:

zGloT55.png

uHlwY5T.png

The first thing I noticed was--silver shoes do *not* go with this outfit. At all. I like them, and I wanted them, but now I just don't care. Why have the last few weekend event storylines ended like we just stepped off a cliff...and fell into a huge void? It's a loud thump--"We just simply ABANDONED THIS AND WALKED AWAY." Yes, we can tell. The last--7th--Travel Kim thing was so anticlimactic and so nothing--insignificant in every way other than that it was the only venue in the bunch comparable to the much-loathed Unity Theater. (Do they spell it theatre on the marquee? Ah, who cares, it's the difference between American English and British English. Anyway...) I had plenty of happy chatter to write, and I probably still will, there were some really nice things. But the "finale" pretty much left you just feeling flat and disappointed.

Glu: Stories are supposed to have a beginning, middle, and end. And the end should always be good. A book, a movie, a concert, hence "Always leave them wanting more." Even if they're just three short paragraphs. Lately, someone is apparently feeling on the rude and unkind side, which has been very evident in the way that in-game Kim is treating us. And speaking to us. And since more than half of Kim's income--and a huge piece of the pie for GLU-- is from this game, that's a really bad attitude toward players, and really, I don't want to be either spoken to, or treated, in such a way. I'd appreciate if the tone and what's being conveyed stopped making Kim look like such an ungrateful je*k, and to better represent Glu in a way appropriate to the entity. Because all I'm thinking about this, while I'm thinking about this, is, people can always go work out their aggression at the gym. I'm seeing only a 72pt Impact font spelling out *Bit*h" floating around in my head. And I know it doesn't portray Glu true to life at all.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You a right! I took a smaller pack :)

By the way. I'm shocked that the gift box shoes are basically just a recolored version of a pair we already have in our regular wardrobe. How lazy of you, Glu :eek:

zGloT55.png

uHlwY5T.png

This shoe's saying: Don't leave me out!

KXHwaj6.jpg

I the silver pair looks the prettiest with extra ankle strap.
    PM to add
  • Options
    CilanCilan Registered Users 298 Posts
    isabeau wrote: »
    Glu: Stories are supposed to have a beginning, middle, and end. And the end should always be good. A book, a movie, a concert, hence "Always leave them wanting more." Even if they're just three short paragraphs. Lately, someone is apparently feeling on the rude and unkind side, which has been very evident in the way that in-game Kim is treating us. And speaking to us. And since more than half of Kim's income--and a huge piece of the pie for GLU-- is from this game, that's a really bad attitude toward players, and really, I don't want to be either spoken to, or treated, in such a way. I'd appreciate if the tone and what's being conveyed stopped making Kim look like such an ungrateful je*k, and to better represent Glu in a way appropriate to the entity. Because all I'm thinking about this, while I'm thinking about this, is, people can always go work out their aggression at the gym. I'm seeing only a 72pt Impact font spelling out *Bit*h" floating around in my head. And I know it doesn't portray Glu true to life at all.

OMG THIS! Please read this Glu.
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    unique123 wrote: »
    These were my boxes this weekend. I got luckier than I thought I would be!

Outfit in my first palette.
    Screenshot_20160624-095752_1.jpg

Nothing in this palette but at least event items were showing up in all my palettes!
    Screenshot_20160624-095828_1.jpg

Received the hair in my third palette!
    Screenshot_20160624-095853_1.jpg

Did not see the 200 kstars in any palette but I did open them before it was supposedly fixed.

PhotoGrid_1466874229752.jpg

I also completed my third comeback yesterday! :)

Where is the third hair from?! 😯
  • Options
    ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    The hacked games are so frustrating because it makes everything harder for OTHER people who are playing legitimately. BSAD is having its own major issue with this too.

Wait how does it make harder for us? Is there something in missing? How does that affect our games?
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Which way do you want to be helped? I have to be honest, that largest pack is very attractive. And in the nearly 2 years I've been here, I've never seen 50% off. I remember a 25% discount, a 40% on Android Star Packs once last year, but I've never seen 50% off before. I was a bad bad girl. :( But all those stars in my game look wonderful .:)

You're right, Koko. I took the 60 bucks pack. It's probaböy gonna help me over the next months :)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    This shoe's saying: Don't leave me out!

KXHwaj6.jpg

I the silver pair looks the prettiest with extra ankle strap.

Wait. What? How many more pairs of these shoes are there?? I'm shocked and upset!
  • Options
    iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    I already got the +200 K-Star in my palette haha lol
    image_zpsmvdasnt3.png
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I felt like last week's story was the most disappointing one ever! Running around doing all this work to arrange a birthday party for North, and then going to Kim's mansion and ..............NOTHING :/:/ Really? Was it that difficult to put up a few decorations (already created, and paid for in the nursery!!!!) or anything that would have fit the storyline?? Good effort to make a new storyline, but 0/10 for the result :mad:
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I already got the +200 K-Star in my palette haha lol
    image_zpsmvdasnt3.png

Hahahaha!! I'm laughing so hard right now :D
  • Options
    You're right, Koko. I took the 60 bucks pack. It's probaböy gonna help me over the next months :)

Wait. What? How many more pairs of these shoes are there?? I'm shocked and upset!

So, this one, in Nai's pic above, shows a thong piece between two toes; the others do not. The silver pair has a little ankle strap, which the others do not. And only one of them is regular closet-shopping. Is the person who does shoes kind of "cheating"? Or is this what they're being told to do? Do they have a fetish for this shoe in particular, or does it cost only five cents to add a tiny doodle here or there, and change the color? What were the shoes Kim herself wore with the gb outfit, and why are these here in silver instead? When the event started Friday morning and I bought those two star packs that I didn't get, just the good old "You already bought that. Your purchase will be restored" message, of course no star purchase *was* restored. The same happened to me another event some time ago. I had five receipts in my email inbox, for five--five!--star purchases I made, and never got, which of course I sent to wherever Apple zapped them. I waited until Tuesday, and still nothing. Finally Wednesday morning I had to call Apple--gdam it!!!!! I am ready to start squealing like a pig! I just now, RIGHT THIS MINUTE purchased ANOTHER star pack, ignoring my gut feeling, because yes!--not only did I STILL want double, *special* stars, but nimrod Maria just offered me a great deal on a NARS lips and I'd wanted them. "You already bought this, your purchase will be restored!!!!!!!!! Please. Kill. Me.! I was pretty placated by a PM I'd gotten later on Friday from a super nice person at Glu--and now STUPIDLY l just THREW MORE MONEY AT THIS GAME. AGAIN!!! So finally, several days after the story I was in the middle of, above, Apple--a really great tech kid on the phone, smart af and nice as all get out, told me Glu was responsible for giving us the stars like, microseconds after we buy them, and was so nice he refunded me for all of those purchases--FIVE! Now three more! Fm! Stupid, stupid, stupid move! No double anniversary stars! No *any* stars! No opening boxes for silver shoes, no second pair of NARS lips, for which I would've had to buy a 120-star set of eyes I liked to go with. The beginning and just about end of the "special"--oh so special!--long-awaited anniversary event, says to me fy, and cheerily adds--have a nice day?! Oh yay, bring on the dancing migraine. And please continue to create speech for Kim wherein she treats me like her scullery maid. This is all just very wrong on so many different levels. I can't buy anything! I have no stars! I can't open boxes, searching for silver shoes! And Kim told me at the end of the 7th place "thanks, now leave," (attr. Koko), and worse--had a bouncer throw me out on the street! Poor! Destitute! Shocked/sad, homeless! I didn't have even enough stars to take a cab to my jet and had to walk all that way! Do you know how far it is to walk from B Hills to LAX?! Well, it ain't pretty. Oh, now I'm upset. I was more low key upset, and after the nice Glu pm--lies! Lies, I tell you, all lies!!! And I wanted to beeeee-leeevvveee. Goldang for this last, rash move. Fine, keep your stars. Just give back all my money. I swear I'm going to start howling like a wolf! I am! Arooooooo! Arooo-aroooo-arooooooooooooo! Omg, my head...I'm dying, help me, help meeeee..:

eeeeee
    eeee
    ee
    e

There. See? Now I'm dead. A dead wolf. A dead wolf in dolls' clothing.
    A dead wolf in dolls' clothing with NO ANNIVERSARY STAR PACKS, NO SILVER SANDALS, A DEADBEAT BFF, and a flat left last anniversary event. Which given the written speech copy, Kim and all the sisters and Kris, couldn't have given less of a dang about. Really rude. No, it won't cheer me up to use kash to buy another house or two. No. There's nothing anyone can do now except give me all of my money back or give me all those stars I bought. Can't you see I'm dead now? I already said so. Twice at least. And since after the last earnable and getting the boot from Kim, while Khloe had been waiting to leave since she'd gotten there, yesterday, there's been nothing. The party ended up dead in the water. Have you ever seen such I couldn't care less K and J sisters in the game? "Oh sob. Oh moan." (~ManRay~ SpongeBob Square Pants, "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode IV") Can anyone out there hear me???? Arooooooo!!!!

P.S. About the shoe dilemma--Well, you know what they say: When you find something you love, buy it in every color. Which I can't do, Glu! I can't do it! <swallows two migraine pills, drinks hot coffee, curls up into a thumb-sucking fetal ball. Arooooooo!!! Arooooooooooooooooooo!!! Other wolf dolls come, sit beside me and howl too. Because when you're in a wolfette pack, it's what you do.>

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, a sad, lonely cry from the mountaintop. Arooooooooooooooo! Aroooooooooooo!! A-a-a-CHOO-rooooooo....
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    I felt like last week's story was the most disappointing one ever! Running around doing all this work to arrange a birthday party for North, and then going to Kim's mansion and ..............NOTHING :/:/ Really? Was it that difficult to put up a few decorations (already created, and paid for in the nursery!!!!) or anything that would have fit the storyline?? Good effort to make a new storyline, but 0/10 for the result :mad:

Aaaaa-men!!!
  • Options
    SerendipitySerendipity Registered Users 253 Posts
    So, this one, in Nai's pic above, shows a thong piece between two toes; the others do not. The silver pair has a little ankle strap, which the others do not. And only one of them is regular closet-shopping. Is the person who does shoes kind of "cheating"? Or is this what they're being told to do? Do they have a fetish for this shoe in particular, or does it cost only five cents to add a tiny doodle here or there, and change the color? What were the shoes Kim herself wore with the gb outfit, and why are these here in silver instead? When the event started Friday morning and I bought those two star packs that I didn't get, just the good old "You already bought that. Your purchase will be restored" message, of course no star purchase *was* restored. The same happened to me another event some time ago. I had five receipts in my email inbox, for five--five!--star purchases I made, and never got, which of course I sent to wherever Apple zapped them. I waited until Tuesday, and still nothing. Finally Wednesday morning I had to call Apple--gdam it!!!!! I am ready to start squealing like a pig! I just now, RIGHT THIS MINUTE purchased ANOTHER star pack, ignoring my gut feeling, because yes!--not only did I STILL want double, *special* stars, but nimrod Maria just offered me a great deal on a NARS lips and I'd wanted them. "You already bought this, your purchase will be restored!!!!!!!!! Please. Kill. Me.! I was pretty placated by a PM I'd gotten later on Friday from a super nice person at Glu--and now STUPIDLY l just THREW MORE MONEY AT THIS GAME. AGAIN!!! So finally, several days after the story I was in the middle of, above, Apple--a really great tech kid on the phone, smart af and nice as all get out, told me Glu was responsible for giving us the stars like, microseconds after we buy them, and was so nice he refunded me for all of those purchases--FIVE! Now three more! Fm! Stupid, stupid, stupid move! No double anniversary stars! No *any* stars! No opening boxes for silver shoes, no second pair of NARS lips, for which I would've had to buy a 120-star set of eyes I liked to go with. The beginning and just about end of the "special"--oh so special!--long-awaited anniversary event, says to me fy, and cheerily adds--have a nice day?! Oh yay, bring on the dancing migraine. And please continue to create speech for Kim wherein she treats me like her scullery maid. This is all just very wrong on so many different levels. I can't buy anything! I have no stars! I can't open boxes, searching for silver shoes! And Kim told me at the end of the 7th place "thanks, now leave," (attr. Koko), and worse--had a bouncer throw me out on the street! Poor! Destitute! Shocked/sad, homeless! I didn't have even enough stars to take a cab to my jet and had to walk all that way! Do you know how far it is to walk from B Hills to LAX?! Well, it ain't pretty. Oh, now I'm upset. I was more low key upset, and after the nice Glu pm--lies! Lies, I tell you, all lies!!! And I wanted to beeeee-leeevvveee. Goldang for this last, rash move. Fine, keep your stars. Just give back all my money. I swear I'm going to start howling like a wolf! I am! Arooooooo! Arooo-aroooo-arooooooooooooo! Omg, my head...I'm dying, help me, help meeeee..:

eeeeee
    eeee
    ee
    e

There. See? Now I'm dead. A dead wolf. A dead wolf in dolls' clothing.
    A dead wolf in dolls' clothing with NO ANNIVERSARY STAR PACKS, NO SILVER SANDALS, A DEADBEAT BFF, and a flat left last anniversary event. Which given the written speech copy, Kim and all the sisters and Kris, couldn't have given less of a dang about. Really rude. No, it won't cheer me up to use kash to buy another house or two. No. There's nothing anyone can do now except give me all of my money back or give me all those stars I bought. Can't you see I'm dead now? I already said so. Twice at least. And since after the last earnable and getting the boot from Kim, while Khloe had been waiting to leave since she'd gotten there, yesterday, there's been nothing. The party ended up dead in the water. Have you ever seen such I couldn't care less K and J sisters in the game? "Oh sob. Oh moan." (~ManRay~ SpongeBob Square Pants, "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode IV") Can anyone out there hear me???? Arooooooo!!!!

P.S. About the shoe dilemma--Well, you know what they say: When you find something you love, buy it in every color. Which I can't do, Glu! I can't do it! <swallows two migraine pills, drinks hot coffee, curls up into a thumb-sucking fetal ball. Arooooooo!!! Arooooooooooooooooooo!!! Other wolf dolls come, sit beside me and howl too. Because when you're in a wolfette pack, it's what you do.>

Aroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, a sad, lonely cry from the mountaintop. Arooooooooooooooo! Aroooooooooooo!! A-a-a-CHOO-rooooooo....
    giphy_zpsjhxxmove.gif
    "Art...a result of the frustration with being normal..."
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Still trying to finish this event. Hopefully I can find the motivation. Lol
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can do it! How much is left? I just finished mine. Good luck, you can do it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    DONE!

sjb5OE.png
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Congrats Lants!! Kiki loves Sebastian's hot new look :):) hehe!

image.jpg1_zps0cihbh4l.jpg
    LantsPance wrote: »
    DONE!

sjb5OE.png
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    In a friggin dilemma over the KStar sale. Last month I proudly announced to my family I wouldn't spend any more money on games. I was conceited... because I have a ton of KStars for both dolls. This sale came along and I said I'd get it, because too good a deal to pass right? Ughhhhh... I don't want to lose face and I don't want to lose sale.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Nai get the stars and blame it on your obsessed alter ego ;);)
    Naimonster wrote: »
    In a friggin dilemma over the KStar sale. Last month I proudly announced to my family I wouldn't spend any more money on games. I was conceited... because I have a ton of KStars for both dolls. This sale came along and I said I'd get it, because too good a deal to pass right? Ughhhhh... I don't want to lose face and I don't want to lose sale.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, as someone who has spent outrageously during this never before 50% off Stars, I have to be honest, I want to go back in and do more. AppleP has a little left over, so after the big packs, she went back in and bought a 10$ pack simply because there was more money in her account ......and half off is probably getting me to buy more cards. OMG, if Stars were priced like this all the time......can you imagine the boatloads of revenue rolling in for Kim and for Glu?
    So Nai, forget your personal ban, when the value is Double Stars.....that overrides any vows made under the "I can pass on a 25% sale" mindset. Twice the Stars Doll! You can't NOT buy them. I think Z may finally get that helicopter. :)

So I vote buy them. If we show them all how much they gain from one of these sales....maybe we'll get them more often.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarK wrote: »
    Congrats Lants!! Kiki loves Sebastian's hot new look :):) hehe!

image.jpg1_zps0cihbh4l.jpg

Oooh, we look good!!
    Though I need to change my shoes, lol.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    giphy_zpsjhxxmove.gif

Exactly. Thank you so much for this beautiful white wolf, Serendipity.:) <3
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Ok I give up on the shoes. On the bright side all the kcash has helped me complete my kash wardrobe! Progress
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Happy Anniversary everyone! Such a nice weekend event didn't feel like i was spending forever tapping away because of all the nice and easy 3 hour events! Loved it! Managed to get everything and the gift box hair and the gift box outfit with only opening two boxes I'm so lucky!

52AE867B-9FD4-4264-8881-0B27546CD0AF_zpsg11kfgmt.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    You can do it! How much is left? I just finished mine. Good luck, you can do it.

I have about another 200 left. But thanks Koko I'll try. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    So... New update this week?
  • Options
    krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    So... New update this week?

Don't we still have to have the Show Your Style event from this current update though?
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I finished

fm1f1w.jpg

and the shoes I felt went with my Greek goddess look

2571sld.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    So now that we just had the second anniversary how long does everyone think our precious KKH will be going?! How long do most mobile games last?! Not being a pessimist just honestly curious what everyone thinks?! I would be devestated if we quit getting updates and the game just became stagnant
  • Options
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    So now that we just had the second anniversary how long does everyone think our precious KKH will be going?! How long do most mobile games last?! Not being a pessimist just honestly curious what everyone thinks?! I would be devestated if we quit getting updates and the game just became stagnant

Most mobile games do die off quickly, but those games aren't KKH.. haha. This is the most popular and long-running mobile game I've ever played. I think it's safe to assume it'll be around for a while longer. I follow Kim on Twitter and she posts about her game a lot. She seems very involved and it's probably a big portion of her income. I think we're safe.
    Daily iOS KKH player