Options

Monday: Anticipation for a lil Sumpin' Sumpin'? Tuesday 6/28*wink wink nudge nudge"

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Does anybody know if purchasing the ice club is worth it or is it about as worthless as the SCSD store?

I may buy it for the next VIP event. I mean... 5 stars a week plus the SCL gigs adds up to 8ish free stars a week, which seems like it'd add up. Seems like a pretty "cool" deal to me. Seems pretty "solid."

Okay, I'm done. hahah
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Hey guys! Is it normal for the update to take a while to show up for some people? I know it's silly, but I usually get things on time; this is the first time I'm being left behind! :eek: This is probably making me more nervous than it should be haha. I'm on Android, fyi.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Buttiel wrote: »
    Hey guys! Is it normal for the update to take a while to show up for some people? I know it's silly, but I usually get things on time; this is the first time I'm being left behind! :eek: This is probably making me more nervous than it should be haha. I'm on Android, fyi.

Apple players always gets the updates first and then Android players gets the updates afterwards later on throughout the day.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    Apple players always gets the updates first and then Android players gets the updates afterwards later on throughout the day.

Thank you! :o That's a much better answer than I was expecting!
  • Options
    Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Just updated! I was so excited when I read that we have an update today!

I will also wait to until a VIP event to buy the stuff in Iceland but it's so awesome that they added this stuff! I love that they are adding way more things to do in KKH to keep us earning more & ocuppied more when we play! Keep it coming glu!

I'm also very excited to hear that we have at least 2 years left of the game, that probably made my day. The update was the cherry on top! Thank you Glu Gods!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I may buy it for the next VIP event. I mean... 5 stars a week plus the SCL gigs adds up to 8ish free stars a week, which seems like it'd add up. Seems like a pretty "cool" deal to me. Seems pretty "solid."

Okay, I'm done. hahah

Iceclub? Did I sleepwalk though something? I finished my storylines and I'm supposed to buy a club? Where is it? Did I buy it?

And Yes Carol....water water water water and more. It does everything from flush toxins out of your body, including fat you burned off, your skin, digestion and a youthful dewey complexion. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Iceclub? Did I sleepwalk though something? I finished my storylines and I'm supposed to buy a club? Where is it? Did I buy it?

Didn't you get a call from your realtor to buy the iceclub & the DJ booth & the VIP section? It's right next to pop glam in Iceland
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    So it says "for a chance" to get product placements. Hopefully the chance is higher than VIP hang out rewards. 8hr reality shows take a lot of energy to finish though!

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh my, it's a good thing I checked the forum before heading to bed!!!
    Wow I just love the new features!! I'll probably buy the iceclub, the decorations and the polar bear (OMG seriously!?!?) with the next VIP event.
    Happy gaming everyone!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I've been super busy and too burned out after juggling all my stuff with the weekend event this week, so I decided to have an off day today. But then I decided to check in here and the news of an update gave me a burst of energy. Reykjavik! So exciting, I'm definitely buying the club next VIP event.

I'm really hoping for a voting event this week, just because I'm still very busy this week and the voting thing is much more relaxed than grinding for the TB boxes. Maybe we can have a voting event where you win TB boxes? Haha that would be the perfect event for me this week!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I don't want to steal his thunder - because I know he just joined the forum - but Dashjennergamer has some update things post and I think the guys are getting SILVER HAIR?! -

https://www.instagram.com/dashjennergamer

I'm also in love with most of the clothes. Hopefully any other hair we get I can either earn or just be ok with missing.

please hurry Android update!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    I don't want to steal his thunder - because I know he just joined the forum - but Dashjennergamer has some update things post and I think the guys are getting SILVER HAIR?! -

https://www.instagram.com/dashjennergamer

I'm also in love with most of the clothes. Hopefully any other hair we get I can either earn or just be ok with missing.

please hurry Android update!!

There is new silver hair but it's not cute. You can change the color of the undercut and none of them look good with the silver top.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Wait, silver hair for the guys? Okay, where's the silver hair for the girls????
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Iceland? That's awesome - the timing couldn't be better. They should have deleted London in the same update LOL!

Patiently waiting for the android update :)
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »

I'm also very excited to hear that we have at least 2 years left of the game, that probably made my day.

Wait...what am I'm missing here⁉

KKH is supposed to last two more years...really⁉

If KKH discontinued I will be so sad.:(
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    LantsPance wrote: »
    There is new silver hair but it's not cute. You can change the color of the undercut and none of them look good with the silver top.

Hmm - maybe I'll like it when I try it on but hopefully this first one is only the beginning of pre-colored hairstyles for the guys so I can experiment but leave my eyebrows alone XD

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Iceland? That's awesome - the timing couldn't be better. They should have deleted London in the same update LOL!

Patiently waiting for the android update :)

Lmao 2-1!!!!! Yes :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Options
    Wait...what am I'm missing here⁉

KKH is supposed to last two more years...really⁉

If KKH discontinued I will be so sad.:(

Koko said this at the beginning, the first post in this thread. She said they are working on the next two years & beyond. It'll probably last longer than 2 years is how she made it sound, which is why I was excited! I want KKH & KUWTK to last forever but that's being optimistic & slightly delusional haha
  • Options
    I got a product placement deal on my first 8hr show! It was an energy drink placement on the table in the LA apartment for 1 week. I got a kstar & some kash (forgot the exact amount)! Simon immediate called after I finished my gig in the San Diego house (:
  • Options
    NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Anybody notice the new Karl Lagerfeld store in Paris?
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    Koko said this at the beginning, the first post in this thread. She said they are working on the next two years & beyond. It'll probably last longer than 2 years is how she made it sound, which is why I was excited! I want KKH & KUWTK to last forever but that's being optimistic & slightly delusional haha

Hey guys, yesterday on the forum, there was a whole big discussion, with members worrying that 'we had a good two years, and now our content will probably drop off.....real gloom and doom stuff. I imagine GluGolds picked up on the uneasiness and wanted to assure you 'It's all Good. We got this'. They could have said the next 5 years, but maybe as a poster pointed out they have the next two years in blueprints for the game...and then keep plowing ahead. Kim's fame is more sustaining than the games based on cartoon charachters. This game loosely follows the public life of KimK. I for one, know she's not going anywhere. And I think a verbatim 2 years and Beyond means Glu's riding this rocket to "Infinity and beyond' lol. Relax guys. that 2 year period is not the Doomsday clock. Maybe the contracts were for 4 years. You think Kim or Glu is going to give up on this moneymaker?

kim_money.jpg

Now, lets go look at that update. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anybody notice the new Karl Lagerfeld store in Paris?

The update mentions a pending Karl event. I wonder (hope) if it's this weekend since I'm not sure since they might do something for the 4ht of july weekend? if it's not this weekend then next weekend for sure which would suck for me since I will be away & missing it. (not really suck, it's vacation, but y'know)

ETA:

android update is out!!

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    I also noticed while looking at the other TV shows on the list that sitting at number 3 is I Dream of Cassio. Boy the Glu gods are really messing with us aren't they?
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • Options
    Hey guys, yesterday on the forum, there was a whole big discussion, with members worrying that 'we had a good two years, and now our content will probably drop off.....real gloom and doom stuff. I imagine GluGolds picked up on the uneasiness and wanted to assure you 'It's all Good. We got this'. They could have said the next 5 years, but maybe as a poster pointed out they have the next two years in blueprints for the game...and then keep plowing ahead. Kim's fame is more sustaining than the games based on cartoon charachters. This game loosely follows the public life of KimK. I for one, know she's not going anywhere. And I think a verbatim 2 years and Beyond means Glu's riding this rocket to "Infinity and beyond' lol. Relax guys. that 2 year period is not the Doomsday clock. Maybe the contracts were for 4 years. You think Kim or Glu is going to give up on this moneymaker?

kim_money.jpg

Now, lets go look at that update. :)

I agree that this game won't be ending anytime soon. I've played the three other Glu games that are similar to KKH. I started with Katy Perry's game and I quickly got bored of it. I played K&K for awhile and it is somewhat enjoyable but I haven't played it in nearly two weeks. I started playing BSAD and I liked it. I played for about three weeks and once again I found myself bored with it and can't seem to make myself play it. I don't know why, but there is something about KKH that makes me want to keep playing and throwing my money at.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    I also noticed while looking at the other TV shows on the list that sitting at number 3 is I Dream of Cassio. Boy the Glu gods are really messing with us aren't they?

That's probably the name of Cassio's reality show XD

tumblr_o9ge9qdPiE1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

that little sliver of hair on the opposite side kills the hair for me. I thought it was the amount of forehead that made this give me a 5-head - and it does a bit - but that little sliver ruins everything. Take that away & bring the hairline down slightly and we'd be in business XP

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    they also are letting us know now exactly how many perk points come with each kstar pack! no more guessing! I guess they really do listen!
  • Options
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    That's probably the name of Cassio's reality show XD

tumblr_o9ge9qdPiE1qfvh9po1_400.jpg

that little sliver of hair on the opposite side kills the hair for me. I thought it was the amount of forehead that made this give me a 5-head - and it does a bit - but that little sliver ruins everything. Take that away & bring the hairline down slightly and we'd be in business XP

Yeah most likely, but I think they named it that b/c a lot of fans have been wanting to date Cassio for the longest.
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I did an 8-hr reality show on both Angeline's and Jon's games.
    Jon got the first product placement right away.
    :)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    the new partnership prizes look amazing too! omg I am loving finding little improvements and updates here and there.

angeline they really do put product there! lol I thought it was gonna be like a new tappable action, that's pretty cool!
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Update!! Yay!!

Reykjavik looks stunning! And I like the new tv show ranking thing. There are some cute new items aswell. Noting to freak out about, but I like. Thank you, Glu!

Oh, and I hate that they force us to buy the Reykjavik club with Kstars. Not cute! Not at all!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.