Elizabeth or Misty

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
So I got a story line where Elizabeth is not happy that I plan on selling Misty's collection along with hers and is now forcing me to choose her or Misty. To be honest I am leaning towards Elizabeth but I will like to know if that is the best choice or not.
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    I went with Misty, and it turns out in your favor! Misty's clothes actually end up boosting Elizabeth's sales, so she's sated for the time being.
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    So I got a story line where Elizabeth is not happy that I plan on selling Misty's collection along with hers and is now forcing me to choose her or Misty. To be honest I am leaning towards Elizabeth but I will like to know if that is the best choice or not.

if I remember correctly it is later found out that selling alongside Misty actually boosts her sales as well and she ends up accepting the situation. And Misty is happy that you supported her and your friendship. No one actually loses out in this storyline. But that's if I'm remembering the correct quest line.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's how I remember it exactly VidaBoheme. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Thanks everyone! I went and chose Misty and now I'm just waiting to do the next show and Elizabeth is expecting me to change my mind.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE