Monday: Anticipation for a lil Sumpin' Sumpin'? Tuesday 6/28*wink wink nudge nudge"

Comments

• LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    Did facebook get the 5.2 update? Hope it's not the end of our throwback saga.. :(

Not yet still on 5.1.
    And there is no black box all 4 are throwback boxes
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    No event on my iPhone! Hope it comes soon :(
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    TB_280616.png
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Darn what a day to oversleep. So, Facebook got the event, and no one else? Can we get a screenshot of the Facebook event screen? 4 throwbacks? We need this to start For the rest of us,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Larinex wrote: »
    [IMG][/img]3qtl4h1uf

hi. Are you having trouble with a screenshot? If you just type the link, starting with the http, I can grab it and post it for you. MORNING EVERYBODY. ;0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I think it's to do with the new update that removed throwback :(
    PM to add
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts
    I can't watch the free video to make my energy refill faster :@ I am positive that it has something to do with my location because I get free videos for the K-stars maybe once a month. Anybody has the same problem?
    13515271_1215235641840759_1859381705_n_zpsmpqh4oap.png
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »

Yes, seems like this is the case.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Yeah i suspect so.
    I got on one game and I *think* I did see the event icon, then I remembered I didn't take the update so I shut it down and updated. When I got back in the game there was no event. I may have seen wrong tho, because throwback craving might be fooling with my head.
    PM to add
  • plasticsunshineplasticsunshine Registered Users 40 Posts

NOOOOO :(
    tumblr_inline_nujr9rgyHJ1ruvt8g_500_zpslit0it9p.gif
  • xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    1203FCF3-E3CF-4AF8-AD0E-6F1E2900F1A3_zps3ggpu5z1.jpg
    GC: { Lucyxx }
    Ok, I started a thread in support, and would you go post your details there, and I'll put out the sos. Did FB Definitely get the event? Nai, your info is probably invaluable over there, because you saw it, updated and lost it. Here's the Link, everyone relax, we know we can do four boxes with a late start. lol, we've done it before, right?

So sorry, and of course I overslept this morning. ;( Sign into the glitch thread called No Event Tuesday?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Larinex wrote: »
    TB_280616.png

Thank you. Now please go post your details if you don't have the event. I've sent out a cry for help. But I don't want to be the only listing there. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    im super sad about the no throwback too but hopefully Koko gets good news soon & we can all get our event
    Ok, I started a thread in support, and would you go post your details there, and I'll put out the sos. Did FB Definitely get the event? Nai, your info is probably invaluable over there, because you saw it, updated and lost it. Here's the Link, everyone relax, we know we can do four boxes with a late start. lol, we've done it before, right?

So sorry, and of course I overslept this morning. ;( Sign into the glitch thread called No Event Tuesday?

I'm just 50% sure I saw it, I just woke up from nap lol. I can't remember. Anyway hope to hear good news! And obvious yay for us anti-black box fans.
    PM to add
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    Not to take any focus off the TB event but does anybody else's reality show name not show up on the Top Shows list? Mine just has a black space and the number of viewers. It doesn't make sense that the name won't be there when the other shows' names show.
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
    My first box
    TB_280616.png
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    NQueen my first thought is to go back to your recent feed and see if the name shows up there. Maybe you hit "change the name" by accident somewhere along the way and it erased your show's name?? Actually that's my only thought :p hope you can fix it hun, my name is showing just as it should. Good luck!
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    Not to take any focus off the TB event but does anybody else's reality show name not show up on the Top Shows list? Mine just has a black space and the number of viewers. It doesn't make sense that the name won't be there when the other shows' names show.
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

Did you change it back after the glitch that removed everyone's name from the show? Because the "fix" for that bug is that you have to manually go into the menu and change it back (but you don't have to pay K-stars for it).
    Does the name show up when you start your show?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    SugarK wrote: »
    NQueen my first thought is to go back to your recent feed and see if the name shows up there. Maybe you hit "change the name" by accident somewhere along the way and it erased your show's name?? Actually that's my only thought :p hope you can fix it hun, my name is showing just as it should. Good luck!

That was exactly the problem. I can't believe that was the reason, but I got it fixed thanks!
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    YAAAAAY! Glad it worked :):)
    That was exactly the problem. I can't believe that was the reason, but I got it fixed thanks!
    Lii wrote: »
    Did you change it back after the glitch that removed everyone's name from the show? Because the "fix" for that bug is that you have to manually go into the menu and change it back (but you don't have to pay K-stars for it).
    Does the name show up when you start your show?

I was able to fix it thank you!
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Ok, so after all the times I help Kim out, I've got to pay her 10 kstars to agree to show up at my fundraiser?? Lol no. I can already hear Isabeau...
    Ok, I'm confused as well, but apparently there is no midweek event this week. I wrote back asking about Facebook getting the event. I'll report back as soon as I know.

I did post yesterday about how we "may or may not have a midweek event" some weeks, and this is one of those no event weeks. If I hear any more I will post it. That's also why this morning I didn't send in the message until after I saw the screenshot.

Glu does however value your feedback, so, feel free to post. I'm sorry guys. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DalethDaleth Registered Users 78 Posts
    Ok, I'm confused as well, but apparently there is no midweek event this week. I wrote back asking about Facebook getting the event. I'll report back as soon as I know.

I did post yesterday about how we "may or may not have a midweek event" some weeks, and this is one of those no event weeks. If I hear any more I will post it. That's also why this morning I didn't send in the message until after I saw the screenshot.

There is definately a Throwback event for Kindles right now..(but no Update 5.2 yet). I think the Update and the Throwback are simply not working together at this time...

There are iOS/android users who have the throwback, didn't update. As well as reported cases like mine, seeing it disappear after updating.

I think the previous update set throwback events as a weekly thing, so without updating you still get it. Glu didn't intend for us to have a throwback event, and assumed everyone would update and then NOT get the event.
    PM to add
    Ok, apparently the update didn't include a midweek event this week. There will be weeks with no Midweek Event. Unfortunately for those who updated promptly, our games are working as intended. The glitch, is the un-updated games do have an event, during a week NO ONE is supposed to be getting the event.

I've clarified all this for Glu, but the bottom line. There is no 'official' Throwback event this week. ANd those who didn't update are caught in this great glitch.

The rest of us, just do your storyline and side gigs. I'm really sorry this happened. I'm hurting times 3. 12 boxes of throwback items down the drain. And in some strange masochistic way, I'm glad I'm missing it with most of you. It's very hard to tell people to hang on, or cheer up, when my games are fine but my friends games are hurting.

But in this instance....no event is not a glitch. The un-updated games are the ones in this very attractive glitch. I'm sorry guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    I'm kinda glad there's a break from the weekday events, some time to catch up on storylines, especially this new one. And to those complaining about the new reality gig set up, look you don't have to do the product placement lol if you wanna keep shooting at Calabasas for 3 hours every single time then go for it, but Glu is making you work for the little extras by doing it in other places, which I think it's great, otherwise what's the point? Disagree with me, fine, whatever, but my opinion is that the more interactive the game, the better. Unless you like repetitive behaviors, fine, then keep shooting at Calabasas, aint nobody stoppin ya! Regarding the club, I'm totally gonna buy it when a VIP event comes, I think it'll add more to my gameplay as storylines have seem to dry out for me a bit.
    There are iOS/android users who have the throwback, didn't update. As well as reported cases like mine, seeing it disappear after updating.

I think the previous update set throwback events as a weekly thing, so without updating you still get it. Glu didn't intend for us to have a throwback event, and assumed everyone would update and then NOT get the event.

Yes, I explained this to Glu. I thought I made it clear, but who knows. But the previous update with the events each week, had only 3 throwback prizes and one black/gold box. So, the 4 Throwback Boxes were last seen 3 weeks ago. But the rest of the premise def fits.

And Androids, please don't go poking around trying to 'reset' to before the update or something....messing around with the files really opens your game up to all kinds of problems. Don't chance it. (plus it's considered tampering, and that's not permitted.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.