How You Style

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I hate you Vatsy... kidding, would never!

They're 3500 kash with recent update I think.
    PM to add
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Ok as I'm sitting and waiting for the last few minutes of my face mask session to be over, I present to you (MUAHAHAHAHAHA) needs no further introduction... the green skirt that no one ever wore. I have mixed feelings about the shorts actually, is it the neon-ish color that's weird or is it too short. Anyways... come one I wanna see my friend list littered with green today.

NtMjLbf.jpg

Ok. I have to draw the line somewhere. And that line is this skirt and her evil sister skirts in three(?) other colors. Why? Why, Glu, why? Why would you set such a plague upon us? And after all this time, can a body count on more than one, possibly two hands, how many people might have actually bought one of them? Nice mint color though. I do like mint. Muahahahahaha indeed, Nai!
    My husband doesn't like the shorts. Nice color though.

image_zpsu2lb5bdi.jpeg
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Nai, I tried every which way to style this skirt but it just wasn't happening lol. I'm dying to see if someone is successful :p

Ok as I'm sitting and waiting for the last few minutes of my face mask session to be over, I present to you (MUAHAHAHAHAHA) needs no further introduction... the green skirt that no one ever wore. I have mixed feelings about the shorts actually, is it the neon-ish color that's weird or is it too short. Anyways... come one I wanna see my friend list littered with green today.

NtMjLbf.jpg
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    SugarK wrote: »
    Nai, I tried every which way to style this skirt but it just wasn't happening lol. I'm dying to see if someone is successful :p

Hahaha this was soooo hard to style!! I fell asleep a couple times in between trying things on.. This is all I've got for you haha. I guess she's doing a colorful hippyish style thing ? Hahaha idk :)
    http://55E0E8E8-99DA-4067-8B75-4A8E8957A37A.jpg
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
    That's awesome Tarabella, I love that hairstyle in pink ❤️

Kiki went with a summery look too but she didn't want to come out of her closet wearing it :p

4f4ba60e-2398-46a0-96c0-0af9988de200_zpsbjby39hq.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Ok I found the shorts, don't know if someone gifted me, cause I can't remember buying it... Brought the earrings too, but wearing those is a mission to Bort lol
    2aLsaCt.jpg
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I cannot imagine any of the Kardashians wearing this skirt ever. Charlotte isn't too pleased either.

x561w3.jpg
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts
    Twilight went to the beach and she loved the sunny weather. She's so happy she forgot that she's wearing something she should never have in public ;)

sgmxb5.jpg
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
    isabeau I bought all of them when I was new and needed the star/heart points so be prepared to see ALL, and I mean ALL the colors muahahahaha!

Tara colorful hippie is the word!

Sugar awesome, you came up with something! lol gurl, totally understand, paps might blow up the news with Kiki wearing a green curtain out or something.

Vats poor Bort :rolleyes:

Charlotte I had been wondering if any of them wore this skirt too lmao. Btw, the scarf matches it well!

Fin Just strip it off, you're at the beach :cool:

My best-est try to make my dolls look good.

nVivUJV.jpg
    PM to add
    isabeau I bought all of them when I was new and needed the star/heart points so be prepared to see ALL, and I mean ALL the colors muahahahaha!

Sugar awesome, you came up with something! lol gurl, totally understand, paps might blow up the news with Kiki wearing a green curtain out or something.

Charlotte I had been wondering if any of them wore this skirt too lmao. Btw, the scarf matches it well!

nVivUJV.jpg

I remember, we bought *anything* we could, ha! But I was less brave than you, I just couldn't pull the trigger on this one! You've styled it very well, though; everyone did. I noticed it's much less, um, undesirable, if you ignore the skirt by looking at it from above the thighs only! Oh! Also, I do really like the cherry-colored one. This mint, and the cherry, are great colors. But that's where the lurve ends!
    Best dressed couple, for sure :D

nVivUJV.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've been very super busy with the event. So sorry if this is a late post....here's Jack who's out & about with his homeboys at the bowling alley.
    160c755.jpg

P.S. I'll edit my post so that Carol Davida and Carolyn Ferocious looks can be shown later.

Edit: Here's my dolls who are visiting the Amish community. They are ready to learn about their traditional lifestyle.
    vwy0s9.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• FinFin Registered Users 211 Posts

nVivUJV.jpg

Nai Twilight's already trying to attract the boys. She stripped of that **BEAUTIFUL** skirt and showed off her skin :p Also, your dolls look a-mazing. You really took that lady's outfit to the top. I didn't even know it was possible ;)
    Hi! Call me Fin! Daily KKH and KKG player

KKH:
    Alison Jane: Level 26 A on Android
    Ali Lois: Level 55 A+++ on Android
    Katherine Pierce: Level 37 A++ on iOS
    Maidelle Queen: Level 12 C on Facebook

KKG:
    Alison Jane(@ali_xoxo): Level 11 on Android
    Ali Lois(@ali_lois): Level 22 on Android

PM me for requests.
  • iampetermcdowelliampetermcdowell Banned Users 273 Posts
    image_zps5xgm5j8c.jpeg
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1464552285260_zpswepsofzk.jpg?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

My doll hasn't been in the tabloids in a while. She called up her bff, kim and asked what should she do?
    Kim replied "Did you try making you butt look bigger?"

Did Keem get implants?! Only Ray has the inside scoop!
    Keem wrote: »

My doll hasn't been in the tabloids in a while. She called up her bff, kim and asked what should she do?

Hahahahahaha! Omg, omg, omg! Rotflmfao!!
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    image.jpg

Hi guys, a newbie here.
    My attempt at trying to make this skirt work :)
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    You guys looked like you had so much fun with wacky items lol! Let's bring on more green here. I'll be honest, I wore this necklace when I was new, but I've thrown them aside ever since I realized they looked kinda cheap. And come on... who still wears shutter shades?! I feel sorry for the guys.

p1HfOor.jpg
    PM to add
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Ok, I've missed a few days so I'll do everything at once :)

Here's Madison and her husband, I want to say they're off to a fancy dress party or something... But really, they're just taking that whole coordinated couples thing way too seriously :D

542747F9-269A-490B-984A-D6766D29CC12_zpsukvtpshv.jpg
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • AmyTAmyT Registered Users 1,164 Posts
    Keem wrote: »

Lol Keem, that's hilarious :D
    Top 20 +++
    My doll's name is Madison :)
    (~~ one cat short of crazy! ~~)

iOS player ~~ GC AmyTMadison
    Pm me if you'd like to add Madison on Facebook :)

#fangsforNai
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Here's Carol Davida who's a mermaid. The sea creatures embraced her presence underneath the sea.
    0F62Lv.gif

#AquaticLife

Here's Jack who's styled with the sunglasses on.:cool: Instead of driving on his brand new car, he's focusing on his fitness and he's decided to try out his new workout routine. Silly Jack...he wanted to disguised himself from the paparazzi haha:D
    tiHms8.png

#NewWorkoutPlan

Carolyn Ferocious is acting on a movie scene. Her character drowned and she needs SOS ASAP.
    Du1T65.png

#EmergencyAlert
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Khaleesi_Khaleesi_ Registered Users 50 Posts
    17e97l.jpg

This dress is one of my faves
  • urnxournxo Registered Users 236 Posts
    I love this idea. Here's my attempt at styling the green necklace. I have them in every color too but usually go for gold or silver now that I've got em lol. Love seeing how everyone styles their dolls!

zyKzvFA.jpg
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
    Android 7.0
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Haha you're guys photoshop skills are great! Don't know how you do it! Here's my green attempt!

8A00B5DD-FEBC-4C2F-A03B-94F00E15AE22_zpsyc0dawco.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • unique123unique123 Registered Users 291 Posts
    KKH_Screenshot_1466998250293.jpg

*ANDROID player - PM me to add!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    CD3E597C-89A0-4037-9465-09F319C95799_zpsixqbxahi.jpg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
    This is my first attempt at styling on this thread so here is Neko. I'm a little unsure b/c I'm not that great with style and everyone else's dolls look amazing. I notice that as I was searching through her closet I saw about two or three things that were green. I guess Kim doesn't like the color green all that much.

9WkvzJml.jpg
    Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
    If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
    A++ Lister (Top 200)
    Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
    Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
    If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Everly decided to jet off to Greece, and was inspired to wear some green accessories by the sparkling Mediterranean.
    WzRLrTT.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.