Monday: Anticipation for a lil Sumpin' Sumpin'? Tuesday 6/28*wink wink nudge nudge"

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    Just finished my second 8 hour reality series and no product placement so i think i will take a break and do other gigs.
    Just to clarify my understanding on this product placement thingy, after you get the placement does it mean you have to do your reality shows in that particular home until that week expires?
    Does clicking on the product during the reality show give you excess stars and how many times during the show can you click the product,

Hi, This is how I understand based on my experience so far on this new product placement. You don't "have to" do your reality shows in that particular home where you got the placement until that week expired. You would have already received your rewards (1 K Star and $250 Kash) right after Simon's phone call (see my previous picture post). It's just if you choose to do the reality show in that product placement home, you will get an additional task related to the product. It takes 3 energy bolts and you will get 4 blue stars and some Kash and level up points like other tasks. That product related task will reappear in 30 minutes. :)

Edit: Thanks to bladeoo for the information:
    -- "The product task appeared again within minutes after clicking on other tasks."
    -- "It also activates a "hype it up" achievement when you click on it."

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    Larinex wrote: »
    Just finished my second 8 hour reality series and no product placement so i think i will take a break and do other gigs.
    Just to clarify my understanding on this product placement thingy, after you get the placement does it mean you have to do your reality shows in that particular home until that week expires?
    Does clicking on the product during the reality show give you excess stars and how many times during the show can you click the product,

Yes it also activates a "hype it up" achievement when you click on it. You have to do the reality gig at that house or you won't be able to show off the product
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That is a much better explanation than I have seen.. Thank you for that.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, This is how I understand based on my experience so far on this new product placement. You don't "have to" do your reality shows in that particular home where you got the placement until that week expired. You would have already received your rewards (1 K Star and $250 Kash) right after Simon's phone call (see my previous picture post). It's just if you choose to do the reality show in that product placement home, you will get an additional task related to the product. It takes 3 energy bolts and you will get 4 blue stars and some Kash and level up points like other tasks. That product related task will reappear in 30 minutes. :)

image.jpg

The product task appeared again within minutes after clicking on other tasks
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Naimonster wrote: »
    They should just roll out the throwback event for the rest of us all loyal players who updated. I don't mind if I have lesser time, I'll gladly grind for it.

Agree with you 100%!!
    I understand that some players (non cheaters) do not want to have throw back events due to they have already had most/all of the event items and they don't get to participate in the TB events. Glu should still allow them to get the event, just make their palettes fill with wardrobe items that they don't have yet (unless they also own every item in their closets, that would be ... WOW !!)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    bladeoo wrote: »
    The product task appeared again within minutes after clicking on other tasks

Thanks for the correction. I didn't go back to check on it until 30 mins later that's why I thought it was 30 mins. I will go put this accurate info in my previous post. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    They should just roll out the throwback event for the rest of us all loyal players who updated. I don't mind if I have lesser time, I'll gladly grind for it.

I totally agree!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    KOKO! There's a girl who updated her game AND received the TBE right after!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Thanks for the correction. I didn't go back to check on it until 30 mins later that's why I thought it was 30 mins. I will go put this accurate info in my previous post. :)

Ahh I see. No problem, it's good to know we don't have to wait 30 min for it to reappear
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie

There is HOPE! Please find out how she got it!!!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    What happened here, wasn't platform related. As it turns out, we're 99.99% sure it was update induced. No one was supposed to get a midweek event, but those who didn't update....found a 4TB Box Mideweek event. Believe me, I'm sure Glu regrets this problem. Might not have occured to them that so many people wouldn't update when it became available.

No one was supposed to get a midweek event, but those who didn't update....found a 4TB Box Mideweek event.

This little player got Midweek
    This litte player did not.
    This little player got boxes
    and this little player got none.
    and this little player, yes this little player, well
    -............ And this little player kried why why why, all the way home.

P.s. People who updated aren't impatient. We're trusting. And many of us are on automatic update. Plus Androids all over eagerly waiting for the fix that will unfreeze our friends, a problem since May 1st and the 5.0 update. Updating when the update is released is not impatient. eager, yes. Waiting for 2 months......patient. Very very patient.

Oh I know koko, it was a matter of speaking. I have 2 Android games and I was so excited last night to see an update that I HAD to have it. Lol
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
  • Stardust1Stardust1 Registered Users 764 Posts
    Someone else enjoying the Rapid Recharge?. Xime got two videos last night and did A LOT in the two hours of 20% fast recharge lol, Garrett didn't get it so I'm guessing is something like the VIP membership?. I'm in love. Any chance we're having it for more than 6 days?.
    Xime level 30
    Let's be KKH friends!
    XIME and JAX got married! See them in their celebration Here
    The girl said she updated the game yesterday and then today got the TBE (with all 4 pink boxes) with no issues. She just got it like always
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The girl said she updated the game yesterday and then today got the TBE (with all 4 pink boxes) with no issues. She just got it like always

Can she show a pic of her event with her doll in the new location or something? At least then we have something to show Glu and force out our TB :rolleyes:
    PM to add

Hi. can you find out what platform, this is so sketchy because Glu told me, the update cleared the scheduled event, and if your didn't update, you got the event.

I really want to contact Glu with this, but not if I'm Don Quiote fencing with Windmills. A screenshot and platform info would be great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MegannitaMegannita Registered Users 284 Posts
    Does anyone know what sort of event we had last 4th of July? (parties, gigs, dating, etc.)
    You remind me of the babe...

I know I said I wouldn't ask till I saw a screenshot, but.....I did and I'm hoping to hear something, BUT I'm sure it will come down that Games without the event are functioning properly. And, without looking at that poster's game, there is no way of telling.

So, if I get a response to my latest inquiry, I'll be sure and tell everyone. But, if it was the case that an updated game got the event, we'd see a lot more of this. Anyone who can bring any screenshot showing an updated game with the event, that would be great. But, I'm really sure this is a dead end for today, and probably the whole event. It's an error that people have it, and it's unfortunate. And I assure you, I'm not one of those unicorn games with the update and the event. I'm here with the rest of you. Pass the wine please. I just spit out all of mine. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    This girl is wishing she did not update her game. I've been working so hard to build up my closet to what it used to be, these throwback events really helped with that! Would have even loved a Show Your Style event (weren't we supposed to get one in June?). I'm glad that others are so happy with this latest update, but there doesn't seem to be much for me in this one. The Ice Club really does not seem worth it. Also, I'm still unsure with the reality show update. So far I have not gotten any offers for product placements, and I'm hearing that we no longer get fans for completing them? Only viewers? This is probably good for those who are done all three comebacks and are closer to maxing out fans (there's definitely a couple of you on my friends list!), but I'm still only working on my first comeback, so anything that takes that long and doesn't give fans isn't really worth it. :(

And after everything I'm not loving about the update, here is what I don't mind: this skirt!... It's not horrible and was cheap...

IMG_0701.jpg

EDIT: I just want to acknowledge that I did not mean to discredit Glu's work with this last update. I understand that not every update will accommodate the way that I like to play. With incorporating things like the product placements, I think it's a really interesting thing - I just wish it would have been included for 3-hours as well (maybe in the future). I am honestly very happy for those of you that love the Ice Club and polar bear :). xo
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hey all!

Got the update last night and I'm already crazy about the possibility to have the samurai men bun, yay! I asked for that last year and finally is here... Well I'll just give a warning this time, no matter what that hair is going to be mine, if I had to spend, cheat, hack or kill someone to get it I certainly will LOL

Not thrilled about the rest of the update though, I'm so into on BS:AM lately that I prefer use my time on that game instead of KKH, if I had my friends back I'll probably would be happier with the game, but they're still frozen...

Didn't tried the new reality show stuff yet, I think the names of the list are very funny and can't believe that ToC is so down on the list!

I wonder if now on they'll still count as professional gigs?!

The club and the product placement looks like another SCSD and Vip's hang outs respectively, lots of K-stars or energy wasted for little compensation to me.

I'm sorry for those who didn't got the event. I'm so sick that is relieving haven't to grind this week, but definetely not fair to you guys and girls.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    No more throwbacks. I'm literally bummed. Totally. Literally. Bummed. I know it had to end, I just wasn't ready yet.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • hyerileehyerilee Registered Users 181 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Hey all!

Got the update last night and I'm already crazy about the possibility to have the samurai men bun, yay! I asked for that last year and finally is here... Well I'll just give a warning this time, no matter what that hair is going to be mine, if I had to spend, cheat, hack or kill someone to get it I certainly will LOL

Not thrilled about the rest of the update though, I'm so into on BS:AM lately that I prefer use my time on that game instead of KKH, if I had my friends back I'll probably would be happier with the game, but they're still frozen...

Didn't tried the new reality show stuff yet, I think the names of the list are very funny and can't believe that ToC is so down on the list!

I wonder if now on they'll still count as professional gigs?!

The club and the product placement looks like another SCSD and Vip's hang outs respectively, lots of K-stars or energy wasted for little compensation to me.

I'm sorry for those who didn't got the event. I'm so sick that is relieving haven't to grind this week, but definetely not fair to you guys and girls.

you already got this hair Vats

When I saw the banner and the hair, I just remembered that you would go crazy for the hair. My best luck to you :D
    This girl is wishing she did not update her game. I've been working so hard to build up my closet to what it used to be, these throwback events really helped with that! Would have even loved a Show Your Style event (weren't we supposed to get one in June?). I'm glad that others are so happy with this latest update, but there doesn't seem to be much for me in this one. The Ice Club really does not seem worth it. Also, I'm still unsure with the reality show update. So far I have not gotten any offers for product placements, and I'm hearing that we no longer get fans for completing them? Only viewers? This is probably good for those who are done all three comebacks and are closer to maxing out fans (there's definitely a couple of you on my friends list!), but I'm still only working on my first comeback, so anything that takes that long and doesn't give fans isn't really worth it. :(

And after everything I'm not loving about the update, here is what I don't mind: this skirt!... It's not horrible and was cheap...

I totally understand your frustration. Last weekend event made my 2nd game go from A list #50s to the 1st come back. I wish I didn't update the game until I finish all three comebacks. Oh well, I'm just going to go slow this time.

As for the Throw Back events, Koko posted Glu's response in another thread that there will be more TB events after this update:
    "Players who updated can rest easy knowing that their games are working fine, that they get access to all the new content and features first, and that there will indeed be more events and chances to get throwback items coming again in the future."

Both of my games missed a lot of event items (I started playing KKH in February this year). I'm definitely looking forward to more Throw Back events!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    No more throwbacks. I'm literally bummed. Totally. Literally. Bummed. I know it had to end, I just wasn't ready yet.

Wait so they're done for good? As in no more, like ever? I really hope not :(
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hyerilee wrote: »
    you already got this hair Vats

When I saw the banner and the hair, I just remembered that you would go crazy for the hair. My best luck to you :D

Thanks Hyeri!

Girl I'm thinking to join instagram with my BS:AD doll, I would love some tips to how use that network and make friends. Invictus need to increase his sales, but I want to add people that at least I have a bond with.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    krystal wrote: »
    Wait so they're done for good? As in no more, like ever? I really hope not :(

For now. We never now if/when they will bring them back.
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts

Edit: Thanks to bladeoo for the information:
    -- "The product task appeared again within minutes after clicking on other tasks."
    -- "It also activates a "hype it up" achievement when you click on it."

image.jpg

Thanks Angeline & Jon
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Wait.. Koko said glu told her we will have throwbacks in the future..

As far as the energy recharge.. I didn't get that. What is the rapid recharge & how do I get it :(
    Do I have a glitch!?
  • LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    Yes it also activates a "hype it up" achievement when you click on it. You have to do the reality gig at that house or you won't be able to show off the product

Thanks bladeoo
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    BobbieM wrote: »
    For now. We never now if/when they will bring them back.

Whaaaaaaat??! No! :(
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Stardust1 wrote: »
    Someone else enjoying the Rapid Recharge?. Xime got two videos last night and did A LOT in the two hours of 20% fast recharge lol, Garrett didn't get it so I'm guessing is something like the VIP membership?. I'm in love. Any chance we're having it for more than 6 days?.

I didn't get this. Do I have a glitch? I'm on iOS & no VIP membership
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.