General Complaints Thread

Comments

• LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    The Luxe Goals need to be better specified. Maria just called me and told me to buy "a couch in the San Diego living room". So I went there and bought a couch and apparently it was the wrong one. If it needs to be a specific one, it needs to say so and not say "a couch".
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Melimda119 wrote: »
    I hate how your non-romantic contacts can break up with you now. I was trying to get rid of some of my gigs by starting a whole bunch of them and just accepting that I was going to lose fans, however when my friends all started breaking up with me (and these were actual friends, not NCPs) I started freaking out!

Hi, I think you start the gig but don't invite anyone. If you do a poor job and have called in a friend, yes, they will break up with you. To let tasks run out that way you never involve a friend.

I'm sorry this happened, if you do this again be sure you don't bring in a friend, unless you want to break up with them.

I'm still really sad about the frozen androids. None of my Android friends have changed their clothes or rank since the v5 update. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'll keep you guys with this image that speaks more than thousand words:
    3X2ozxk.png?1
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    3X2ozxk.png?1

EXACTLY, VATS! I just open my daily boxes and guess what? Money, money and... Oh, yeah, money! I'm sick os this situation. I really love the partnerships, but it's SO HARD to get any item. And I don't like the way they add more partnerships to complete before we finish all the first ones.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    ticisss wrote: »
    And I don't like the way they add more partnerships to complete before we finish all the first ones.

This sucks so much!

I'm never gonna get those white puffy shoes :(
  • ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    This sucks so much!

I'm never gonna get those white puffy shoes :(

Saaaaame! :(
    Yeah girls money or energy everyday!

And is not like it was 15 energy bolts or 1500K$ is always 4 bolts and 350K$ no matter if the other seven boxes have 12 K-stars each!

I smell something fishy!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    3X2ozxk.png?1

This actually shows that the odds were very stacked in your favor for getting a partnership card thing. There are palettes that have only one or two cards. So far I've found some palettes are bad, and about the same number with an equal or better chance of good. The dgbs were never intended to change to only partnership card. Things... Yes, I want the partnerships! But kash or energy or a few stars is still sumthin' for nuthin', so you never lose a thing, you only gain. Hopefully more partnerships!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Vats why didn't you open another box for free?
    PM to add
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    isabeau's little sister, Belle.

It's ok, 'beau. e&b and Koko will help get you your lost anniversary star packs. And you can come back to K&K in the meantime, where we still have lots of K-gems and you can Shop Belle's Closet. And you can wear the new event shoes I got on Friday too.:)

image_zps49zobuf6.jpeg
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I can't shake the thought that the whole 200 kstars gift box was sketchy. We have plenty of people here who open a bunch of boxes, and NOBODY saw it. If I missed the post showing that it was finally found, my apologies. If it was a glitch or a "one lucky winner" type of thing, then that's understandable. But if not, it's a bad look.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Sketchy is the word. They couldn't come up with another clothing item, entice players with "200 KStars" which never appeared. The guys had it better.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I haven't seen the 200 Kstars on my freebies gift boxes. I'm assuming that it's too good to be true.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I haven't seen the 200 Kstars on my freebies gift boxes. I'm assuming that it's too good to be true.

It certainly turned out to be that. However, it wasn't a rumor, it was right there next to the dress, shoes and hair. You wouldn't say any of those were too good to be true if they just never showed up in a box. The 200 kstars were presented as something that would pop up with reasonable frequency, just as the other items did. If it was a one-off, that should have been explained to us.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Vats why didn't you open another box for free?

That option doesn't show up with frequency, happened couple of times.

The ads are very rare for me since I started the game, generally I get two at every couple of days, I never got the option to open another throwback box.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I was 5 event stars away from the dress and the event ended on me as I was ending the photo shoot. Literally they ended within seconds of each other. I was/am so flaming p!ssed. This isn't fair. You should be able to still get the point if you are in a project when the event ends. I will never forget this and how they screwed me. And I am also not believing that the 200 K stars was out there. I opened about 10 boxes and it wasn't even *in* any of the boxes as an option to win. I didn't see it as an option for anyone here either. I call BS!!
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    what dress Bobbie? Can you be more specific what storyline or event you're working on?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    what dress Bobbie? Can you be more specific what storyline or event you're working on?

This weekends anniversary dress. The long white/black one.

54F44AEA-6887-4A03-93E5-367E13B889DF_zpswy9fkjiv.jpeg
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
    Oh I'm so sorry. But, you have the chance to win it in the next Throwback. :( Did you update your game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    The Luxe Goals need to be better specified. Maria just called me and told me to buy "a couch in the San Diego living room". So I went there and bought a couch and apparently it was the wrong one. If it needs to be a specific one, it needs to say so and not say "a couch".

Ha! This happened to me last week as well. I even took a screenshot and asked my hubby what's the difference between these two couches? It reminded me of the time when I first started learning English and trying to figure out the difference between "couch" and "sofa". One cost 20K Stars and the other cost $25,000 Kash. I purchased the Kash one first. Wrong one. Spent $25,000 Kash and didn't even get one K star! I should've known better. The luxe goals usually offer 1 K star for each Kash priced item, no matter the price is high or low. Lesson learned!

image.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • GeekycrafterGeekycrafter Registered Users 2 Posts
    I updated the game today and the throwback event disappeared. I only have the offer for make up now. I play in an iPad 2. Thanks.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I am not a fan of those "START NOW" projects AT ALL! Seriously I have 0 energy after being told to go talk to someone and now I'm running around trying to get a 5 star rating on a gig I didn't want to do right now.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LxtwnLxtwn Registered Users 56 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    I am not a fan of those "START NOW" projects AT ALL! Seriously I have 0 energy after being told to go talk to someone and now I'm running around trying to get a 5 star rating on a gig I didn't want to do right now.

Ugh, that happened to me this morning. I had no energy after doing the event in Reykjavik and then I had to do the fundraising for 4real. Had to buy energy so I wouldn't lose my appearance achievement :/
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

I know. I hate this kind of time limited gigs. I'm now waiting for a gig that won't be available until 11:30p.m. and I have to finish it before 3:30a.m. 10 p.m. is my bed time. I need my beauty sleep!

Edit: It's almost midnight. I just got it done! it's an 8hr gig that can't invite a contact to help!! I refuse to spend K stars to start gigs earlier or spend K stars on energy bolts.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    It stings to see those few IG accounts rub their TBE's in my face :(
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
  • ofortunaofortuna Registered Users 137 Posts
    this has probably been noted before by other players but I absolutely cannot stand it when I get the chat bubble "has anyone seen my doll and her SO in awhile?" and then proceed to lose 100- 300k fans. By the way this happens right after I complete a date or if Im lucky, several hours after. this is so frustrating!

sorry, I guess my doll cant flaunt her PDA everywhere like taylor swift these days..... GAG
    That happens to me daily. And often I've just finished a 5 star date. Ignore it. or be bullied into dating before 24 hours have passed. There is nothing else you can do. And it annoys the heck out of me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Same here. I wish they would extend the dating timeline during events. I always try to squeeze in a date the night before and I think you can put off your SO once or twice before they try to divorce you. I'm trying to earn clothes LET ME LIVE.
  • inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Facebook games need a check. No update , no throwback event, no daily boxes.Come on facebook get a grip.
  • GiannaGianna Registered Users 7 Posts
    My game keeps giving me a black screen once I leave buildings. Anyone else? :(