Options

The new update

kkhfidokkhfido Registered Users 3 Posts
Omg I regret updating the app because it has no throwback event anymore.....

Comments

• Options
    SahbdSahbd Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 34 Posts
    Yeah me too :/
    ≧▽≦
  • Options
    And I've only finished the first box this week :(((((
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    kkhfido, that's one more than most of us got.

However, everyone relax. I've been assured that we will continue to have Mid Week Throwback Events, but here's the whole deal.
    • There will be some weeks when there are no Midweek Events.
    • Some weeks we will have Throwbacks
    • Some weeks we will have the How You Style Midweek Voting Event
    • Some weeks we will have new and exciting Midweek Event
    • And again.....Some weeks there will be no Midweek Events.

This is one of those no event weeks. An extra Throwback was scheduled in the game, in the event the update wasn't ready for roll out. However, this time the update WAS ready, so the update eliminated the 'extra' Throwback was removed.

People who promptly updated, or are set for automatic update lost the Event. People who didn't take the update got the lovely 4 Throwback Gift Box Event. This isn't how it was planned, no one was supposed to get the event.

Glu is sorry for situation.

So, if you got 1 box before you updated enjoy it. Most players did not have that opportunity.

I'm changing the title of the thread to identify which update we're talking about, and since the title is broac, feel free to post anything else about the update. Like the Storyline, Added features, problems etal. :)

Again, Glu is sorry for this situation, but if you got any boxes, congratulations. Always trying to make lemon meringue pie when handed lemons, the fact that it was 4 Throwback items, instead of 3 and a lesser box, I'm hoping this means the future ThrowBack events may have reverted back to the 4 Thowback Item boxes forumula. And if that's the case, then I guess it's ok that I missed the event.
    [h=1][/h]
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kkhfido, that's one more than most of us got.

However, everyone relax. I've been assured that we will continue to have Mid Week Throwback Events, but here's the whole deal.
    • There will be some weeks when there are no Midweek Events.
    • Some weeks we will have Throwbacks
    • Some weeks we will have the How You Style Midweek Voting Event
    • Some weeks we will have new and exciting Midweek Event
    • And again.....Some weeks there will be no Midweek Events.

This is one of those no event weeks. An extra Throwback was scheduled in the game, in the event the update wasn't ready for roll out. However, this time the update WAS ready, so the update eliminated the 'extra' Throwback was removed.

People who promptly updated, or are set for automatic update lost the Event. People who didn't take the update got the lovely 4 Throwback Gift Box Event. This isn't how it was planned, no one was supposed to get the event.

Glu is sorry for situation.

So, if you got 1 box before you updated enjoy it. Most players did not have that opportunity.

I'm changing the title of the thread to identify which update we're talking about, and since the title is broac, feel free to post anything else about the update. Like the Storyline, Added features, problems etal. :)

Again, Glu is sorry for this situation, but if you got any boxes, congratulations. Always trying to make lemon meringue pie when handed lemons, the fact that it was 4 Throwback items, instead of 3 and a lesser box, I'm hoping this means the future ThrowBack events may have reverted back to the 4 Thowback Item boxes forumula. And if that's the case, then I guess it's ok that I missed the event.
    [h=1][/h]

I guess I was just too shocked that my fav event was gone..... At least I have a cute polar bear now!
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Wow, yesterday was too much of a ticker tape parade for me to even think of a tbe yesterday *or* today! I love the weekday events absolutely, but this is a huge pink frosted cupcake under a monsoon of confetti!

Glu's Kim Kardashian: Hollywood--New Mini Wonderland!

There so much to do, you don't know what to do first, or where, or with whom!

Some of what isabeau did today, including trying on all those winter clothes! And a little shopping. And maybe soon a little more shopping....

Am I the only one seeing all the recent and NOW, RIGHT NOW fireworks going off?!

Wait, wait, wait...collage app will send you to myyyyyy phone--nooooo! BRB!

image_zps7a7nvslo.jpeg

Soooo many winter clothes in the closet--break 'em all out! Yay!

And on another note: I only did one 8hr reality gig to try for an endorsement or whatever the heck--too many other things, I didn't have the patience for that today!
  • Options
    inging Registered Users 54 Posts
    Do you know when or if Facebook will get the update?