Photo Edit

NQueen331NQueen331 Registered Users 577 Posts
I'm not sure if there is a thread posted for this already but can some of you share what programs and software you use to edit your photos. I'm curious how some of you get different backgrounds and are able to put three or more dolls in the same photo.
Follow me on Instagram: @kkh.nubianqueen331
If you would like to add me on Facebook please PM me.iOS Doll Name: Neko Lyon
A++ Lister (Top 200)
Reality Show: Life of a Lyonness (Top 400)
Spouse: Max Mason (Top 50 Couples)
If you do not like that the 40 K star gift boxes contain $4,000 Kash as a "prize," please visit this thread and share your opinion HERE

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I use an app called 'eraser background' well to eraser backgrounds lol

PhotoGrid is good to edit too and also PowerPoint.

I don't know how to use Photoshop...
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I use PicsArt app for photo editing. It's the best one that I've used so far.

Sometimes I do it on my laptop and I usually do photo editing on my devices.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ButtielButtiel Registered Users 106 Posts
    I've been using GIMP since I can think. It's freeware that's similar to Photoshop (although if I recall correctly, you can also download some older versions of Photoshop for free).
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to be honest, all mine are done on my laptop through PaintShopPro. I have Photoshop, but while I can PSP something in 3 minutes, it takes me half an hour on PS.

I've been looking for a good mobile app, but nothing comes close. I'll try Gimp. I have a frew photoshop apps, but I can't figure them out either.

Carol, you can get photoshop on your device? I know you can get older version of the full product for free, but I've only seen it for computer.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Picsart is good! I like to use it when Im away from computer. I actually did our Vatsy's birthday hair edit with it, well partially actually. I color and drew in the hair where it didnt fit properly on his face and body using this app.

Photoshop most often since Im always at the computer. A few mins and I crop out my dolls and then just place them on another background. I learned from youtube lol.
    PM to add
  • VidaBohemeVidaBoheme Registered Users 229 Posts
    NQueen331 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if there is a thread posted for this already but can some of you share what programs and software you use to edit your photos. I'm curious how some of you get different backgrounds and are able to put three or more dolls in the same photo.

gonna answer your question from another thread here, I use Layout. but I don't change the backgrounds or anything, it's easy enough when you want things in a grid.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Koko, I tried to used adobe photo shop app on my device but since I've downloaded only just once, the mobile app doesn't seem to have enough features compared to the PC version.

So I only use PicsArt app on my laptop and on my devices.

Nai, I'm quite the opposite when it comes to photo editing. I've tried several times to photo editing from my laptop but to me, I think that it has to do with some serious adjustment to get used it. I actually use PicsArt app on my laptop and it doesn't have enough features compared to the mobile app.

I'm kinda surprised that you learned how to do photo shop from YouTube. I have to be honest with you. I didn't know what photo editing was until I've joined the forums. My family told me that even though you were born to be artistically talented, you need to learn some new skills since the art industry can get pretty competitive. So I've taken their word of advice. I've learned how to do photo editing on my own since I'm a self-taught person. I'm very open-minded to learn new art skills since I'm already an artist, but I will need to go back to college for that. I'm just taking a very long break from school since I'm still searching for an art major that I wanna study.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections