Monday: Anticipation for a lil Sumpin' Sumpin'? Tuesday 6/28*wink wink nudge nudge"

Comments

• cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Hmm, a week long event eh?

The shoes give nothing away and that dress is hella old so we'll have to wait & see

That icon usually displays a different countdown for me (like, all month, I've had a "What's New?" thing with all of the NARS promo on the pop up ). I don't think it means it's a weeklong event.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Someone with the GC of - Haftime - has just added me. Is it one of you because I do not accept randoms.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I don't have any "friends" in the game except for NPCs, so if anyone wants to add me my GC name is also Haftime. Caution, though, sometimes my outfits are pretty whack! :P
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, thank you Lants! and I am totally sorry if I came off rude Jwilk, definitely not my intention.

I only know the dress is old because IIRC people have said it was the birthday dress Kim gave the girls in 2014? And the only weeklong event I've heard of before - since I didn't start playing until january of last year - was halloween 2014 or something like that but there's no reason KKH isn't planning a new one. The avatar IS wearing the NARS lips right? Something big could very well be coming.
    That icon usually displays a different countdown for me (like, all month, I've had a "What's New?" thing with all of the NARS promo on the pop up ). I don't think it means it's a weeklong event.

hmm.....

Sorry Sonia, I'm on android - no game center for me! I do wonder tho - the britney game uses a gamer ID system to connect players across platforms and I'm wondering if one day KKH will embrace that as well.

if KKH follows last year we might get a 4 day weekend event at the very least.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • bladeoobladeoo Registered Users 315 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    Hey, Sonia!
    My GC is blank
    Add me up. :D

Will add you now! My GC is snowrice so if ya see it, you'll know :)
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    :cool:
    haftime wrote: »
    I don't have any "friends" in the game except for NPCs, so if anyone wants to add me my GC name is also Haftime. Caution, though, sometimes my outfits are pretty whack! :P

Will add you too, I like gifting those who aren't leveled high :)

Aww Andrzej I didn't realize you were on android :(
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Sonia, yay, I can see you in my game! This is very exciting to me. Your doll looks fab!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, I was trying to find out for sure if we can post instagram posts here, with out crossing the lines, and I'm getting conflicting info. While I sort it out, ie: 'under no circumstance' to 'sure it's public, take it' So for now, just carry on, if you want to make their ids unreadable, that's always good, unless you're sharing their watermarked creation, or something they've asked for credit on.

So, just becareful of saying anything about the original poster in an unsavory light. ok?

Hey, tomorrows Thursdy, 2 days till the weekend event. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Haftime, I gifted you some things but now it says I'm dating you lol whatevs. And thanks, Trixie tries her best lol
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • Jwilk100Jwilk100 Registered Users 130 Posts
    Andrzej_S. wrote: »
    Aww, thank you Lants! and I am totally sorry if I came off rude Jwilk, definitely not my intention.

I only know the dress is old because IIRC people have said it was the birthday dress Kim gave the girls in 2014? And the only weeklong event I've heard of before - since I didn't start playing until january of last year - was halloween 2014 or something like that but there's no reason KKH isn't planning a new one. The avatar IS wearing the NARS lips right? Something big could very well be

if KKH follows last year we might get a 4 day weekend event at the very least.

No hard feelings at all! I didn't even remember we had a week long event lol I took a little break from weekend events for while & missed quite a few things.
    65F657C6-A08E-4F83-A070-8E14050AEA6F_zpsu5uwtrr8.jpg

I just found out that Koko is Instagram famous 😂
    Go Koko! Giving hope to all the discouraged people who didn't get the TBE this week
    Lol when the IG and Glu worlds collide
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Our Koko is getting famous :rolleyes:
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I hope this weekend's event is really really awesome to make up for the slight messiness of this week haha
    bladeoo wrote: »
    Haftime, I gifted you some things but now it says I'm dating you lol whatevs. And thanks, Trixie tries her best lol

Wow, thank you! My first friend and my first gifts! I really appreciate it. I'm working on figuring out how to post a picture I took of our dolls :)
  • KeemKeem Registered Users 357 Posts
    well isn't this lovely, I'm here trying to protect their anomynity and they reposting Glu posts. Now I'm pretty sure this is not ok. To whichever member posted this on instagram without asking me first. Thanks so much. Absorb the info and make your own freaking post. Or clean off my identifying info. I have some things to find out. in the words of Nene: Keep my **** name out your mouth.

Ive seen screen caps of your posts before. I wasn't aware this was not allowed. Sadness :(

I do know the doll that posted one previously (not the one presented now) was done by a doll that does not post (might have and account but does not post as a "regular" anyways) on the forums, but reads them.

Anyways, here's to our upcoming weekend event! o/
    I hope it's a dating event! I've been waiting for one!
  • cocofabulouscocofabulous Registered Users 442 Posts
    well isn't this lovely, I'm here trying to protect their anomynity and they reposting Glu posts. Now I'm pretty sure this is not ok. To whichever member posted this on instagram without asking me first. Thanks so much. Absorb the info and make your own freaking post. Or clean off my identifying info. I have some things to find out. in the words of Nene: Keep my **** name out your mouth.

I think they were just trying to inform the masses, love.
    GC: Coco Fabulous
    Wow, thank you! My first friend and my first gifts! I really appreciate it. I'm working on figuring out how to post a picture I took of our dolls :)

Well here's a link to Everly & Trixie, anyway! http://imgur.com/a/7yQJd
    Well here's a link to Everly & Trixie, anyway! http://imgur.com/a/7yQJd

I like it! The way to directly post them is use the Direct Link from the pic and on here you type in DIRECT LINK HERE

No spaces in between any of that, btw
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    VKxODjN.jpg

Hooray, thanks again, Sonia!
    VKxODjN.jpg

Hooray, thanks again, Sonia!

You're welcome x2 lol or 3
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Anyone doing the Maestro Sly storyline? Skylar Hale is making a fool of herself :evil laugh:
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
    Anyone doing the Maestro Sly storyline? Skylar Hale is making a fool of herself :evil laugh:

I don't think I've got that storyline yet? I'm doing the luxury life storyline where you have to buy stuff to one up people, and I just out bought willow with a platinum crown! That storyline sounds super interesting though! I strongly dislike that Skylar character
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Wing girl
    Wing girl
    Wing girl
    Jwilk100 wrote: »
    I don't think I've got that storyline yet? I'm doing the luxury life storyline where you have to buy stuff to one up people, and I just out bought willow with a platinum crown! That storyline sounds super interesting though! I strongly dislike that Skylar character

And I don't think I've received that storyline lol. The one I'm doing came randomly so maybe when I'm done I'll get that one and vice versa for you?!
    You can call me SONIA
    GC name is snowrice
    KKH Doll is Trixie
    K&K Doll is Lexie
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

Yeah in my case was Chase, really fun!

I got a lot nostalgic with the 4real one. Did anyone noticed when while with Kim on the last shoot if we keep tapping her bubble speech she would give infinity money and xp points?
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    wow you look great. I love the gold tall sandals. Both look awesome.

Er, regarding my Instagram Celebrity, I over reacted, but when I'm not here, believe it or not I'm very very private. I was just trying to keep that name off Instagram. But it was probably my own fault. Que Sera Sera. :) oh oh, and so here I sat when I saw an instagram post here, a flash of an idea, worried about posters privacy, that sent me on an internet search for legalities about uninvited posting of others identities and stuff on another site, at the same moment stuff was posted here about my post 'crossing over to another site'. It wasn't us posting instagram that flashed, it was my stuff being posted.

Thus, my momentary mental spasm. You have just witnessed my oft mentioned Useless ESP. Now I can sit back and chuckle. I love when it happens, but it's confusing as anything, and I rarely recognize the significance till later. Thank you for sharing this 'other plane' moment with me. :) I'm going to go let my dolls flirt with Captain Tom, the pilot. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

I got a lot nostalgic with the 4real one. Did anyone noticed when while with Kim on the last shoot if we keep tapping her bubble speech she would give infinity money and xp points?

Oh really?! I better go do the storyline before Glu fixes that. That's funny!
    I wish one day there will be a glitch that Kim's speech bubble gives infinity K Stars!! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh really?! I better go do the storyline before Glu fixes that. That's funny!
    I wish one day there will be a glitch that Kim's speech bubble gives infinity K Stars!! :)

Let's hope that we get a run-in glitch, that way infinity K-stars will be a fact!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    And I don't think I've received that storyline lol. The one I'm doing came randomly so maybe when I'm done I'll get that one and vice versa for you?!

As a matter of fact I just finished the 4Real storyline & got the call from Simon for a gig at lif and Maestro has a surprise for me. Is this how the storyline starts?
    Vats wrote: »

I didn't get that glitch but it sounds awesome! I did complete the level 6 or 7 flawless achievement & received some kstars which was nice
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.